Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have known her for years, we used to be really good friends. She is most definitely not the person I used to know. The smugness isn’t appealing and I have to avoid reading her posts as they just depress me!
I felt sorry for her when she was TTC but now she is unbearable all she does is moan and obsess over SW 🙉

Reactions: 4
completely agree!
Then I always feel bad saying anything about her because everybody seems to feel sorry for her!
I deffo don't feel sorry for her anymore she's a bloody moany martyr🙉🙄 another one who's a young woma, but acts like she's 73

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she's going out if she's unwell? I wouldn't be impressed if I was one of her friends

Reactions: 2
I'd imagine that will be all she talks about too like it's all she talks about on her Instagram 🙄
She's always ill ! Just like her Insta friend Hannah. The pair of them lost loads with SW + now they don't eat properly + both constantly moan about being ill, having a headache, going to bed early bla bla bla. If they ate 3 proper nutritional meals every day they'd likely be a bit healthier, and maybe even a bit happier ! 🤔

Reactions: 6
She's always ill ! Just like her Insta friend Hannah. The pair of them lost loads with SW + now they don't eat properly + both constantly moan about being ill, having a headache, going to bed early bla bla bla. If they ate 3 proper nutritional meals every day they'd likely be a bit healthier, and maybe even a bit happier ! 🤔
Yeah exactly! Both of them are always saying how they have no energy.

She seems to have an energy drink every morning too! Not healthy at all!

She is one of the worst examples of weight loss because yes she had lost alot of weight AMAZING but she now has huge issues with food so she was inspirational but not any more and she actually looks ill so she prob does feel ill all the time shes gaunt and tired looking

Reactions: 3
She also thinks she can use her platform to moan at companies. Okay great you didn’t receive your power bank, how about EMAIL them or PHONE them, like everyone else instead of expecting to get your 4 year contract free

Reactions: 5
Looking scarily skinny on that picture in her stories - she really needs someone to intervene with her relationship with food.

I used to really like her but she is obsessed. She looks Ill and pale and unwell. All SW seems to do is cause a bad view of food and I'm sure is the cause for most eating disorders

Reactions: 1
She looks so unwell in her stories she posted this evening, her hair is so thin and dry, her skin is dull, she looks like she’s gone far too far with it all

Reactions: 5
Has Emma had her skin removed or not? I don’t follow her closely and can’t work it out from her posts. If she hasn’t and she does any time soon her weight will drop significantly and she'll look even thinner than she does now :oops:

Last edited:
Hasn’t Emma had her skin removed or not? I don’t follow her closely and can’t work it out from her posts. Is she hasn’t and she does any time soon her weight will drop significantly and she'll look even thinnner than she does now :oops:
She hasn't, no. This is what I was saying before, she's currently just under 11 stone. She has, I'd say a stone of loose skin. That makes her just under 10 stone actually! And I think she's around 5ft10.
Based on BMI, that only just puts her in 'healthy' and even has notes to say talk to your doctor about ways to increase your weight

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.