Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
I'm going to take what she says with a pinch of salt. All her exs she goes after according to her all have beaten her, SA her. Yet she lies about being pregnant, she's a racist, her stories change all the time.
The texting children I can believe.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

slagbol

She’s made a mockery out of every DV victim. She’s a disgrace. Lapping up the attention making TikToks. She’s claimed every ex she’s had has been violent and lied about being pregnant. She’s not a full deck.

Reactions: 8

Ljb1984

I don’t believe that her ex was violent the bloke could barely tie his shoelaces

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ploggy

She’s one of those who claim they can’t work due to anxiety however can sit and drink however much and do tiktoks in the street and go on pub crawls and clubbing. Trust me I have severe anxiety but working is something you have to do to live and get by unless of course you can physically not work. Controversial subject I know

• Heart
Reactions: 7

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Shes like the boy who cried wolf dunno what to believe. The other night she was saying she cheated on him while pissed up but they were together.

Now shes saying he has been arrested and is in cells and she will never be getting back together with him. Shes making it sound quite serious.
Comments are all saying he has been arrested for talking to underage kids online

She's not denying it

• Wow
Reactions: 6

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
The pair of them block you for absolutely anything. Not sure how she expects to be "influencer" when they do that.

Shes a known abusive racist. Abuses neighbours, violent & abusive to her partners in the past. Arrested for being racist list goes on.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s one of those where you think someone really needs to step in for her own good, she’s clearly got learning difficulties of some sort as well as MH problems and it’s quite sad really that she’s just able to post all of this without someone stepping in to help her see it’s not good.

Reactions: 5

Plxo

The lives are something else recently, she’s on most nights drinking, hairs greasy af. I’ve just been watching her, she’s been on the phone to a guy who’s seen her in spoons locally who sounded like he was having a tug, she called him out asking if he wanted to get to know her more than friends and then said do you want to be in a relationship with me, when he said yeah, she gave him some rules and one was ‘don’t come on to my mum’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

RainyVee

What a strange couple. Her bf has his own house supposedly but just sits in her house day after day singing begging for gifts. Hes on now, theoneandonlyjamie7789x shes probably in bed still
He looks like he probably lives in assisted housing, so she probably isn't allowed to go over & just sit drinking. She is just vile.
---
Shes been posting she overdosed last night along with some jazzy music 🎶 then another of her in hospital ... she says she's OK though 🙂🙂🙂 what in the actual fuck!!!?
I am all for breaking the stigma of mental ill health, but I get so pissed off with amount of Tiktok idiots who seem to make up an OD story for sympathy, clout or pure f&ckin derangement!! It's not cool.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
FINALLY. I refuse to believe this cretin is real. The top lip to teeth ratio grates on me. She is honestly the most vile thing I have ever witnessed.

• Haha

alj

she is an absolute disgrace and a slag too! i kinda found her quite funny at one point but recently shes acting ALOT more entitled and begging so much. shes rude aswell, speaks to ppl like shit and thinks its absolutely ok. and i dont mean trolls being horrible first and shes retaliating! she went on holiday and gave a 62 yr old a blow job after knowing him an hour. she is not ok!!!! and had a bloke in her flat last week giving him one too!
---
and came on the live after the bloke incident in her flat laughing saying oooh i havent got anything round my mouth have i! showing off thinking shes lush and bragging shes just did that act! its embarrassing 🙈 and she will leave the kitten alone while shes away and that flat will be stinking! she reminds me of karine. all the pedalo boyfriends!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

TurquoiseBum

She was showing some photos earlier of bruising from other times he has hit her last year and one from where she said he kicked or punched her in the stomach. Said he had grabbed her neck aswel. He is supposedly still in cells.
OMG and he looked like butter wouldn't melt.. I see he's also banned from tiktok, I seen one of the alleged screenshots of him texting kids but to be fair it didn't say much nor did it say it was a child he was texting.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
She just use to live on her sofa every night with a 3 litre bottle of coke infront of her. Always had a different bloke, always saying they had split up because they were violent to her. Multiple arguments through tiktok lives with these exs them saying that she always lies about being pregnant.
Then when she got arrested on tiktok live you didn't see her that much afterwards just the odd tiktok of her going to the police station. Now since the thrush tiktok she lives on my fyp again.
The engagement tiktok was so staged it was embarrassing even for them two.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Shes like the boy who cried wolf dunno what to believe. The other night she was saying she cheated on him while pissed up but they were together.

Now shes saying he has been arrested and is in cells and she will never be getting back together with him. Shes making it sound quite serious.