Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with people with loose skin constantly flapping it about? πŸ˜‚πŸ€”
She will take off like Dumbos ears if she ain't careful. I think it's to show everyone she doesn't care about it, but to me it obviously does show she cares because she wouldn't be mentioning it all the time if she didnt. I reckon if she lost the loose skin she would be underweight. She looks way too thin now

Reactions: 1
She will take off like Dumbos ears if she ain't careful. I think it's to show everyone she doesn't care about it, but to me it obviously does show she cares because she wouldn't be mentioning it all the time if she didnt. I reckon if she lost the loose skin she would be underweight. She looks way too thin now
Yeah to me it's seems to total opposite! It's like she has to remind people it's there constantly

I think the loose skin really bothers her even though she says it doesnt. If she had it taken off she would be underweight. Poor james and his stuff trays. Just let him play fgs

Reactions: 4
If she didnt care about it she would wear tops that showed her arms. Wouldnt you be interested tomkmownhowmmuch you really weigh without it all.

I got my daughter flash cards, if I get them out she pulls them all out, bends them, stands on them and runs off on the other direction....how is this little lad so calm and un-toddler like or is mine just wild?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got my daughter flash cards, if I get them out she pulls them all out, bends them, stands on them and runs off on the other direction....how is this little lad so calm and un-toddler like or is mine just wild?
No your child is normal!! Plus he probably does do that but she wouldn't admit it on the gram!

Reactions: 5
If she didnt care about it she would wear tops that showed her arms. Wouldnt you be interested tomkmownhowmmuch you really weigh without it all.
Definitely would like to know how much. I reckon with how much is on her stomach, thighs and arms you've got easily another half a stone there in loose skin. Maybe even more. Which would definitely mean she is underweight because from what I can see she is quite a tall lady? My mum was once 8 stone because she was ill and she is tall, was classed as underweight. From what I can see she weighs about what 9 stone? Maybe a bit more?

Shes around 11-11.5 stone as she says she flutuates. So really if you took all of the loose skin off she would probably be about 9stone+ which is well underweight for her height. Shes probably a size 6 without the skin

Her giveaway seems odd. Why not just send it back if it's too big? Or is she doing it in the hope of getting free stuff from the company in the future πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I knew someone who would always tag their child #geniuschild on every post. Then it turned out they had ASD and it was dropped.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's funny watching all these insta mums with tuff trays. I've genuinely almost bought one this week. They look so cute and it's nice when they're used for lots of messy play.

Then I remembered... Im not bleeping made of money and kids can play anywhere.

Reactions: 8
I know gifts and stuff are nice for people but she's such a suck up πŸ˜‚
Constantly giving people gifts. The people she works with, the kids at her school, her consultant. This is the 3rd gift in a few months she's sent her πŸ˜‚ She's not even been at that group for long!

Wow I knew she was controlling with James when he is playing but oh my god 😳 β€œyou’re cheating taking things back!” He’s one, just let him play without how he wants forcing learning down his throat!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Am I the only person in the world who bought a tuff tray to giving my dining table a rest from paint & glue πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Could not be arsed with the neat positioning of each item in its own colour group - It’s for play, not display

Reactions: 5
Am I the only person in the world who bought a tuff tray to giving my dining table a rest from paint & glue πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Could not be arsed with the neat positioning of each item in its own colour group - It’s for play, not display
I have a tuff tray but I don't use it for things like that πŸ˜‚
I use it for paint and anything that's messy so it's more contained πŸ˜‚

She bought her husband doughnuts for 'having James'?no, he didn't 'have' him, he's his dad! So bloody strange.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.