Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be trolling herself or getting a friend to do it, maybe to make herself more of a victim? That comment on the Eurcerin uk page - it's been liked by someone called Normins. Click on it and it says Followed by thenursemum 🤔🙄🤣
I saw this too! Was worried about outing them on here 🤭

I’ve just been on the Eucerin page and that post is nowhere to be seen!
I just looked and it's still there, the first post on eurcerin_uk, it's a post with andrea mclean on it, 4 comments, it's the last comment

I saw this too! Was worried about outing them on here 🤭
Do I need to delete it? I only joined tattle for this thread 🤣 I dont know all the rules over what you can and cant say yet

The last time she was publicly called out for falsehood was after her Dubai trip, and she sent all her followers to h hound a sen mum. J ended up in hospital a few weeks later and She posted something like 'I hope the trolls are happy now we're in hospital', laying the blame with strangers online. It was a very odd thing to post. Why would anyone criticising her lead to a hospitalisation for j?? How is his illness linked to strangers comments? If she mentions tattle it'll be if his health deteriorates so she has her immunity shield on hand to garner sympathy and ad engagement.
The only way a strangers comments would lead to Jaxon ending up in hospital is if she purposely ensures he ends up in hospital just so she can get more sympathy and blame trolls. Most parents wouldn't even think about anything other than their child being in hospital but for her to say about hoping the trolls are happy, it leads you to think that maybe she has done something so he is admitted, so she can use it as a excuse to blame the people who have dared to say anything about her. Where the hell are social services? That's a serious situation, it raises concerns about her state of mind if she thinks it's ok to talk about trolling when her child is in hospital. Instagram has become more important than parenting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
An illegal night out considering we are still in LOCKDOWN 🤔🙄
Yup and notts will be tier 3 after ends anyway so it’s not going to change up here anytime soon.

I feel like she is trying really hard atm to present this “good advocate” type appearance. And I feel like it’s a response to what’s been said on here. Like trying to engage others in the send community. I wonder if it’s her or her management reading. It might be management and they’re telling her to delete the photos and do more to “improve her image” rather than just ad ad ad me me me. But I feel like it’s quite......I can’t think of the right word (sleep deprived brain is not what it once was 😂😂) but like it’s forced or shallow or disingenuous or something like that!

Reactions: 9
Where in gods name is she going all dolled up?!
It’s a Sunday. Everywhere is closed. I’m hazarding a guess it’s to meet a guy.
Good job we’re not in lockdown, in the middle of a pandemic with a vulnerable son isn’t it.

Reactions: 19
Yup and notts will be tier 3 after ends anyway so it’s not going to change up here anytime soon.

I feel like she is trying really hard atm to present this “good advocate” type appearance. And I feel like it’s a response to what’s been said on here. Like trying to engage others in the send community. I wonder if it’s her or her management reading. It might be management and they’re telling her to delete the photos and do more to “improve her image” rather than just ad ad ad me me me. But I feel like it’s quite......I can’t think of the right word (sleep deprived brain is not what it once was 😂😂) but like it’s forced or shallow or disingenuous or something like that!
Tokenistic. This is what she is doing currently.

Reactions: 6
Tokenistic. This is what she is doing currently.
Totally, like how she suddenly decided to look for a send mom who was local that she had noticed was doing a fundraiser a few months ago and suddenly decided to message her because they "could be friends". If she wanted to be friends with her why not send her a message at the time? Instead she thought she had better find herself a token send mom friend. Sharing the tubie vests too, that was just tokenistic after she read this and saw it being mentioned how she could use her platform to support people by sharing but doesnt yet expects people to share her things. Does she even follow or speak to any send accounts? I doubt it, it's all brands and influencers

She's hardly shown j this weekend. Wonder where he is.
Probably using up hours owing with the carers as it's the end of the month and she mentioned not having any for a 7 day period. Or his dad or her mom has him

Reactions: 6
The one thing that's made my blood boil reading her recent stories... Someone told her that because of kaytee they are more mindful using the word "normal".

Hang on. Kaytee is CONSTANTLY referring to other kids as normal implying her own son isn't normal. Which is a massive no no for me. There is no such thing as normal. And when you use that word to say your own son isn't normal because he's... Not talking or walking or whatever she thinks he's not normal for.... It makes others think our kids with disabilities.... Arnt normal. Which is the one thing all of us SEN parents are striving to show that they are just kids like any other kid!!!! They aren't abnormal because of their disabilities. Kaytee has constantly compared her son and makes out he's not "normal".
This is supposedly a disability advocate. The "voice" of the SEN community. A community that's trying so hard to cut stigma and words being used to make us more distant from what society classes as "normal".

Her stories tonight are a complete joke.
She knows it's been ad after ad recently. People didn't follow her for ads they followed her for her son. And he seems to have packed his bags this weekend and gone off. Hopefully to be played with and looked after. Guessing he's at his dad's or... Carers have him. Whilst she's dolled up, in her merc, probably on her way for a shag or see friends.
Today there's been a HUGE loss of followers. Is this desperate content to try and clutch at her followers? Or hang on... The ad for the online magazine app in the middle of all the stories... The woman is unreal!
She won't talk about tattle on her stories because she knows people will come to see and then they'll see the truth.
I can guarantee something big is coming. She's blamed "trolls" in the past for the reason her son ends up in hospital. I think she knows she's out of her depth a little here. She will know of this thread. And she will HATE that she cannot take to her stories ranting and raving showing her nasty, thinks she's a gangsta don't mess with me I'm kaytee bullshit. She can't take to stories crying over tattle. She wants to. That's her nature.

