Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Would a complaint to GoFundMe about possible misuse of the funds be worth bothering with? Are they any good at investigating these things?

Reactions: 6

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I can't find the other threads to read.. does anyone have a link?

I've followed TNM since one of her posts came on my feed once and it was of jaxon violently vomiting. I remember thinking poor boy and his mother having to deal with this daily.
But after reading this thread, it seems all is what was shown is not all what it seems.
Very sad to hear.
I thought that. With his vomits. & she would record it and put it on the gram. Poor kid could have choked on that at any time. Then I came here & seen that she had stopped his meds on purpose so she could keep carers. Why would anyone purposely make their kid sick? Like, how can you complain about his vomits when you have medicine that can prevent it?!

• Sad

mrslh

Sad a couple pages back I posted screenshots from last year she gave him 3 presents and 1 was given for a ad !!! She didn’t want to wrap them but did anyway ( her words ) she then didn’t decorate the house or anything as he wouldn’t understand bearing in mind he was three and could use a iPad and talk . Even if he couldn’t understand still make an effort , she’s selfish honestly

• Sad

Goldfish

VIP Member
i hate this attitude. It happens a lot in my hospital as the cancer ward have vending machines, WiFi, ipads etc. Yeah they have those things but also cancer!
Are not all child’s wards quite nice though? The child ward in my local hospital is lovely, it’s a bit restrictive atm due to covid, but normally it’s actually quite nice for a hospital

mrstakeaway

Would a complaint to GoFundMe about possible misuse of the funds be worth bothering with? Are they any good at investigating these things?
Ha that Leiane already put on an update that aparently everybody had messaged what’s left over is fir Kaytee to use how she sees fit and give to charity (haha)
Nobody probably said it but then it makes it not look bad that she used it to go to Morocco

AND that greeey bitch still had the go fund me link in her bio

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I'm not saying I want to know all the details, but she specifically storied about it a few weeks ago. So I was just wondering.she said she had loads of people asking her what happened. That she wasnt ready to re live the lead up to it or the event which is totally fine. The only reason I wondered is as OP said to me there isnt really any explaining to do. She did story about it and talked about what was going on.

I suppose what I'm trying to say is she kind of addressed a non issue. Which was just odd, to me anyway.

mrslh

I know but I bet you don’t desperately try to make everyone like you like she does . 51 followers that’s how many actually know her it’s no many . what I’m saying is she has over 100k on the nurse mum page clearly they are only following her fir jaxon and he’s not here anymore x

have the privilege

isnt it cheaper to buy a cricut, vinyl and t-shirts and tote bags at wholesale and do them herself to make more of a profit thus more money going to charity?! 😂 Nearly £17 for a tshirt, she could do that for half the price if she did it herself! God forbid she do any actual work.
for context here, I do this as a business. Though not with a cutting machine, I print directly onto the fabric. It costs me approximately £2 to make a good quality tote. I could do it cheaper if I wasn’t bothered about quality. I do have a cricut and pricing would be almost the same, if not identical. Totes sell for about £10 each on Etsy and similar platforms.

The friend that started the funeral go fund me mentioned giving some to charity… as if!
She said some would help the funeral and then some would be donated to charity. She also said the rest would go to help Katie navigate her way in her life. She never actually said how much Katie would donate or to which charity’s

Cady1954

VIP Member
This might be one of the times when people might think she felt guilt, but she follows it with saying J was like that before the feeding school and we always blame ourselves for things that aren't in our control.

J was not like that before the feeding school and she was the only one who had control of this situation. GOSH and his team at his local hospital told her not to do this. She had control, the choice was up to her and she paid thousands to do it. He wasn't fit enough to go over to Austria, that should have been a red flag not to do it but she pushed for him to so the online programme where she is in the UK and the doctors are in Austria. That was even more risky. That should have been another red flag.

