Thenursemum #2 Don’t be fooled by the Merc that I’ve got, I’m still Kaytee I need funds in my pot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s deleted that Merc post on her grid. Can’t see it anywhere. 🤔🤔🤔
Oh and her follower count has dropped.......🤭

Reactions: 2
Well well well! Kaytee reads tattle 100%. Shes DELETED her "what will people think?" Post where shes posing with her leg up in the merc after getting it showing off her £700 valentino trainers where she justified having a merc making out that shes the same as all SEND parents and implying we all do the same when we dont, alot of SEND parents dont even qualify for mobility or cant afford to do it when th
Hi sly witch (otherwise known as Kayteeeee) take it you read us all discussing it on the previous thread!
Her latest stories - I guess she read the posts where we was discussing Nina Tame too.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know why they need a merc car if J sits in a car seat in the front? In what way is it adapted for his needs? Sorry I only wondered this when I saw the title of the thread
There is absolutely NO need for her to have the Mercedes.With Motorbility it is paid for via the higher rate Mobility payment from your DLA/PIP to be honest I cannot see how he was awarded higher rate as he is still so young and is learning to stand and hopefully walk. If you want a more luxurious model of car it requires a down payment which is non refundable and has to be renewed in 3 years time.She rushed to get the GLA model as it was either being removed from the scheme or it had almost sold out.The down payment will have been around £4,500 plus she got the sunroof for J so another few grand. So who knows what she paid, seriously how can she use her son to justify her grandiose spending?
There are literally hundreds of other cars that would have required a fraction of what she paid,it’s the most expensive down payment aside from the mini vans that can be adapted for a wheelchair.She got the Merc for the status and looking flash.
I know that it pissed off a few other SEN parents the way she posed in it wearing her £5/600 Valentino trainers,many SEN families cannot afford to even have a car at all and loosing the £275 ish a month from their DLA/PIP is too much.The cost of her trainers is more than the average down payment,it’s almost like she is oblivious to the whole of the SEN community.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Snap🤣 Just checked and wrote the same
I doubt she will mention Tattle as she is probably shitting herself thinking her followers may read the truth about her! Or she will do a full on breakdown and say the Tattle trolls have destroyed her mental health and she has lost carers,missed meds as she is SO tired in the hope that someone sets up another Gofundme to pay for a well deserved holiday,clothes shop,deposit for a huge house (her council house is now clearly beneath her lifestyle) 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Our “Advocate Ghetto Princess” is having a rethink about her smug AF posts now?!🤔
Don't worry Katie, we have “receipts’

Reactions: 15
OMG! Do we reckon this is referring to Baby girl Kayteee? The words are practically the same as my post earlier on here ( Promise it was not me on IG) Imagine if Eucerin demanded their money back due to a conflict of interests in her ads 😂 She was a complete twit posting the three products one after the other ( Benefit,Beauty Pie and Eucerin)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Here’s a thought.
Coincidental timing. We’ve not been allowed to discuss her until one thread ago, it’s obvious we will rip her to shreds but at the precise moment she started to whine about carers (Kieras) again? So are we simply allowed here to give her an excuse to crowd fund and gain sympathy because Joe Bloggs won’t know about why we discuss her or see our content and will only take at face value how hard she’s now having it?.
Add to that curating her content to remove any trace of her frivolous and selfish ways?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Thought I’d add my screenshot to the mix to show you can’t simply cancel out what you said and did ‘K’ 👋🏻

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
OMG! Do we reckon this is referring to Baby girl Kayteee? The words are practically the same as my post earlier on here ( Promise it was not me on IG) Imagine if Eucerin demanded their money back due to a conflict of interests in her ads 😂 She was a complete twit posting the three products one after the other ( Benefit,Beauty Pie and Eucerin)
Where is that post from??

I can’t quite believe what I’m seeing, her discussing how the portrayal of disabilities is shown online/ the media.

head needs another wobble there lass, YOU are the worst for it!!!!

Ps I joined tattle so I could contribute to this thread and here I am with a thread title, what a day 😂

pps I too have screenshots of the merc post 👍🏻

Reactions: 23
I can’t quite believe what I’m seeing, her discussing how the portrayal of disabilities is shown online/ the media.

head needs another wobble there lass, YOU are the worst for it!!!!

Ps I joined tattle so I could contribute to this thread and here I am with a thread title, what a day 😂

pps I too have screenshots of the merc post 👍🏻
And then plugs the magazine app she gets paid to advertise. You couldn't make it up with her. So she don't really give a tit on what you think about the article. Just swipe up to read it. Joker.

Reactions: 5
Does she even see how hypocritical she is??.
‘TAKING THAT AS A WHOLE COMMUNITIES VIEW CAN BE DAMAGING’ 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That’s what you’ve done. You’ve done it time and time again. Forced your opinions and views and selfish witch attitudes about having a child with needs and made it how it is for ALL the able bodied followers and brands to lap up!!.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
And then plugs the magazine app she gets paid to advertise. You couldn't make it up with her. So she don't really give a tit on what you think about the article. Just swipe up to read it. Joker.
Was literally just coming here to say that! What a joke of a woman she is.

Reactions: 1
The last time she was publicly called out for falsehood was after her Dubai trip, and she sent all her followers to h hound a sen mum. J ended up in hospital a few weeks later and She posted something like 'I hope the trolls are happy now we're in hospital', laying the blame with strangers online. It was a very odd thing to post. Why would anyone criticising her lead to a hospitalisation for j?? How is his illness linked to strangers comments? If she mentions tattle it'll be if his health deteriorates so she has her immunity shield on hand to garner sympathy and ad engagement.

Reactions: 17
She posted this article yesterday that I wanted to read but obviously she placed text over the top of the corner,mystic Meg here predicts that Glamour magazine was part of the ad campaign she did for online magazines 😂 That would seriously be taking the piss out of a very sensitive topic of conversation just to boost her engagement.Surely she will not stoop that low?

Reactions: 6
I honestly believe the fact she now has been allowed to have a tattle thread and that we know she’s seen it, something “big” will come

a hospital stay, a breakdown, maybe her leaving insta? (Although I can’t see that happening)

But you can almost guarantee j will be back in hospital soon. The fact we can predict that is alarming.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She posted this article yesterday that I wanted to read but obviously she placed text over the top of the corner,mystic Meg here predicts that Glamour magazine was part of the ad campaign she did for online magazines 😂 That would seriously be taking the piss out of a very sensitive topic of conversation just to boost her engagement.Surely she will not stoop that low?
Wow! Just wow! Surely she should of used the hashtags in the first post stating #ad #afflink #paidpartnership? So f’ing manipulative and a fraud.

[/QUOTE
It’s on Eucerin Uk’s IG page 😂

Attachments

If she’s reading this, she’ll not do what everyone expects her to do. She’ll either bring it up for the sympathy or just pretend it doesn’t exist and carry on but (hopefully) be more aware of her actions

Reactions: 3
She could be trolling herself or getting a friend to do it, maybe to make herself more of a victim? That comment on the Eurcerin uk page - it's been liked by someone called Normins. Click on it and it says Followed by thenursemum 🤔🙄🤣

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
If she’s reading this, she’ll not do what everyone expects her to do. She’ll either bring it up for the sympathy or just pretend it doesn’t exist and carry on but (hopefully) be more aware of her actions
Maybe her management company are speaking to her legal team at the moment 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.