Themumlife_styled #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course your child wanted Vivienne Westwood for World Book Day! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming down the ski lift with a glass of rose in her hand in one story - BAD ski etiquette! And getting a poor instructor to prop her up all the way down a slope while sheā€™s clearly shitfacedā€¦no shame! Iā€™d be mortified! Itā€™s really not the flex she thinks it is.

Reactions: 7
She thinks her behaviour was hilarious but I bet everyone, including the people she was with and the ski instructor, think sheā€™s a twit

Reactions: 6
Coming DOWN in a chair lift is bad enough but rolling around with a glass of rosĆØ also - Looks such trash! Nothing remotely cool about it.

Reactions: 5
How many times is she going to use ā€œall the gear no ideaā€. Sheā€™s like a teenager, so much attention seeking!

Reactions: 5
Sheā€™s awful, Stonehenge teeth. Noticed she made a comment about herself ā€œnot doing it for her husbandā€ in a post this week. They donā€™t strike me as a get the dog out for a walk family, whilst shopping for holidays all the time, whoā€™s going to look after the little mite.

Reactions: 4
The story she posted with the eldest daughter mindlessly scrolling on her phone while half arsed petting the puppy isnā€™t nearly as cute as she thinks it is.

Reactions: 6
The way her youngest is moaning and trying to get the puppy off of her dress - she literally lifts it off of the ground and Kate is laughing filming. Put your phone down and go and teach both the dog and the child how to behave around each other!

Reactions: 1
I am still intrigued by the lack of her Dad on her stories think we last saw him appear on their summer holiday. No Christmas pics of him, or Easter and I think I heard her say it was her brother & friends who looked after the kids when her and grant when skiing the other weekend. She did make reference so some life dramas a couple of months back ā€¦ I wonder šŸ’­

I am still intrigued by the lack of her Dad on her stories think we last saw him appear on their summer holiday. No Christmas pics of him, or Easter and I think I heard her say it was her brother & friends who looked after the kids when her and grant when skiing the other weekend. She did make reference so some life dramas a couple of months back ā€¦ I wonder šŸ’­
Wasnā€™t there a soft-launch of a new lady in his life?? Could be why!

Reactions: 1
Yes this time last year (I think) and all appeared well but ā€¦ no sight of him much since. maybe he has traded that lady in for a younger model who Katie doesnā€™t approve off and thatā€™s the life curve ball she made reference too šŸ«£šŸ˜³

But who thinks the Chanel bag is not coming from New York but her man in Dubai (who was mentioned earlier on in this thread) šŸ˜

Last edited:
Reactions: 8