Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I being thick?’ I can’t work out who’s body part is who 😂
Not at all I was equally confused

Am I being thick?’ I can’t work out who’s body part is who 😂
Just got it, it’s all her legs and just his fat hand. I have no idea how she must have been holding the camera to take a picture from this angle with her legs in that position. Not even a post coital cuppa can go undocumented.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are there three legs in the picture? I'm so confused! Also how embarrassing when he has to go back into the office and all of his workmates have seen pictures of him and his wife in bed?!

It makes more sense if you turn it upside down. I thought the tea was resting on a beige cushion 🤣

Reactions: 2
If you zoom in that is his right leg on the far right then her right leg (you can tell by the toes) and then the cuppa is resting on the thigh of her bent left leg. I would say she is laying on him if that’s his right leg. What a lovely photo to share the memory with their girls 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Some things don’t need to be shared. If I knew her personally looking at that photo would make me feel even more uncomfortable!

Reactions: 4
If you zoom in that is his right leg on the far right then her right leg (you can tell by the toes) and then the cuppa is resting on the thigh of her bent left leg. I would say she is laying on him if that’s his right leg. What a lovely photo to share the memory with their girls 😱
This is hilarious 😆 It’s just her legs 😂 her left leg bent over her right, toes pointed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her youngest snatched that carrot from the eldest to feed the deer in her stories, yet no one corrected her for snatching. How can she learn any manners when no one teaches her?

Reactions: 1
1. Carrots do not provide good nutrition for deer
2. And most importantly, I think she lives near me is she Sevenoaks now? If she backs on to Knole they explicitly ask you not to feed the deer. That advice is relevant for all wild deer. If they are fed by humans they then regularly attack humans expecting food. Especially the stags like they were feeding. I’ve seen the attacks and they are viscous. Then the deer get culled. They have plenty to eat in the park and she is just putting them on the cull list by feeding them.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.