Before the feeding school she was claiming he vomited up to 50 times a day. (He would have been in hospital if that was the case) After the feeding school ended she justified making him do it by slipping up and saying J vomited on average once a day (not 50 like she claimed to the media and when she was fundraising) she said during the 56 days he did the feeding programme he only vomited 6 times.
That post is still there. She was then upset he was rushed into hospital and the first thing the doctors did was put him on feeds which made him vomit. She was almost blaming the hospital for putting him back on feeds. I've hid his face, mods can remove if they wish, she has never hid his face and has chosen to share him like this but mods are more than welcome to remove. From these pics you can see why the hospital put him straight onto feeds, you can also understand that if he was starving it might explain why he only vomited 6 times in 56 days. As a nurse you would hope that would have been another red flag, not something to justify why it was good to take him off his feeds and to moan about the hospital putting him back on.

She used to say the feeding school cost double what it did until it the true cost was put on here and then she started saying the right price. There was also a meet up in this country for the feeding plan, she was going to it to find out information properly but said it had been cancelled so went out instead but other SEN parents off insta attended it as it wasn't cancelled whatsoever. Not 100% but I think all those that went chose not to risk it.

That photo she is using of J on the slide for her souvenirs people might remember her posting them to her stories at the time. Unless they were following the threads before they wont know what was going on at that point.

People had said she never took him to the park or play area, few days later she takes him. Then we all suspected J wasn't actually with her, she started sharing pics/clips of him that looked pre-recorded, put up pre-recorded ads and tried to make it look like he was with her. His dad dropped her in it by saying he had had J for 10 days. There was no need to hide him going to stay with his daddy, but she didn't like people clocking on to the fact she had 60 hours a week of carers, 35 hours of school, 5 hours estimate for the school transport, her mum had him once a week for a few hours and J's dad had him at weekends often.
Jesus Christ I hadnr seen those photos. What I really cant get my head around is the fact when he was that weight and the hospital put him back on feeds why weren't there red flags? May be there was a safeguarding plan that obviously she wouldn't let on about. But having said that if there had been she would have been the first to moan about.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Do you think her initial shock was tinged with huge guilt-her birthday was tinged with allot of sneaky behaviour-her son was unwell and she was posting coded stories /colour coordinated ones-she was in Hospital then not -she's definitely wanting what Ashley Cain has-though she slated the cancer wards at hospitals-at a time when she
Was ignorant to what Ashley/Saf were walking through as parents-she was nothing like them in terms of commitment to their daughter-she was very snake like. I feel very sad for her little boy x rip x

Roxytoxin

Does anybody know what happened to the kittens? She didn’t seem to care too much about them, especially with how rough J was with them (not that he knew any better, it’s her responsibility to teach him to be gentle)
Always thought it was a crazy idea when she got them. Two as well, she clearly didn’t know how messy they can be when they are kittens and using a litter tray. I think that was awful of her and I bet they have been rehomed now :(

Hellojude

I also think she’s probably stepping back to try and shut us down.
If she’s not posting as the nurse mum, we probably can’t really discuss her…

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Exactly that they didn't say what SHE wanted them to say....she wanted them to say he was worse and needed extra treatments etc so she could show it to the carers to make it seem she was eligible when all they were to get were babysitters
And look where its got her... She'll never need carers again now because her child is dead. But now because J has gone, she's also lost her sole income. The ads that were family based, (Mccains, Tesco, whatever else it was) the DLA, the car, the tax credits...

• Sad

Likeylikey

Chatty Member
If I was someone that donated on the gofundme for the funeral, but then saw she was actually using it for holiday abroad for her and a mate, while I was working my butt off, I wouldn't be particularly happy. Thankfully I've never been sucked in by Kathleen and her stories, emphasis on story
Is her real name Kathleen? I didn’t know.

• Haha
I was on one of Saf’s lives the other day and loadssss of random people just starting mentioning thenursemum out of nowhere till she read a comment out loud, did anyone else see that? I was wondering what that came from but after reading this thread I now see she probably sent them herself 🥴

• Wow