Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrloverlover

VIP Member
yah i remember lucy! shes still about!!!! zoes back story is shes “famous” for saying you know what i mean!! everythingggg revolves around sex. pedalo ex boyfs!! will sleep with anyone and everyone! doesnt work due to disability? which is what… she cant talk properly! cos shes certainly capable of doing everything herself incl days out on trains and nights out drinking or drinking in her flat. plus shes rude as fu ck!!
---
rude as fu ck and a massssive beg!
she only says that coz kerrie essex does and shes so far up her arse 🤢

Reactions: 1

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
What the fuck is wrong with her then? She appears on my fyp every now and then absolutely fancying herself and always lip syncing about some misc fella (presume him to be a universal credit goblin boy who stinks of Lynx Africa). Is she officially diagnosed as delusional?

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
She’s one of those who claim they can’t work due to anxiety however can sit and drink however much and do tiktoks in the street and go on pub crawls and clubbing. Trust me I have severe anxiety but working is something you have to do to live and get by unless of course you can physically not work. Controversial subject I know
Shes proud of it
Screenshot_20230305-130114_TikTok.jpg

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
She’s been appearing on my fyp recently, I’ve not paid any attention to her before so don’t know why. Is she the full ticket?

• Haha

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
What a strange couple. Her bf has his own house supposedly but just sits in her house day after day singing begging for gifts. Hes on now, theoneandonlyjamie7789x shes probably in bed still

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
The pair of them block you for absolutely anything. Not sure how she expects to be "influencer" when they do that.

Shes a known abusive racist. Abuses neighbours, violent & abusive to her partners in the past. Arrested for being racist list goes on.
Do you know her? Tell us all what you know :LOL:
As for her partner he's obviously vulnerable and she seems domineering

Boblebob

VIP Member
If I took a shot for everytime she says it's her birthday then I would be pissed as a fart

Attachments

• Sick