Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed you’d got the wrong end of the stick so hopped over to insta to clear it up, but no, she is actually saying that working 8.45 to 12 is a big deal?!
She’s lucky she getting a break- I had my first day back at school yesterday and I ate on the go and finished my lunch at 4:30pm! Some people are so entitled, be grateful for a coffee and some lunch- I put the needs of my little ones first! X

Reactions: 10
I'm pregnant and working 8.00am till 4.30pm 5 days a week in a special needs school. I have my lunch with the kids and sit down for about 15 mins. She really doesnt know how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm pregnant and working 8.00am till 4.30pm 5 days a week in a special needs school. I have my lunch with the kids and sit down for about 15 mins. She really doesnt know how lucky she is
Jeez, make sure you take it easy and rest too, that’s a long time on your feet when pregnant. Tbf hats off to you for going that long without a meal... I ate hourly when I was pregnant xx

She’s so boring, I’m a trainee teacher and I swear if I get a Mentor like that it will put me off the profession.

Reactions: 2
Her spelling mistakes on so many of her posts and comments is crazy considering she's an English teacher.

Reactions: 7
I have noticed that she sometimes uses me and I wrong e.g. John bought dinner for James and I when it should be James and me. I wouldn't point it out as feel mean but I had to know that for my year 6 children so thought she would know it for secondary!

Reactions: 4
Emma admitting she reuses photos today. Goodness knows what she actually eats if she’s just recycling her camera roll.

Reactions: 6
I assumed you’d got the wrong end of the stick so hopped over to insta to clear it up, but no, she is actually saying that working 8.45 to 12 is a big deal?!
I work 8.30-4.30 with a half hour break and then straight into my other job 4:45-7/8. She’s a tool

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m intrigued as to how often she and her family are being tested... she showed a negative result from July I think but says James has had a negative result after having a stomach bug... With all her ailments she’ll be there regularly!

Is she baking more cookies for her people at work again? She's such a feeder!

Reactions: 3
Why the '*John will probably have rice'.. do we need/want to know?
She will definitely be someone getting a covid test every week, a tummy bug/vomiting isn't a symptom. Remember back in the beginning they isolated for 2 weeks as james was ill and then she said he was just teething 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why the '*John will probably have rice'.. do we need/want to know?
She will definitely be someone getting a covid test every week, a tummy bug/vomiting isn't a symptom. Remember back in the beginning they isolated for 2 weeks as james was ill and then she said he was just teething 🤦‍♀️
That really annoyed me, she said she was certain that he was teething but just to be cautious she made someone cover her job for 2 weeks on top of all the other sick leave she has taken since she returned from mat leave! I don’t even think John was isolating as well which he should have been if her and james were!

That really annoyed me, she said she was certain that he was teething but just to be cautious she made someone cover her job for 2 weeks on top of all the other sick leave she has taken since she returned from mat leave! I don’t even think John was isolating as well which he should have been if her and james were!
Nope, John was still going out, she mentioned several times that John was out!

Emma is the sort of colleague that is never in, expects you to keep up with her work while she's off and then returns with home baking that no one wants to eat as she keeps saying how sick she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else cringe when people call their husbands 'Daddy' when the kid isn't around. Even worse writing it on social media! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen her post about the trousers, is she delusional? She doesn’t need longer ones they fit fine 🙄

The entire point of that post was to showcase her ‘size 8’ need as the ‘size 10’ are too big. It was nothing more than a show off post, what with the sizing and also the £42 per pair. Who can afford bloody £42 on one pair of trousers, let alone multiple purchases. That leg length fit fine, it was never about that I fear.

The entire point of that post was to showcase her ‘size 8’ need as the ‘size 10’ are too big. It was nothing more than a show off post, what with the sizing and also the £42 per pair. Who can afford bloody £42 on one pair of trousers, let alone multiple purchases. That leg length fit fine, it was never about that I fear.
I thought this too about showing off the sizes! Why else did she feel the need to show the labels?
Thought she couldn't afford new glasses a few weeks ago 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.