Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondered if he had been mugged for drug / drug paraphernalia - the gang took his bag but not his phone. We know he has dabbled - perhaps the gang knew this too.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if H and his friends had instigated some sort of fight first and were then followed to the bus stop or wherever it was...
I got the number wrong so changed my post, but I still don’t believe that number. Someone’s commented on her post to say she read it in the local paper but I can’t see any news on it

Her "worst fear" yet still manages to make content out of it!

I wonder if that'll make darling H more understanding the next time he thumps his little brother(s) 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her 'worst fear' yet she and the rest of the clan piddle off to legoland less than 12 hours later leaving H home alone after what sounds like a very traumatic event (if you are to believe her version of it!) Her worst fears didn't smash her reality for too long eh?

Any way I'm sure H will get some much needed R&R time over the Easter hols when he heads off to Dubai with his useless dad/dad's family who apparently make no effort with the boys 🙄

Reactions: 11
So, H was just minding his own business at a bus stop when up to 15 balaclava wearers just appeared and mugged him? Why do I not believe a word of that? I live in a city that has a bit of a historic reputation for violent crime and that wouldn’t even happen here, never mind a sleepy seaside town in West Sussex.

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe it either. In fact, I don’t believe a lot of what she says. So much makes no sense…..
-SO close to her Mum then dumped. Fishy.
-B and H’s Dad is useless and they have no relationship with him yet they’re going away with him for 2 weeks.
-She chooses not to see her step sibling yet crams her own wider family together.
-She apparently had a first rate private education. What’s she done with that then?
-H can seem to turn off and on his range of diagnoses at will.
-She seems to have no friends yet they all suddenly now appear as they’ve been rocked by suicide.

Reactions: 10
This just doesn’t sit right with me. Obviously no one should be attacked/mugged, that’s awful. But given what we know about H, attacking his own brother for example I can imagine him being gobby and possibly being violent and basically coming off worse. I can see Jess now using this as another excuse for his poor behaviour. She is always making excuses for him and I think he got his comeuppance because mum has always told him he is neuridiversevand therefore can behave how he likes.

Reactions: 7
The post - much like her post on her alleged close friend's suicide, the dubious fall out with her mum, breaking up with Russ etc - only exists to reinforce the monotonous, hum drum she seems to traditionally spew in the midst of all these terrible experiences........ that is it that none of these events are ever Jess' fault or fall within her realm of responsibility as a parent, friend, partner or daughter.

I mean she is even quoting the police as having said it this time so it must be true 🤯

Reactions: 8
You just know don’t you he probably picked on someone at the fair, thought he was the big boy. This person then went and found their friends & found him at the bus stop! Sometimes if you’re a mouthy duck, you mouth off to the wrong person. Not condoning what happened, but he’s been the one dishing it out enough times.

Reactions: 9
I don't feel overly comfortable with speculating why, all teenagers can be idiots, all areas (even the nicest) can have dodgy stuff happen, sometimes it is just bad luck. We will never know really.

If he did instigate it then maybe it will help him learn a lesson. If he didn't, it is a horrible thing to happen.

But I agree with another poster that it doesn't need to be content. I'm amazed he allows her to put so much out there. Also she does tend to make it about her every time.

• Heart
I don't feel overly comfortable with speculating why, all teenagers can be idiots, all areas (even the nicest) can have dodgy stuff happen, sometimes it is just bad luck. We will never know really.

If he did instigate it then maybe it will help him learn a lesson. If he didn't, it is a horrible thing to happen.

But I agree with another poster that it doesn't need to be content. I'm amazed he allows her to put so much out there. Also she does tend to make it about her every time.
I totally agree about her making it all about her. She always manages to twist the narrative to how she feels. Obv we only hear her side and much as he’s a twit if it did happen it’s not on. I hate violence and I’ve worried for years over my sons. It gets no easier when they’re adults either. One of my sons is a door man and I worry every night he’s at work not to mention when the all go out for a few pints. It’s highly likely she’s exaggerated it for content tho.

I read the post and it’s just weird! Why talk about it a week after it happened having shown happy, smiley content immediately after the event (legoland etc) and why mention it at all if not for content, which seems to mainly be all about her! The point she made about the police saying it wasn’t her fault made me laugh. What a dick.

The thing about Jess and her frilly, flowery writing style is it makes every story seem embellished for dramatic effect. There’s always this detached air about everything she says. This latest drama is no exception.

The bit about knowing how upset her boy was because he allowed her to hold him was particularly puke making 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I read the post and it’s just weird! Why talk about it a week after it happened having shown happy, smiley content immediately after the event (legoland etc) and why mention it at all if not for content, which seems to mainly be all about her! The point she made about the police saying it wasn’t her fault made me laugh. What a dick.
Maybe she spent a week persuading (bribing) H to allow her to post it?

Reactions: 4
As much as she annoys me, I will say she looks loads better these days with straight hair and more modern clothes. The Amish-chic was doing nothing for her.

Reactions: 2
I can’t imagine going to London to eat a bleeping bagel and pretend it’s a life changing event whilst listening to a celeb wang on. duck me, I am not cut out to be an influencer as I hate fakeness!

• Haha
I can’t imagine going to London to eat a bleeping bagel and pretend it’s a life changing event whilst listening to a celeb wang on. duck me, I am not cut out to be an influencer as I hate fakeness!
You missed out having to rent a bleeping dress to eat said bagel that’s not even freshly baked! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really struggles with her image. I thought she was all about the neutral colour palette, now all of a sudden she’s wearing brights and hiring a super short, weather inappropriate summer dress, just for an event to promote a bagel brand. Who could be arsed to do that? Unless the dress hire company was an advert?

“Renting clothes is one of my new fave things” - since when? 😄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.