Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stories today are really pissing me off. Why is she handling everything from James' hands and guiding his play? It's wound me up so much!

Reactions: 6
The stories today are really pissing me off. Why is she handling everything from James' hands and guiding his play? It's wound me up so much!
Constantly "Where's the plane. Plane James. Where's the plane. Can you see the plane" 😑

Then saying he doesn't speak but every single one of those videos, he's got his dummy in!
All the chances he has there to try and say words and his dummy is in his gob 😑
Same as earlier, she was asking him to say the trains name and he had his dummy in 🤦🏻‍♀️

I only watched 30 seconds of stories and I was bored, can't imagine how he feels after a day of it 😬

God her voice in those stories yesterday 😩
Bored me to tears and I only watch a couple before closing 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Genuinely does this woman ever stop whinging!
Nope! And what does it matter if he is up at 4:30pm? She’s not back at work until tomorrow so it makes no difference to her day today in reality. Maybe stop putting him to bed quite so early and he may sleep through the night!

Reactions: 8
Nope! And what does it matter if he is up at 4:30pm? She’s not back at work until tomorrow so it makes no difference to her day today in reality. Maybe stop putting him to bed quite so early and he may sleep through the night!
She said in the post that he normally sleeps well.
Isn't she literally always complaining he's up early? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Now she is going back to work the moaning about headaches/bad back/tiredness are going to ramp up even more. She's had loads of days lately where she's gone back to bed for a few hours after dropping him at nursery so i'm sure she can suck up one day of being tired

Reactions: 5
She’s out for lunch at prezzo today. Can just tell with every food post there’s guilt involved and trying to justify it. I’ve been to Starbucks for lunch today and at pub tonight as it’s the last day of eat out to help out (for most places), needs to lighten up and enjoy life with her family while she’s off work!

So many things annoy me about her!!! 1. The negativity!! Every day there’s an issue! 2. The minute detail about every boring thing, I don’t care that John had a latte and it was excellent, it’s just a coffee! 3. The constant baking for her colleagues, she’s such a feeder, I bet they all smile then throw them away when she’s not looking. She only does it to project what she wants to eat onto them. 4. The way she is when James doesn’t play ‘properly’ as she intended him to with something, have a laugh with the kid instead of forcing such structured play on him! 5. The smug smile selfies!!!!

Reactions: 13
So many things annoy me about her!!! 1. The negativity!! Every day there’s an issue! 2. The minute detail about every boring thing, I don’t care that John had a latte and it was excellent, it’s just a coffee! 3. The constant baking for her colleagues, she’s such a feeder, I bet they all smile then throw them away when she’s not looking. She only does it to project what she wants to eat onto them. 4. The way she is when James doesn’t play ‘properly’ as she intended him to with something, have a laugh with the kid instead of forcing such structured play on him! 5. The smug smile selfies!!!!
I completely agree!
Either that or she's listing off which pieces of housework she's managed to complete 🙄

And tonight, her recent story "I'm obviously too full to eat"
Why obviously? You had a bowl of Pasta for lunch? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Christ alive this woman!
What has really annoyed me this week is when she showed a photo of james having his tea up the small play table facing a wall by himself . Her story about how she can’t slide down a slide because she’s lost weight. Kids whizz down slides, her weight as nothing to do it.
Why does she talk about her child like his a burden? Why would you stand in the kitchen and scoff your food so you don’t have to share with your child? She seems a very cold Mum. All seems a bit forced.

Reactions: 10
Christ alive this woman!
What has really annoyed me this week is when she showed a photo of james having his tea up the small play table facing a wall by himself . Her story about how she can’t slide down a slide because she’s lost weight. Kids whizz down slides, her weight as nothing to do it.
Why does she talk about her child like his a burden? Why would you stand in the kitchen and scoff your food so you don’t have to share with your child? She seems a very cold Mum. All seems a bit forced.
oh that picture of him looking at the wall whilst eating his tea was so sad ☹

Reactions: 3
Christ alive this woman!
It’s like he’s just a tick in the box for her. Husband, house, career, oh now everybody will expect a baby so let’s have one of those. I found her so much more relatable when she discussed her miscarriages and the struggles to conceive over anything she has ever said about her living child.

At times I almost find myself feeling sorry for her because I don’t think the expectation of motherhood was the same as the reality. But then I also think she has influenced her reality far too much, she expects so little of her husband when it comes to parenting and would appreciate all the gratitude when it comes to raising James herself.

It breaks my heart for that poor little boy. Some of my favourite times are family meal times all sat together (even when spag bol makes a trip up the white walls) sat watching a film together sharing biscuits, sitting and watching her play, allowing her to use her imagination to structure what and how she wants to play that day. Listening to her say the names of characters from TV programmes and films as she plays with the little toys she has from them. I know not everybody chooses to parent in the same way, but it honestly upsets me that he will never have some of those things.

Reactions: 7
It’s like he’s just a tick in the box for her. Husband, house, career, oh now everybody will expect a baby so let’s have one of those. I found her so much more relatable when she discussed her miscarriages and the struggles to conceive over anything she has ever said about her living child.

At times I almost find myself feeling sorry for her because I don’t think the expectation of motherhood was the same as the reality. But then I also think she has influenced her reality far too much, she expects so little of her husband when it comes to parenting and would appreciate all the gratitude when it comes to raising James herself.

It breaks my heart for that poor little boy. Some of my favourite times are family meal times all sat together (even when spag bol makes a trip up the white walls) sat watching a film together sharing biscuits, sitting and watching her play, allowing her to use her imagination to structure what and how she wants to play that day. Listening to her say the names of characters from TV programmes and films as she plays with the little toys she has from them. I know not everybody chooses to parent in the same way, but it honestly upsets me that he will never have some of those things.
😭 This tugged on the old heart strings. Tried to conceive for 2 years before falling pregnant and then it ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks. These are all the kind of memories I want with my little family one day. She's so regimented it makes me sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😭 This tugged on the old heart strings. Tried to conceive for 2 years before falling pregnant and then it ended in miscarriage at 8 weeks. These are all the kind of memories I want with my little family one day. She's so regimented it makes me sad.
Oh I’m so sorry ❤ I had a stillbirth 3 years ago so I think it’s made appreciate every moment I get with my little one a little more. It makes me sad knowing that she found it so hard to get to the point that she was having him yet she still hasn’t relaxed and taken time to enjoy him. X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry to the both of you ♥♥

It makes me wonder what she really feels though as I'm sure what she writes is just a snippet of what she really feels! Even down to how she talks about her husband!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sorry to the both of you ♥♥

It makes me wonder what she really feels though as I'm sure what she writes is just a snippet of what she really feels! Even down to how she talks about her husband!
I agree! Definitely some resentment there now she’s lost all that weight trying to maintain it and he still eats whatever he wants 🤔

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.