Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to give kindly gifted invisaline? She doesn’t seem to ever wear it and her teeth don’t look any different

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her youngest child had a meltdown in a shop and she rewarded her with sweets. You can tell by her daughters smirk in the stories that she’s used to having tantrums and getting her own way and/or rewarded for doing so

Reactions: 4
Understand the kid isn’t in agony or anything but taking her to bluewater over going to the hospital? Why? Just go to the hospital. Very odd priorities.

Also saying “bleeping” in front of her? Lovely. When she repeats that in front of everyone else she will feign ignorance.

Erm…. Erm…. Erm…: she has zero vocab 🤣🤦‍♀️. As for the girls mouth injury, my littlest did that and I obvs called my dentist, who said it was fine and would sort itself out, which it did. If it’s not an emergency and she’s fine to go shopping she should not be wasting hospital time. bleeping moron!

Reactions: 6
Understand the kid isn’t in agony or anything but taking her to bluewater over going to the hospital? Why? Just go to the hospital. Very odd priorities.

Also saying “bleeping” in front of her? Lovely. When she repeats that in front of everyone else she will feign ignorance.
And has the other daughter with her who needs to go to the doctor cos she’s got a rash!! How does she know it’s not contagious or something sinister 😡

Reactions: 5
And has the other daughter with her who needs to go to the doctor cos she’s got a rash!! How does she know it’s not contagious or something sinister 😡
Where would you take your kid if they had a rash? I’m not the biggest fan of hers but slating a mum who is trying to do the right thing with her kids by having their various ailments looked at by professionals seems rather harsh.

Where would you take your kid if they had a rash? I’m not the biggest fan of hers but slating a mum who is trying to do the right thing with her kids by having their various ailments looked at by professionals seems rather harsh.
Well I wouldn’t take my kid to a shopping center if they had a rash that’s for sure.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think a shopping centre is where you take your children before she said she was taking one to A&E and the other to the doctors!!!!

Reactions: 7
The main issue here is posting about your kids health and your day all over instagram. 🙄

The main issue here is posting about your kids health and your day all over instagram. 🙄
Exactly - health data is one of the special categories of personal data for data protection purposes. Why people post all their health info online, I've no idea, let alone a child's health data.

Reactions: 2
You wouldn’t go around a supermarket sharing all this other information with every other customer but yet she shares online to complete strangers it’s just the weirdest thing!!!

But remember … she is going to contact the police about people who repeat what she shares! Idiot 🙄

• Haha
latest story. Just makes me eye roll, she would eat herself if she were chocolate 🙄

latest story. Just makes me eye roll, she would eat herself if she were chocolate 🙄
Oh I know. Imagine asking someone (guessing her husband) to film you dancing so you could repost it on social media 🙈🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I know. Imagine asking someone (guessing her husband) to film you dancing so you could repost it on social media 🙈🤯
Mine would tell me under no uncertain terms to get a grip.

It’s so pathetic. “Crazy dancing” and drinking on a Sunday night? 💤

When you don’t have to wake up to go to work then this fine, sad AF to share it. Do people actually tell them they’re hilarious??

When you don’t have to wake up to go to work then this fine, sad AF to share it. Do people actually tell them they’re hilarious??
Women like that always think they’re hilarious and describe other women the same as them as a ‘hoot’ whilst the rest of us just think they’re being childish show offs!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.