Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have to agree, she's one of the few that seem to make a bit of effort with ads.
I really like that she treats Instagram as a job and so she puts as much energy into ads as you would if you were part of a marketing team (if that makes sense!) Rather than other instagrammers who either dont declare or go out of their way to hide ads as they consider themselves entitled to whatever it is and above the rules

Reactions: 5
I really like that she treats Instagram as a job and so she puts as much energy into ads as you would if you were part of a marketing team (if that makes sense!) Rather than other instagrammers who either dont declare or go out of their way to hide ads as they consider themselves entitled to whatever it is and above the rules
That’s a fair point. I do like the way she schedules ads in her stories like a commercial break so you can skip past them.

Reactions: 1
To be fair, she's a lone parent so she probably feels the financial responsibility to keep things on the road a lot.

It's so much nicer. It seems bigger and to be in a nicer area too.
It’s not a nicer area-Instagram vs reality springs to mind! It’s a town rather than a village. Just happens to have a river run through it!

It’s not a nicer area-Instagram vs reality springs to mind! It’s a town rather than a village. Just happens to have a river run through it!
What area is it, looks like sim nice country walks on the doorstep

Her most recent post sounded like they were still in a relationship/FWBs at the very least. I have to say, it must be very confusing, with all the breaking up and getting back together. I hope they find something stable, long term.

Reactions: 4
I know a couple of acquaintances that have basically put their relationship before their kids when one of their sons and the stepdad didn’t get on (for whatever reason). I’m not saying her eldest and Russ didn’t get on necessarily but there were clearly severe tensions at times. I think it’s good that she’s chosen to get space and prioritise her kids.

Her most recent post sounded like they were still in a relationship/FWBs at the very least. I have to say, it must be very confusing, with all the breaking up and getting back together. I hope they find something stable, long term.
I missed this yesterday, who knows then!

I know a couple of acquaintances that have basically put their relationship before their kids when one of their sons and the stepdad didn’t get on (for whatever reason). I’m not saying her eldest and Russ didn’t get on necessarily but there were clearly severe tensions at times. I think it’s good that she’s chosen to get space and prioritise her kids.
Totally agree with you. I think she’d be the first to admit that her eldest is not an easy kid to live with, and it sounds like they reached crisis point again, having already separated once, so they had no choice but to live separately for good.

I feel for her because I have experience of autism and demand avoidance and my life isn’t a fraction as difficult as hers. Having said that, I’m aware that her son doesn’t have a diagnosis of either so I hope she’s making inroads with that behind the scenes.

Reactions: 2
I do like her, but I can barely believe she’s only a year younger than me. Her look/tastes seem to be that of an older woman. I do like her interior style though.

Reactions: 2
I really like her. And her mum. I feel sorry for her as she trained to do nails, built her nail shed and then covid and kid-meltdowns happened and she got sidelined. So I forgive her the ADs (and skip past them). But I do think shes nice. I like how she doesnt seem to meet up with other influencers or heavily involve them in her posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen she earns a 6 figure salary from IG. Just think what the big dogs are earning! She will probably never do nails again!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.