Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellemayoh

She said ‘cos my mum’ as the reason she OD. She’s a car crash to watch but quite obvious she’s got a lot going on

Reactions: 2

laylamich_

Didn’t he get arrested last time they were together for DV and had to go home with his mum? she refused to talk about it but kept saying it was bad

alj

What's her backstory? Saw her pop up on my fyp scrounging and shoveling in a shepherds pie this morning. She reminders me of Lucy Rose from back in the day if anyone remembers her on tiktok 😂
yah i remember lucy! shes still about!!!! zoes back story is shes “famous” for saying you know what i mean!! everythingggg revolves around sex. pedalo ex boyfs!! will sleep with anyone and everyone! doesnt work due to disability? which is what… she cant talk properly! cos shes certainly capable of doing everything herself incl days out on trains and nights out drinking or drinking in her flat. plus shes rude as fu ck!!
---
rude as fu ck and a massssive beg!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lolly71990

VIP Member
The lives are something else recently, she’s on most nights drinking, hairs greasy af. I’ve just been watching her, she’s been on the phone to a guy who’s seen her in spoons locally who sounded like he was having a tug, she called him out asking if he wanted to get to know her more than friends and then said do you want to be in a relationship with me, when he said yeah, she gave him some rules and one was ‘don’t come on to my mum’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Im surprised this thread isn’t more active 😂

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
What's her backstory? Saw her pop up on my fyp scrounging and shoveling in a shepherds pie this morning. She reminders me of Lucy Rose from back in the day if anyone remembers her on tiktok 😂

Reactions: 1