Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she made a huge thing about normalising her beard when somebody mentioned it and then gets it lazered off. Bet it was for free too ad/aff 🙄
Yeah there will be more to the debearding. Doing stories mentioning debearding with a question box at the end was blates so she could talk more about it in a natural way but then there’ll be an ad or gifted that she tries to cover up.
Just embrace the beard Kathleen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s said before that J has hypermobility. That means that ankle support/supportive shoes are more important than they would be for a “typical” child. My son has inserts in his shoes because of his hypermobility and exclusively wears boots or shoes with ankle support. I know J doesn’t walk massive distances, but surely you’d be giving him that support. The only “reason” not to would be if you didn’t want him to progress. They’re doing absolutely nothing for him.
My daughter is the same. Hightops that cover her ankle. She has only recently started wearing sliders around the house because older sis does. We brought her to one of the sport shops and got her fit for trainers for school, the Nike sports range, ultra I think is the brand, might be helpful for you

Bless him he looks like he’s losing weight again in that picture 😞 and those shoes look huge! They must be heavy on him!
I'm just going to say this, because I'm sure you are all thinking it too, I think she messes around with his plan to get his levels borderline, to end up back in hospital and play the 'this is why we need kieras, it's impossible for me to look after all of his needs'

There are plenty of therapies and game ideas to do to aid him with his food aversion. Make a bowl of spaghetti and put food coloring on it. Crunch up some digestives and mix with yoghurt, get some jenga blocks and let him play builder and pretend it's cement. She could literally put a bin liner under him or sit him in the bath (with no water of course) for easy clean up. She's far too lazy. The only way we got my daughter to eat was to let her 'help' prepare veggies and chop bananas. Custard was a huge thing too. Sometimes she'd dip her finger in and sometimes she'd pretend she was a pup 🙈 we also had to get inventive and make smoothie ice pops for a long time, we've seen j eat ice cream. You can buy an ice cream make for 30quid on amazon, as disgusting as it sounds, I'd be making broccoli ice cream if it meant he'd eat 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
My daughter is the same. Hightops that cover her ankle. She has only recently started wearing sliders around the house because older sis does. We brought her to one of the sport shops and got her fit for trainers for school, the Nike sports range, ultra I think is the brand, might be helpful for you

I'm just going to say this, because I'm sure you are all thinking it too, I think she messes around with his plan to get his levels borderline, to end up back in hospital and play the 'this is why we need kieras, it's impossible for me to look after all of his needs'

There are plenty of therapies and game ideas to do to aid him with his food aversion. Make a bowl of spaghetti and put food coloring on it. Crunch up some digestives and mix with yoghurt, get some jenga blocks and let him play builder and pretend it's cement. She could literally put a bin liner under him or sit him in the bath (with no water of course) for easy clean up. She's far too lazy. The only way we got my daughter to eat was to let her 'help' prepare veggies and chop bananas. Custard was a huge thing too. Sometimes she'd dip her finger in and sometimes she'd pretend she was a pup 🙈 we also had to get inventive and make smoothie ice pops for a long time, we've seen j eat ice cream. You can buy an ice cream make for 30quid on amazon, as disgusting as it sounds, I'd be making broccoli ice cream if it meant he'd eat 😂
My son was dreadful with eating, and only ate a range of about 4 foods. It was so hard. I started taking him to food festivals, let him taste (lick) anything he wanted. He helped me prepare meals even if he wasn’t eating any of it, and gradually things started to change. He now eats almost anything I put in front of him, and is desperate for the food festivals to start again, he’s also loving cookery at school. Huge leaps for a child who wouldn’t touch food for ages! Kathy could absolutely change things for J, I’m not saying it’s easy because it isn’t clear it takes time and patience, but if she’s not working, surely she could put in more effort than she does. I’m sure she’s said there is no medical reason why he can’t eat.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
you’ve just given her content here 😂 how long until we see a “I’ve just bought an ice cream maker from Amazon, swipe up for link”. She’s so boringly predictable

• Haha
Hi Kath- I feel honoured to be mentioned in your story 👋🏻
1- he did not have splints on, therefore irreverent
2- are you so tight he doesn’t have shoes for when he isn’t wearing splints (which seems to be more than when he is wearing them)
3- even with splints they only need to be a size bigger not half his foot!
I cant get my head around why she doesn't by shoes from Clarks. Unless Zara do a shoe fitting service? Im old and it 20 odd years since I bought kids shoes so Im probably behind the times.

I cant get my head around why she doesn't by shoes from Clarks. Unless Zara do a shoe fitting service? Im old and it 20 odd years since I bought kids shoes so Im probably behind the times.
Unfortunately image matters more to some people. Why would you have sensible, properly fitted shoes for your child when you can make a fashion statement instead?

I know a girl who had a massive rant about how she wasn't buying "ugly Clark's shoes" for her daughter, and instead bought converse and cheap sparkly sandals. She soon changed her tune when her daughter had problems with her feet and she was told by doctors that sturdy, properly sized and fitted shoes would help matters.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Why does this idiot think it's acceptable not to put him in the car seat properly? Either the shoulder straps are twisted, or they're tucked under his arms. If they have an accident, which seems a possibility looking at her driving history, that poor child is going to fly out of that seat. And she seems to have removed all the shoulder and crotch padding. It's there for a reason! She makes me so mad.

And that outfit doesn't look like pyjamas, it looks like a prison uniform.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
B63C237E-F658-41F5-B960-756B95DE1215.jpeg

See J’s feeding tube is poking out of the top of his shirt AGAIN. What’s your excuse this time Kathleen, cos usually it’s that he’s just finished a feed but we all know you don’t feed him on the go?

Someone help me out here. How does someone who is begging for carers allowance, claiming she can’t afford to pay for her carers privately, can’t afford private special nursery and so on:
Run a massive merc
Pay the electric and water for a hot tub
Want to mortgage her home?
Shop at Zara every 2 weeks buying whole new outfits on the regular.
get their nails done
Get their hair done
Get their lashes done
Get laser hair removal
Pay for expensive hotels
Pay for Uber eats
Pay for nights out
Pay for all the other tit she pisses money away on.

get ALL of these other things that hard working families who have to shell out for every thing don’t get? Or families on benefits, or families with children with needs etc.
HOW, how does she have the £££ all the time?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone help me out here. How does someone who is begging for carers allowance, claiming she can’t afford to pay for her carers privately, can’t afford private special nursery and so on:
Run a massive merc
get their nails done
Get their hair done
Get their lashes done
Get laser hair removal
Pay for expensive hotels
Pay for Uber eats
Pay for nights out

get ALL of these other things that hard working families who have to shell out for every thing don’t get? Or families on benefits, or families with children with needs etc.
She would say by doing ads , but she doesn’t make enough to do all these things. Plus she was claiming and now has to pay back. God knows how she’s going to keep funding her lifestyle.

Reactions: 10
Run a massive merc
get their nails done
Get their hair done
Get their lashes done
Get laser hair removal
Pay for expensive hotels
Pay for Uber eats
Pay for nights out

the merc all she has to cover is petrol

Reactions: 6
Run a massive merc
get their nails done
Get their hair done
Get their lashes done
Get laser hair removal
Pay for expensive hotels
Pay for Uber eats
Pay for nights out

exactly this. Don’t forget all of the Marc jacobs make up she bought. She pisses money away but pleads poverty!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.