Theonlygirlinthehouse #2 Ad, spend, Ad, Spend, when will it ever end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she truly is a crap mother. You can buy them all the Nike, north face etc in the world but it doesn’t distract from the fact they are rude, self entitled, spoiled little brats. I feel sorry for the youngest as it would seem even he is going to follow suit. It seems like she has just given up on him also as he isn’t the little girl/minime she wanted. I can imagine she was exactly like her eldest as a teenager.

Reactions: 10
Clearly I’m an old lady and my opinion won’t matter to them, but I didn’t realise wearing one’s trousers halfway down one’s arse was still a thing (amongst affluent middle class white boys who think they’re sooo tough) 🤣

Edit: Russ must have been filming that video. How nice to be given the finger. Good luck having those darling boys back in your house!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is that H or B…..whoever it is, they’re an obnoxious little tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
I think it's Bruno?? Tbf... They're both arrogant, obnoxious and rude little shits.. And unfortunately it seems Cas will be exactly the same with those two as his influence, and a mother that treats him like he's older than he is! The "birthday tantrum avoided" hashtag is pretty telling 👀

Reactions: 10
God, they’re obnoxious misogynists. How on earth are they going to treat women properly when that’s how they treat their Mum?

Reactions: 4
Cas looked like he’d rather be anywhere else but there when they were singing Happy Birthday to him. Do most children look like they want to die a slow death over having their birthday cake? Seems unlikely.

Reactions: 1
Is that H or B…..whoever it is, they’re an obnoxious little tit 🤦🏻‍♀️
No way in HELL would my children behave like this. She is a joke of a parent for not pulling them up on stuff like that.

God, they’re obnoxious misogynists. How on earth are they going to treat women properly when that’s how they treat their Mum?
And she allows it.

Kinda think why does she post it? Maybe they’re saying I don’t want to be posted online I’m relaxing in my own home
Which is totally fair enough if that's their opinion, I don't blame them. But they're still disrespectful little shits aren't they.

Reactions: 3
They obviously have no respect for Jess but honestly who can blame them. They are used as content for her social media career. They aren't just giving the camera the finger because they don't want a picture but because they probably don't want to be shared online for her to make money from.

She has her head in the sand if she thinks this is just normal teenage behaviour or because of neurodiversity. They hate being filmed and shared by their mother. The woman who should be putting their needs and privacy before followers and likes. She is the big issue not the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The teens definitely hate being filmed for Instagram. Who wouldn’t? But they also happily pose for photos for ads and freebies, it seems to be the candid stuff they resent.

But you can’t have it both ways can you?

This is the inevitable consequence of monetising your family life. One thing I tend to notice of mummy bloggers when their kids hit their teens is they mostly stop featuring them, or they fade into obscurity. Can anyone think of many influencers who exploit their older kids as much as Jess does?

Reactions: 5
If some one was filming me all the time for social media I'd flip them the bird at minimum!

She doesn't respect them, so they don't respect her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is she doing a gardening course? Her garden is stuffed full of cabins isn’t it?!!
Or is this the new career in the making, she did the nail training and sacked that off, perhaps she’s going to give garden design a go, poor misunderstood firecracker H could come and build a series of small walls for her before losing his temper and kicking them all down again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I guess it makes sense that she wants to market herself as a gardening guru and get a bunch of free stuff because she’s kind of rinsed the interiors guru thing. I mean there’s only so many beige sofas, Habitat dining sets and wood cabinets you can fill your house with, and once the house is full of furniture you’re kind of done.

And she doesn’t strike me as the type to get her hands dirty with paint and DIY jobs.

Reactions: 3
She’s really sticking with the PTA thing isn’t she. I do think she’s been rubbing her mums face in it what with birthdays, going out with friends etc etc. she went from having no friends to suddenly befriending lots now her mum isn’t on the scene. I can imagine Jess is very high maintenance, and if you don’t agree with her then you are shown the door. I get mean vibes from that woman. She’s that parent in the playground who will body scan you to see how you are dressed before looking at your face. She comes across as a real snob.

Reactions: 7
So H finally met some people who didn’t pander to him huh? Maybe not as hard as you think. No one deserves to get mugged but I bet Russ has wished someone would give him a hiding

Reactions: 2
So H finally met some people who didn’t pander to him huh? Maybe not as hard as you think. No one deserves to get mugged but I bet Russ has wished someone would give him a hiding
10-15 youths in balaclavas? I’m sorry but I don’t believe that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
15-20 youths in balaclavas? I’m sorry but I don’t believe that!
I wouldn't be surprised if H and his friends had instigated some sort of fight first and were then followed to the bus stop or wherever it was...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.