Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
When she goes off on this football jaunts, why isn’t the local Travelodge/Premier Inn suitable? Does she film a few local shops/sights so she can claim it as a business expense? Pretty sure Bruno isn’t fussed about the view from the hotel room window 🙄

Reactions: 1

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
How come she’s always managing to lounge about with a coffee every morning? Does Cas get himself ready or does semi retired Russ do it all?

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think her and her sisters all look alike, they all have the same smile/teeth
Maybe russ stayed home to look after cass? Maybe cass wasn't invited?
Possible, but it clearly wasn’t a no kids wedding so it would be a bit mean to not invite him. But yeah, maybe only Jess and Russ were invited and the teens couldn’t be trusted to take care of C for the evening.

RonDonLongLegs

Begrudgingly I absolutely bloody love her new coveralls with the red details. I just have absolutely zero idea where the fuck I’d wear it. I also think I’m too short and dumpy. How tall is Jess?

Runninggirl

This woman definitely has more money than sense. I really doubt she will ever wear some of those dress things ever again despite her protests that she wants to wear more colour. I reckon she must have spent about £500?

Helmac79

Chatty Member
I can't wait to see what she finds on vinted or in the car boot sale next week..... Im gripped!! 😂.

User90009

Oh my godddd beige worktops top, I thought she may at least go for a contrast like white.

Beige, just like her and her life.

Instagram1

I thought it was one of her FB Marketplace bargains? She definitely got a beige sofa second hand not too long ago.
Yes. It was definitely a FB market place. It was a bargain, apparently. Although Jess’ sense of bargains and cheap is not what most of us think of!!

GAC37

Chatty Member
The ‘still pinch myself that the plywood paradise is mine’ is weird… I would say ours.
---

She made some money on the sale of her old house so maybe she paid for renovations?
‘Ply paradise’ made me laugh 😂

Crazymum

VIP Member
My daughters just started college this year and we certainly weren’t doing college interviews this time last year!
I’ve had 6 kids there all adults apart from my youngest and college interest things don’t start here till Easter ish time. . I just wondered if it was a new thing as it’s been a few years since I went through it.