Theonlygirlinthehouse #3 Fake grins a plenty, how long until the cabin is again empty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else waiting to see a #gifted pop up on this turkey holiday
Or #ad #press trip. You should see five little doves!!! She has illnesses all year apart from school hols when the gifted pr trip holidays abroad and in the UK are on 😡😡😡💙💙

Reactions: 2
It certainly isn’t your bog-standard package deal type place. This definitely reads like paid content.

View attachment 1186788
Judging by this, I think she probably paid for it herself but is now looking to get something back from the hotel. I imagine there'll soon be a #gifted family activity once the hotel realises (she tells them) who she is

Reactions: 5
Is bruno (or Hugo) wearing boxers under his swim trunks?? Is that a thing….?

• Haha
The uncle they’re staying with has a brother on Instagram who seems like a millionaire. Was wondering whether anyone knew if he was H & B dad?!

The uncle they’re staying with has a brother on Instagram who seems like a millionaire. Was wondering whether anyone knew if he was H & B dad?!
Yes got you. I’ve just followed their home renovation page.
So, she married her boss at a young age and had two boys. Now the Dad is filthy rich and has no relationship with them (I think she said that?). I can imagine that plays a part in their behaviour.

So if I’ve got this right, the father is a luxury realtor? Would explain why she constantly says B’s passion is houses and programmes like Selling Sunset.

So if I’ve got this right, the father is a luxury realtor? Would explain why she constantly says B’s passion is houses and programmes like Selling Sunset.
No, that’s a different family member. Same surname but agency in W Sussex.

Fairly certain this is right. It's his sister that is in Dubai (same name) so the males they're staying with over there are not their blood relatives.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.