Theonlygirlinthehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She came on stories today.. why? Because she was promoting her social club business. She is sort of cashing out at this point. No longer just a hobby with a bit of pocket money from it but actual proper salary money. She is forgetting though that people don't like to be constantly sold to! We can see through it! She barely posts about her day or her finds.. just ads and promo. Its boring! Also I prefer her hair straight to curly and I wish she would iron her linen clothes😫
To be honest, I think it's a bit early to be bashing in with the critical comments. The other account is only a few days old, I don't blame her for mentioning it on her personal/non work account to get it up and running. If she's still using the original OG account to plug it every day for the next few weeks, then yes that's taking the piss. But I'm not going to criticise someone who is wanting to earn a salary from social media using work experience she legitimately has.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think her post (caption) today, in her knickers and bra was weird. She was complaining that her boys (sons) don't notice things such as her matching underwear so it will be 'just for me'. I think perhaps she should have just said Mr OG. I know she was just trying to be relatable but I think she missed it on this one.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else think her post (caption) today, in her knickers and bra was weird. She was complaining that her boys (sons) don't notice things such as her matching underwear so it will be 'just for me'. I think perhaps she should have just said Mr OG. I know she was just trying to be relatable but I think she missed it on this one.
Yeah, it was a bit off. I always find the 'influencer in the underwear' posts a bit off awks. She does have an amazing figure though.

Reactions: 3
Looks like they’ve broken up for good now and she’s properly moved out. Such a shame as I genuinely like her and she seemed happy with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That’s really sad news - what a shame. Sounds like they are parting amicably though which is good for all involved.

Reactions: 4
Yes not long seen this. It is sad she only posted something about him late November when they were a couple so seems quick but I suppose they have been down this road before

Reactions: 6
That’s a shame. I can’t imagine how hard it must be parenting Hugo, as she’s often referred to him lashing out and swearing at her. That in itself must have caused huge tensions.

Reactions: 7
Their home life did sound quite tumultuous - she was quite open about hating it when the stepsons stayed at weekends (four teenage boys in the house would test anyone’s sanity I’m sure) and H is clearly very, very challenging... so I’m not surprised.

I did wonder why she was acquiring yet more furniture though. Now I know why.

Interesting how she used him in an ad on December 12th about date nights when she says they’ve been planning this separation for a month. The constant ads have turned me off but it’s a shame they can’t make it work as it sounds like they’re good together and minus the kids they’d be very happy.

Reactions: 9
Interesting how she used him in an ad on December 12th about date nights when she says they’ve been planning this separation for a month. The constant ads have turned me off but it’s a shame they can’t make it work as it sounds like they’re good together and minus the kids they’d be very happy.
I was just thinking that. I wonder if they have properly split up or if they're just going to live in seperate houses?

It’s odd as she did a whole piece about anxiety over someone coming to her home to drop something off yet she shares her entire life online.
I like her but wonder if she’s someone that doesn’t mix as she feels she’s better than the rest- hence no mention of friends ever and hiding in the camper van.

Reactions: 5
I think she’s probably neurodivergent to be honest. She’s been very open about believing that Hugo’s behavioural issues are due to PDA (a sub-type of autism) and she comes across as having quite a few autistic traits herself, which I really recognise because I’m a similar age and think I’m autistic too.

Sad that they’ve broken up, I really like Jess & her mum! But if just shows you how false social media is.. selfie on the beach with mr OG on Xmas eve when she knew she was moving out. I don’t know how she could take a happy family photo in those circumstances.

Was the house Mr OGs then? I always assumed it was hers but I remember he saying that her mum currently lived in her old house.

She has done 3 post with him this month.. all seeming lovely duvey. They was going to move that new sofa into where them pine units are so the boys could fully have the living room of a weekend and they could still have a lounge. She also made him hang a mirror in the hall a couple of weeks ago. She also did a house tour recently too where she was saying that house was perfect for them and they was thinking of moving the kitchen into the darker bit. All a bit weird if she knew she was moving out! I smell a rat 🐀 I think something happened just before xmas when she went all cryptic and quiet. I had a feeling they had split.

Attachments

I was genuinely sad for her she does ads but she’s honest and she comes across so well I did wonder about all the new furniture before Xmas and then how she’s managed to move so quickly

Reactions: 2
Wonder if this is a other reason her mum aka "Nana" has been featuring more and is selling her home? To support her daughter emotionally?. Bless Jess. She has it tough with Hugo. Hope they all do ok x

I don’t know where you end up with Hugo - if he’s defiant and lashes out with authority now then how on earth will he hold down a job or have a relationship when he’s older?

Reactions: 1
I really like Jess and following her in the main. Sure she can be a bit chirpy and hyper but I feel she's one of the good ones. Feel for her with the break up it must be incredibly hard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.