TheNakedBlondie - Nicola carolan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what happened that time with the food she was in business with ? Seemed to be flying with it then all of a sudden it stopped

Reactions: 2
She clearly hasn't learnt anything from her own eating habits, as the kids are heading in the same direction as her!

Reactions: 6
Surely she doesn't wear a hair net cooking in her own kitchen

Although the same one that feels the need to put her food in take away wrappers before plating up probably does

Reactions: 1
Surely she doesn't wear a hair net cooking in her own kitchen

Although the same one that feels the need to put her food in take away wrappers before plating up probably does
Looks like she could be gone down the cake baking business route

Haven’t seen much on the socials about her recently she was one of the first along with Tracy and Kim I followed on Snapchat
And if you asked a question on Insta she read and answered it .

What ever happened this one? I unfollowed her roaring in the kitchen a couple of years ago

Just checked her page….looks like she’s regained all the weight?
intuitively eating all round her?

Anyone can regain weight but it was her lies and condescending attitude that was disgusting.

She seems to be using tik tock more these days, she is doing personal training I think now too.

How is she for YEARS now talking about food and goals and weight and she’s still in the same boat?

I remember she regained weight after slimming world then shunned SW when it became uncool online to want to lose weight- just bleating on about eating intuitiveiy

Oh Jesus she just scrapped a bit of food of her fingers and instead of washing her hands out it back in the food jar. How did she ever run a food business with hygiene that rank

She’s obese and has put all the weight on again but so sad her oldest boy is also overweight
Fab cake, looked cool.
Very sad to see a child that age so morbidly obese. Unless he has a medical condition, that is so awful for the child if down to a terrible diet.