Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture on her stories with the Jean's is perfect for Halloween..... she doesnt need a costume to make her look like a ghostly skeleton. She looks so ill

Reactions: 5
Gosh, she doesn’t look great, very ill looking! I hope her husband/family see what’s happening

Reactions: 3
First time posting here - I’ve followed Emma for years and always loved her page, but in the last few months have really become concerned about how obsessive she’s become with food, and I’m wondering if the birth of her son had anything to do with it. Postpartum disorders range from depression, to anxiety, even to OCD. I thought it was a real shame tonight when she said on her stories that someone asked her if she was going trick or treating with her son and she said no she was going to slimming world group. I understand it’s important to her to go, but for me personally I would want to mark my sons first Halloween as doing something fun with him, especially as he seems old enough to have enjoyed going for a walk in a sling or something.
Maybe I’m reading too much into it and the fact he’s only 10 months is why she didn’t bother with it this year, but the way it read on her stories seemed like she chose the group over doing that with him because it was more important to her, and I think that’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
First time posting here - I’ve followed Emma for years and always loved her page, but in the last few months have really become concerned about how obsessive she’s become with food, and I’m wondering if the birth of her son had anything to do with it. Postpartum disorders range from depression, to anxiety, even to OCD. I thought it was a real shame tonight when she said on her stories that someone asked her if she was going trick or treating with her son and she said no she was going to slimming world group. I understand it’s important to her to go, but for me personally I would want to mark my sons first Halloween as doing something fun with him, especially as he seems old enough to have enjoyed going for a walk in a sling or something.
Maybe I’m reading too much into it and the fact he’s only 10 months is why she didn’t bother with it this year, but the way it read on her stories seemed like she chose the group over doing that with him because it was more important to her, and I think that’s a shame.
I agree! I thought the same too. She said because she has all her friends there but it's a new group anyway so it's not even like that's the reason.

When she does have a 'treat' it's not like she'll have an odd thing. She either eats 10 biscuits, a whole pizza or something and then the next thing she's eating is a salad with barely 100 calories in it

Reactions: 1
I agree! I thought the same too. She said because she has all her friends there but it's a new group anyway so it's not even like that's the reason.

When she does have a 'treat' it's not like she'll have an odd thing. She either eats 10 biscuits, a whole pizza or something and then the next thing she's eating is a salad with barely 100 calories in it
Her eating does seem very disordered.

her posts are so worrying, she's justifying every bit of food she eats. Then promises she will be "good" all next week.

her posts are so worrying, she's justifying every bit of food she eats. Then promises she will be "good" all next week.
It's sad that she'll probably end up causing James issues too. Especially with things like only allowing him a biscuit once a week!

Her eating does seem very disordered.
It's very disordered which is the most worrying thing really. She doesn't seem to be able to find a balance of just eating 3 good meals a day to keep her weight steady. She eats barely any calories in her meals and tops up with crap like chocolate and biscuits. She may be a healthy weight but her eating habits certainly arent.

She had one dry piece of toast and a diet coke at A s d a because she doesn't like butter... 5 syns mind 🙄😲

Reactions: 2
She had one dry piece of toast and a diet coke at A s d a because she doesn't like butter... 5 syns mind 🙄😲
I’m sure they do jam, chocolate spread or whatever. Or worst ways, just don’t have it and go into the store and buy a banana or a fruit pot?

I’m sure they do jam, chocolate spread or whatever. Or worst ways, just don’t have it and go into the store and buy a banana or a fruit pot?
Yeah they do loads! She probably berated herself for spending her syns on a dry piece of bread too 😲 The way she worded it, I'm wondering if she allowed her little boy to have butter as she said it would be soaked in bean juice from his dad's. She's got serious issues.

"sogged in daddy's baked bean juice"

Oh my god that makes my skin crawl😭🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
She looks so old. I used to think she was naturally pretty but she looks awful now

This is what I mean about her not just having a treat here and there. She eats next to nothing and then orders a Large pizza and tub of ice cream to herself. It's always the way. It's so disordered.

Reactions: 4
So both her husband and the baby are ill and on anti biotics, but she takes them out in the cold into town to sit and wait in Costa for her to have her hair done?

So both her husband and the baby are ill and on anti biotics, but she takes them out in the cold into town to sit and wait in Costa for her to have her hair done?
I don't understand why she seems to have so much to do when she's supposed to be so ill... it just seems all rather dramatic at times.

Has she really just said the Sarah’s creative kitchen stuff is really good value?! She has just paid 50 quid for a box of chocolate that she really could have gotten cheaper elsewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also when is she going to realise her beg is not working, you still haven’t been gifted anything no matter how many times you plug Sarah and go on about how amazing she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she really just said the Sarah’s creative kitchen stuff is really good value?! She has just paid 50 quid for a box of chocolate that she really could have gotten cheaper elsewhere 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also when is she going to realise her beg is not working, you still haven’t been gifted anything no matter how many times you plug Sarah and go on about how amazing she is!
She spent £50 on that and £27 the other day on some others! For a few bars! She couldn't got 77 bars for that in a supermarket! More if she went for the cheaper brands which I'm sure SCK is the same as!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.