Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
Do you know her? Tell us all what you know :LOL:
As for her partner he's obviously vulnerable and she seems domineering
Not really just from what ive seen on tiktok past 2 year 🤣 shes got a fair few deleted accounts, some accounts are still up though. she went quiet for a while after the racist outbursts. Her neighbours posted a video once saying how bad she was but that was soon deleted.

I think shes a bit of an alcoholic tbh, always seems to be drinking in the house amd out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Over the years I've watched her they're ether have additional needs or homeless & just need a place to stay.

Reactions: 3

TurquoiseBum

Shes been posting she overdosed last night along with some jazzy music 🎶 then another of her in hospital ... she says she's OK though 🙂🙂🙂 what in the actual fuck!!!?

Ljb1984

You know the world is fucked when a creature goes viral for talking about thrush

RBN20

Chatty Member
Also known as @theoneandonlyzoewillett …

I can’t seem to find a thread on her which really surprises me. Looks like Jamie’s getting a free hair cut whilst she shouts, ‘I’m tiktok famous’ and films it.

Can’t wait to see their wedding but it concerns me that she’s said before that they’re planning on having kids

• Wow

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Didn’t he get arrested last time they were together for DV and had to go home with his mum? she refused to talk about it but kept saying it was bad
She cheated on him at one point too.
Its a toxic relationship because they're only together because neither of them can get anyone else

• Wow

thrillerchiller

VIP Member
She has a thread, quite something isnt she 🤣

I am shocked at the thought of them having kids 😳 😐

Reactions: 2

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
What do we all make of this one??

Self proclaimed craziest girl on the TT
Screenshot_20230304-201026_TikTok.jpg