Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also shared a “can you smell weed?” meme on her stories and was like “LOL this is my house”. She is really proud of having zero boundaries. I think she thinks this makes her look like the cool boho mum that she’s always wanted to be.

Very interested to see where he is in 3-5 years. Once he hits the real world and realises the real world has boundaries and getting Mum to plead neurodivergence isn’t going to get him out of every pickle he finds himself in.

Reactions: 7
In a few years he will be estranged from her. Unless she’s still bailing him out and supporting him financially.

Reactions: 5
Why do brands want to associate themselves with her and her family? I think it’s disgusting that companies clearly don’t follow her - just see what they want to see

In a few years he will be estranged from her. Unless she’s still bailing him out and supporting him financially.
Nah I reckon he’ll bleed her dry financially, won’t be able to keep a job and will stay in the cabin for as long as she lets him.

Reactions: 10
It honestly worries me, having a child that has ADHD, that this is how they will behave when they’re a teenager 😢

It honestly worries me, having a child that has ADHD, that this is how they will behave when they’re a teenager 😢
My 17 year old is autistic and adhd. Nothing like H. He has boundaries and, although we have our moments, he generally respects them. He would never speak to me the way H does and if he did no way would I be proud!!

Reactions: 6
I'm sure your child will be brought up with manners and respect. The only thing wrong with Darling H is her bad parenting and putting it all down to a paid for private diagnosis, he's a tit who knows how to play her at everything.

Reactions: 8
And now she’s put the video on her grid so it’s there for everyone to see! What is she trying to prove by doing that. It’s nothing to be proud of.

Reactions: 2
She’s so desperate for him to love her. He’s a disgrace. Why even film that and put it on. Saint Hugo is a total bleep.
Awful video, I wouldn’t be ‘endlessly proud’ I’d be embarrassed, not just with the finger (which is gross) but what he’s made - I mean WTF?!

Reactions: 3
I hope H made more than that one unfinished item whilst he’s been at college all this time or was it just somewhere to piss about whilst keeping him and his bratty behaviour out of school for the sake of the rest of the school. Not much to brag about really, is it Jess?

I’m here to see how tit he does over the next few years. And how she handles him. As a mother of 6 all now adults apart from our nearly 16 year old son with adhd, autism and ocd I know how hard parenting can be with a child who has issues. My other 5 have been pretty much perfect no drugs, drinking etc , never had any trouble and all grade a students . Completed school uni and all worked at 16 alongside studies. The youngest is proving to be a different kettle of fish. I’m in and out of school weekly , he’s been caught vaping. He’s aggressive and is awful with teachers at times. It’s awful for all concerned. He has therapy weekly and I deal with him the best I can. I still punish him like you would any naughty kid but yes things have to be done different to a neuro typical child. But I certainly don’t go praising and bragging about his bad behavior on social media. The small changes he makes positively I praise him and I push him in the right direction. I know he’s in for a tough and rough ride in life and we will support as much as we can .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And every single reply is a positive one.
She probably deletes the bad ones 🤣🤣🤣
---
He’s the child all parents dread their own children hanging around with !! I have 2 neurodivergent children myself and I would never ever condone that kind of behaviour, I’d be embarrassed that I’d raised them like that !! One day, Bruno and Casper will see these post and wonder what was so special about their brother, the step brothers have already distanced themselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She's awful. I used to like her but I'd be mortified if that was my kid. Why on earth show that your 16yr old is like that?

Reactions: 4
Well clever giving her child a poncey prime drink when they're packed full of caffeine. Kids are ending up in hospital after drinking that stuff.

I guess it's 'trendy' so she needs it for her show off world with her head sons 🙄

• Sad
“Here you go, a drink that could hospitalise you. Enjoy, my angel!”
But it’s okay as he used his own money to buy it.
came here having just seen her story. The cans literally say ‘energy drink’ on them and yet she’s handing it to her primary school aged child. I would say unbelievable but in jess’ case it isn’t really 🤦🏻‍♀️

Cas is going to be a mini Hugo isn’t he. Grown up thinking it’s acceptable. And why he’s in the front seat without even a booster? He looks tiny for his age.