But instead what is the next big thing? Damage limitation. Deleting posts. Deleting past twitter and fb accounts. Bringing what's left of the SEN community that follows her to her by talking about this latest discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how Instagram management works? I know they help hook up brand deals, but do they tell her what to post/ what not to post?

She will do the usual crying and snot post like ptwm and all the other “influencers” will close ranks sharing her post saying look she’s being trolled on tattle, there will be the usual petition to shut it down so everyone’s opinions can’t be shared.

These “Instagramers / influencers “ hate tattle because people can see the truth. I actually can’t wait for her to drive more traffic here and so they can see the previous thread and this. Ptwm sent me here and what I saw was eye opening.

Reactions: 16
Celeb list🤢🤮🤢

please.
duck.my.life. 🤣 these people are as in need of help as what she is
Secondly. I.am.dead 🤣 I dont need a man ...to me that translated as '''this time I'm after fanny so can the tattle peeps stop talking about me wanting dick'' Dating a woman next is so on the agenda.
Thirdly and change of topic. Giovanna! She donated £5000 to jaxons hot tub sorry, "chair" fund, shared her posts, had her on her podcast etc but has anyone seen Kaytee sharing giovanna on imma celeb asking people to vote? Come on Kaytee, show some performative support or doesnt she talk to you anymore or you waiting for her to get to the finals to jump on the bandwagon of influencers supporting her to win?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She reads here religiously!
I posted an old tweet of hers and surprise surprise she deleted that account😂
Hiya Kaytee👋 are you keeping close tabs so that you can control the narrative?

Reactions: 9
The one thing that's made my blood boil reading her recent stories... Someone told her that because of kaytee they are more mindful using the word "normal".

Hang on. Kaytee is CONSTANTLY referring to other kids as normal implying her own son isn't normal. Which is a massive no no for me. There is no such thing as normal. And when you use that word to say your own son isn't normal because he's... Not talking or walking or whatever she thinks he's not normal for.... It makes others think our kids with disabilities.... Arnt normal. Which is the one thing all of us SEN parents are striving to show that they are just kids like any other kid!!!! They aren't abnormal because of their disabilities. Kaytee has constantly compared her son and makes out he's not "normal".
This is supposedly a disability advocate. The "voice" of the SEN community. A community that's trying so hard to cut stigma and words being used to make us more distant from what society classes as "normal".

Her stories tonight are a complete joke.
She knows it's been ad after ad recently. People didn't follow her for ads they followed her for her son. And he seems to have packed his bags this weekend and gone off. Hopefully to be played with and looked after. Guessing he's at his dad's or... Carers have him. Whilst she's dolled up, in her merc, probably on her way for a shag or see friends.
Today there's been a HUGE loss of followers. Is this desperate content to try and clutch at her followers? Or hang on... The ad for the online magazine app in the middle of all the stories... The woman is unreal!
She won't talk about tattle on her stories because she knows people will come to see and then they'll see the truth.
I can guarantee something big is coming. She's blamed "trolls" in the past for the reason her son ends up in hospital. I think she knows she's out of her depth a little here. She will know of this thread. And she will HATE that she cannot take to her stories ranting and raving showing her nasty, thinks she's a gangsta don't mess with me I'm kaytee bullshit. She can't take to stories crying over tattle. She wants to. That's her nature.

But instead what is the next big thing? Damage limitation. Deleting posts. Deleting past twitter and fb accounts. Bringing what's left of the SEN community that follows her to her by talking about this latest discussion.
Her bio pisses me off. If it's not acceptable to be racist, sexist, elitist and so on, it's not acceptable to be ableist. She wants to be woke, the voice of the send community, the send advocate etc, yet when do we see a black mom having a bio that says "mom to black kids". We dont. If she wants to be completely PC and setting a example, educating people on what's right and what isnt, should she write that shes the cheerleader to the medically complex Jaxon? Why refer to him as being medically complex instead of just her son. Is there any need to have it in your bio? It's being ableist straight away, imagine if moms started writing in their bios ''mom to normal kids" - she would be doing stories about it. I know alot in the send community do put things in their bios, but doesnt it go against the message we are all trying to put across to people, to treat our kids no differently. Our children's needs do not define us as parents, youre just a parent of a child, theres no need to spell things out in your bio. As you have said, kaytee often refers to other children as "normal", shes one of the biggest advocates for promoting ableism in my opinion. She is setting the wrong example to everyone who follows. She has no experience of parenting any child other than Jaxon, she cant speak about able bodied/neuro typical children because she has zero experience, yet one of her biggest things she does when she wants sympathy is to compare children. When she jumped on the BLM movement, she would do the "I am learning, I want to do better, I have no experience of racism as I'm white, Its not my place to teach you" line, that most white influencers were doing at the time, but she feels she can talk about and compare what shes deems "normal" children to those with disabilities. Its virtually the same thing, dont talk about "normal" children if you dont parent them. I'm using the word "normal" in reference to how she uses it, please dont read this and think its what I call children. Shes ableist, shes not exempt from being ableist just because she has Jaxon. My name on here is Sendparent. I never use that terminology on instagram when speaking of myself, I'm just a parent like any other, I purposely used that name so when she looks at this she can see I'm one of the send community that she talks about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.