Themumlife_styled

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to this thread and I know it’s off topic but Anna Brem-Wilson gets a few mentions so I thought I should write about her here! Just saw ABW, her husband and kids at Southbank. My first time seeing an Instagrammer in the wild 😜. She didn’t look how I expected her to; taller (maybe 5’6?) with a very boyish figure (no hips, etc.). Dressed up to the nines in a black jumpsuit and fedora while the rest of her family were in T-shirts and shorts. As someone else mentioned, she’s overdone with Botox and fillers and her face looks quite odd in real life. Husband very normal looking, although more muscular than I expected. Reading back, maybe that’s because of his dodgy side hustle!
Nice work! Now let’s finally get a thread started on her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I did see a post on another thread, they can get paid quite a bit, these huns will be earning 6 figs wth their links and ads. If you don’t already know, once you hit a link, the influencer can get paid commission if you buy anything off that site for 30 days! So the ones that flog stuff off Amazon are killing it. It’s noticeable with some of this crowd (FPan, Life with Ivy Coco) how their style has changed from high st to designer as the cash rolls in.

Does my bum look 40 … the fashion lift both earnt/declared around 80K last year. Accounts are all on companies house if you want to look - seen this on their threads.

Reactions: 3
So relatable - Hunza G swimsuits for your 6 and 11 year olds!
The aff links make these people fortunes - and why they now link SO many things on sites like farfetch or netaporter as well as cheaper sites. If you go on to buy anything from those sites within a month of opening their link, they receive a %, and they know that the purchases made on those sites are going to be pricey.
She really tries to cover every angle - here’s the link to my Matalan / Primark stuff but oh yes here’s the link to the ridiculously expensive children’s designer swimwear.
I think / hope this winter the cost of living crisis is going to wipe the smirk off of some influencers when people no longer want this kind of thing Rubbed in their faces and aren’t interested in their suggestions for Netaporter “wardrobe staples” or “bargains”.

Reactions: 6
So relatable - Hunza G swimsuits for your 6 and 11 year olds!
Completely out of touch. Even if her page is a “lux” page, surely in these times you’d think twice about posting such expensive kids clothing. I don’t know anybody who would buy a Hunza G for their daughter. She needs a reality check.

Reactions: 7
Completely out of touch. Even if her page is a “lux” page, surely in these times you’d think twice about posting such expensive kids clothing. I don’t know anybody who would buy a Hunza G for their daughter. She needs a reality check.
I’m sure she’ll say because they’re so stretchy they’ll last a couple of summers and therefore are a super wise investment! £80 on a child’s swimsuit is ridiculous whether you can afford it or not, most kids would rather choose a nice bright fun print every year anyway!

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she’ll say because they’re so stretchy they’ll last a couple of summers and therefore are a super wise investment! £80 on a child’s swimsuit is ridiculous whether you can afford it or not, most kids would rather choose a nice bright fun print every year anyway!
Exactly that, and the reality is that by the time her youngest is 6 or 11, she’ll be wearing the newest release of overpriced swimwear and the Hunza G will be a distant memory of 2022.

Never heard of the make of swimming costumes so had a look as I can’t bear to follow her anymore and they are the plainest most boring costumes I’ve ever seen, she’s an absolute mug if she bought them yet can’t afford a safe tv cabinet

Reactions: 2
Did she get a scholarshop or are they forking out 6735 per term. Surely they don't have the cash for that.

Did she get a scholarshop or are they forking out 6735 per term. Surely they don't have the cash for that.
I think they probably do have the cash- range rovers, flash holidays etc. she probably earns a nice amount on her crappy Instagram too

And to pay for the other two girls to go there when they get to year 7 …🤑

And to pay for the other two girls to go there when they get to year 7 …🤑
It is amazing to me, they live in an affluent area, which likely has very very good state secondary schools, why does she want to spend all that money, when her daughters are just going to turn into an influencer just like mum???

Reactions: 3
It is amazing to me, they live in an affluent area, which likely has very very good state secondary schools, why does she want to spend all that money, when her daughters are just going to turn into an influencer just like mum???
And just act and speak like chavs like their mum 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I live in the area and my child goes to another prep in Sevenoaks. I don’t think he’s grammar material so my likely goal would be the same school as her eldest as not especially competitive to get in. To be fair the comprehensives in this area aren’t good in my opinion so if she can afford it I understand why they’ve done it. If mine goes there he’ll be same year as her middle child. Wonder what she’ll make of my crocs on the school run

I live in the area and my child goes to another prep in Sevenoaks. I don’t think he’s grammar material so my likely goal would be the same school as her eldest as not especially competitive to get in. To be fair the comprehensives in this area aren’t good in my opinion so if she can afford it I understand why they’ve done it. If mine goes there he’ll be same year as her middle child. Wonder what she’ll make of my crocs on the school run
Ah thanks that is interesting. I don't have kids so have to go on secondhand information. But let's hope your son is not in same year as her daughter.

I honestly look like tit on the school run (that’s when I get to do it I’m usually at WORK, something this lot wouldn’t know about). I’d be donning the Uggs in winter as a throw on, I just never see anyone looking fancy on the school run!

• Heart
So Katie’s moaning that someone (I’m guessing from this thread) has put her child at risk by criticising her for posting her daughter in her easily identifyable school uniform. Apparently that’s the person who’s put her daughter’s security and safety at risk NOT her mother for posting the picture to her thousands of followers in the first place, oh no. Can these influencers not see the danger in plastering pictures of their children all over the internet (and in Katie’s case pictures where her children are often in bikinis or naked)? Sure, take pictures of your kids, share them with family and friends by all means but why the actual duck would you share them with thousands and thousands of strangers? And then swerve all blame when it comes to the risk that then poses! It blows my mind.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.