Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

philopastry75

I’m sure I’m late to the party here but I haven’t seen her account for a while and she just popped up on my suggested accounts.
What is going on with her eyebrows?! She really needs to lay off the Botox, I don’t understand this look!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

GAC37

Chatty Member
So she’s moved the sofas back to the kitchen - I thought the whole rearrange (and change to cheap plywood) kitchen thing was to have the table there?

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
I was so surprised when she did his room up, he has a full gaming setup, crazy for his age. He’s still a little boy.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
You can really tell in her reel with the shot of the view outside Casper’s bedroom why we never see the outside of the house 😂 doesn’t fit her aesthetic

petitspois

VIP Member
So she's openly said they made several big mistakes when they did their renovation and extension years ago and now she's done the same. That layout was awful.

Reactions: 1

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She just gets the elevenses done with the Botox, not her whole forehead - which gives ‘joker brow’. I am the same age, get Botox and I get the entire thing done which looks really good.

You can really see it in makeup video so she must have just been for a top up!
Interesting! I couldn’t work out why her brows were going off into space (thanks @sadoldtroll for that 😂) and yet her forehead was still so lined. That makes sense.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
IMG_0411.jpeg

Is it me or does the line work here look crooked? It’s not easy to draw a circle, so it must be even harder to draw one on skin with a tattoo machine.

That’s the problem with fine line tiny tattoos - they’re very unforgiving and the slightest mistake will be kind of obvious.

Mogmog

Chatty Member
Interesting latest post....I wonder if jess' mum brought out her ex so they could keep the house and all lived together. And then I wonder if jess wanted to sell and her mum didn't or vice versa and that's what led to the fall out?
She always used to say it was her mums house though? Like when they moved in with her when her and Russ split?
Seems harsh to post it all online though.
I wondered if during The Breakup Era, she asked her mum to move out of her (Jess') house and the mum said no?

GAC37

Chatty Member
Having a tiled floor would look better too rather than a bleached out sauna look