Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It annoys me the way she writes about James, like he is some sort of child genius. Mine is the same age and will flick through books and point at pictures etc but I'd be concerned if that's all he did for 2 hours! Looks like that is all he has done all day..
Like diary of a fat English girl 🙄

Reactions: 2
That poor child has books shoved down him so often. He's going to hate books when he's older.

Reactions: 3
Lockdown night away in the spare room with pink gin and Shakespeare
Wtf 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lockdown night away in the spare room with pink gin and Shakespeare
Wtf 😁😁
I don't understand the point of it.. Maybe if James wasn't there it would feel as if they were somewhere different but.. He is.. So? Why? 😂

Reactions: 3
I've said it once and I'll say it again, she is sooo vanilla. Thee most boring person in the entire universe. Her face is boring, her hair is boring, the way she writes is boring, her clothes are boring, her food is boring, her voice is boring. I would genuinely rather watch paint dry than have a conversation with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s shockingly boring. It’s her voice that gets me - any videos with her talking send me completely to sleep. What the hell is the point of this ‘night in the spare room??’ like it’s a holiday? My hubs has been in the spare room for 10 days with covid symptoms (is it bad that I’m enjoying the extra room immensely?!)

Reactions: 5
‘Sadly it’s time to checkout’. You were desperate to be a mummy and you are now one you refer to it so negatively and like James is an imposition! :(

Reactions: 7
Other than fopperbollock I don’t think I’ve seen a less maternal person in my life!

Just when I thought she couldn’t get more dull she synned a J20. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't help but cringe at the whole 'holiday' in the spare room thing 😂
My partner would laugh at me if I suggested something like that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It really is very cringe. I can’t decide whether she’s trying to be funny or serious, but neither work. Just don’t do it again please, my teeth can’t take it 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks far older now she has lost weight- and she looks incredibly gaunt in the face and shoulders.
She’s done well losing weight, no one can deny that. But it’s an obsession with numbers now. Life is also for living, what sort of example is she setting for her little boy with her obsession with her mental attitude to food.
I also think she won’t have skin removal surgery as it will leave her BMI as underweight which is why she plays the “I’m happy with it” card. She isn’t. She doesn’t wear anything that shows the skin, her arms are always covered, she wears high waisted jeans and really long dresses. She’s not happy.

She looks far older now she has lost weight- and she looks incredibly gaunt in the face and shoulders.
She’s done well losing weight, no one can deny that. But it’s an obsession with numbers now. Life is also for living, what sort of example is she setting for her little boy with her obsession with her mental attitude to food.
I also think she won’t have skin removal surgery as it will leave her BMI as underweight which is why she plays the “I’m happy with it” card. She isn’t. She doesn’t wear anything that shows the skin, her arms are always covered, she wears high waisted jeans and really long dresses. She’s not happy.
I was just thinking she definitely looked better 2 years ago. Her face is worryingly thin. You’re totally right about the skin loss; she’d be around 8 stone if she removed all that excess skin I reckon.

Reactions: 2
Yeah. I think around 9 stone she would be at the heaviest and she's like 5ft 11 as well!

It does makes me laugh reading her posts. Most have a hidden or blatant witch about her husband 🤣 'I'm eating leftovers and johns sat eating an Easter egg whilst I'm here on plan' why don't you just fat shame the guy or just divorce him ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve taken myself off to the spare room for the foreseeable whilst my partner gets up at 5am for his new temp job and I’m working from 8.30😂. I might invite him over one night for a sleepover 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.