Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My boys wear boxers under the swim shorts. Swim shorts are quite flimsy and revealing.
In the 20+ years I’ve been with my husband on holiday/swimming he’s never once had to wear boxers under swimming shorts or has he said they’re too flimsy or revealing.

Reactions: 2
The miserable, scowling faces in her grid post are hilarious.
I can proudly say, my two sons would never, ever, pose like that with such scowls, for a picture. They are awful young lads.

In the 20+ years I’ve been with my husband on holiday/swimming he’s never once had to wear boxers under swimming shorts or has he said they’re too flimsy or revealing.
Nor mine. All the boys in this house wear their swimming gear like the girls do. Next to their skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can proudly say, my two sons would never, ever, pose like that with such scowls, for a picture. They are awful young lads.

Nor mine. All the boys in this house wear their swimming gear like the girls do. Next to their skin.
5 sons here and not one has worn boxers under swim shorts in 23 years. Notice how they have to be the super expensive ones too. Complete show offs . Totally entitled horrors like their mother. Would love to know if H has managed to behave while away. Funny if he has because he seems to be able to flick his neurodiversity on and off when he feels like it. ( I say this with a child suffering with it too and I would struggle to take him away with me , let alone on a plane to Dubai on his own).

Reactions: 9
There’s something in the stare that’s familiar. I think the boys look v much like their mum though.
I think there is a lot of resemblance, especially H. The mega rich brother looks too young (and also I would take Instagram with a punch of salt, realtors in luxury have to make themselves look rich!)

Reactions: 1
The Dad is 100% the one from W Sussex. In fairness, he looks like a twit. I'm no fan of Jess but it must be hard for those boys to see their Dad with another two sons.

Reactions: 3
I’ve never seen boxers under swim shorts before! Has to be a fashion thing. If you love to show off your designer boxers with your day clothes, why not with your swimwear too? 🤣

Reactions: 3
5 sons here and not one has worn boxers under swim shorts in 23 years. Notice how they have to be the super expensive ones too. Complete show offs . Totally entitled horrors like their mother. Would love to know if H has managed to behave while away. Funny if he has because he seems to be able to flick his neurodiversity on and off when he feels like it. ( I say this with a child suffering with it too and I would struggle to take him away with me , let alone on a plane to Dubai on his own).
If Jess is to be believed, she is H’s darling Mummy, the only person who can understand and advocate for him, and yet still has a really tough time navigating his moods and particular needs. Yet she’s happy to let him fly across the world without her and stay with family he doesn’t see very often and hopes it will all be okay? While jetting off to another country herself so not even at home if something were to go wrong?
I call bullshit.

Different day to day structure, weather, foods, people, demands on his time - he can’t manage that at home with his Mum there. The few parents I know with neurodiverse children wouldn’t dream of putting that amount of change on their children and expect them to manage it perfectly.

Reactions: 16
Next Jess will be peddling theories that trips to Dubai and the consequent "Dubs effect" is a legitimate neruodiversity tool/coping mechanism that works for H 🙄

.........parfumado need to fast track some further samples the overpowering proof of B.S hangs heavily in the air 💩

Reactions: 4
Different day to day structure, weather, foods, people, demands on his time - he can’t manage that at home with his Mum there. The few parents I know with neurodiverse children wouldn’t dream of putting that amount of change on their children and expect them to manage it perfectly.
Spot on. Holidays with autistic kids, out of routine and their comfort zone, can be a shitshow.

Reactions: 5
Spot on. Holidays with autistic kids, out of routine and their comfort zone, can be a shitshow.
Actually, remember a few summers ago, they all went to either Spain or France and it seemed to be an unmitigated disaster? it was made out it was because of the neurodiversity etc but it was probably just because she was there, indulging them. They can behave perfectly well when they need to.

Reactions: 6
Actually, remember a few summers ago, they all went to either Spain or France and it seemed to be an unmitigated disaster? it was made out it was because of the neurodiversity etc but it was probably just because she was there, indulging them. They can behave perfectly well when they need to.
Yes, I remember that. And haven’t they left H behind with Nana before now when they’ve gone away?

Yep. When the adult in charge won’t take any of their tit and will refuse to host them in Dubai ever again… they behave.

They don’t respect her or even seem to like her. She’s just someone to give them lifts, make them food and buy them clothes. And in turn she is ultra permissive mum because she thinks it’s the only way they’ll love her. Sad really.

Reactions: 11
She’s posted before about keeping the boys surname private so not sure why she’s tagged them as now everyone knows it.

Their Dad is not the property guy. If you scroll through that guys page, there’s a photo of 3 brothers as kids. He’s tagged the 3rd one but his account is private. He’s smoking in his profile pic. That guy looks a lot like both boys actually. Hugo’s eyes & Brunos face.

Can I get this straight, she lets her 6 year old son disappear for hours on end in a foreign country with kids he doesn’t know while she reads a book.. what the actual hell?! I don’t let my 6 year old out my sight on holiday unless it’s a hotel run kids club! Which I suspect this might be & she’s just omitting the fact adults are supervising his ragamuffin ways. Either that or she’s a terrible parent. Has she completely missed Madeline McCann?!

Reactions: 9
Would you not be concerned your 7 year old is disappearing off all day?
I know 😳

Is she exaggerating her story, or is she really letting her just turned 7yo spent the days unsupervised? She has form for treating her kids way older than they are, so probably yes.

I mean, I bet it’s nice to completely relax and not have your kid bugging you, but blimey. If they makes me an overprotective parent, I guess I’m an overprotective parent.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.