Themumlife_styled #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story… she has an unbelievable amount of self entitlement.
Honestly, so much tit going on in the world and she’s ranting about a zara return.

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed she follows a fake designer goods seller in Dubai. I’ll hazard a guess a lot of her bags are from him 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest story… she has an unbelievable amount of self entitlement.
Honestly, so much tit going on in the world and she’s ranting about a zara return.
I don't even understand her argument, they'd let her exchange it for something of the same value in store, so just pick something else and stop moaning.

Reactions: 5
I don't even understand her argument, they'd let her exchange it for something of the same value in store, so just pick something else and stop moaning.
Exactly! I think without a receipt, they are offering you your consumer right which is to exchange for something of the same value. Obviously skint and needs the £15 back 😂
But seriously first world problems 🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought that, plus she’s blatantly tumble dried it. Just exchange it. Also peasants, don’t forget she doesn’t shop at Zara for herself anymore since all her followers fund coggles now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought that, plus she’s blatantly tumble dried it. Just exchange it. Also peasants, don’t forget she doesn’t shop at Zara for herself anymore since all her followers fund coggles now.
So true 🤣
I’m so confused though, so she’s effectively refused that offer of an exchange and brought home the damaged sweatshirt 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔 Eh?

• Haha
Apparently ‘Fell hard in Chanel’ yesterday. But absolutely no footage of said Chanel store. Which is intriguing given that she usually likes to document any brush with a luxury brand that she has - ie her Chanel carrier bags under her bed.

I can’t believe she regularly has a spare 4K -8k to drop on Chanel handbags. If she did, they’d live in a mansion and be multi millionaires not a new build Bovis home

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she regularly has a spare 4K -8k to drop on Chanel handbags. If she did, they’d live in a mansion and be multi millionaires not a new build Bovis home
She doesn’t. She is buying the mirror copy fakes that are around £300 a pop. As I say, she follows a well know Dubai mirror copy bag company. They even provide the boxes. She’s a fake ass witch.

• Haha
She doesn’t. She is buying the mirror copy fakes that are around £300 a pop. As I say, she follows a well know Dubai mirror copy bag company. They even provide the boxes. She’s a fake ass witch.
She’s being ripped off if she’s paying £300 a bag. I’ve had some fake bags from AliExpress for less than £30. 👍🏻

Reactions: 1
She’s being ripped off if she’s paying £300 a bag. I’ve had some fake bags from AliExpress for less than £30. 👍🏻
This chap does leather ones. My mate in Dubai has some of his stuff and they are really fab quality. I only noticed she followed his page as I’m popping in next week, whilst I’m in Dubai myself 🤣

• Haha
I give it a month before she’s #aff linking an item from Zara! As if she doesn’t shop there for herself 🤣

• Haha
Cracking up at her 2 latest "Chanel" purchases being right at the front of a shelf on a recent video the Dubai seller posted! 🙈😂 I think she does have the money to buy authentic - she'll easily be making over £100k through her IG and her husband earns a good salary - I just think she chooses not to. She sometimes carries a really nasty LV rucksack that could not be more fake and I've seen pictures of her girls with Jacquemus bags and Balenciaga trainers which are clearly fake. The Chanel carrier bags under the bed are the epitome of chav - it kills me every time I see them.

Cracking up at her 2 latest "Chanel" purchases being right at the front of a shelf on a recent video the Dubai seller posted! 🙈😂 I think she does have the money to buy authentic - she'll easily be making over £100k through her IG and her husband earns a good salary - I just think she chooses not to. She sometimes carries a really nasty LV rucksack that could not be more fake and I've seen pictures of her girls with Jacquemus bags and Balenciaga trainers which are clearly fake. The Chanel carrier bags under the bed are the epitome of chav - it kills me every time I see them.
Shall I ask them when I’m there next week if they know my mate Kate 😛🧐 I can report back 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The Zara stories - she comes across such a whiney principled tight arse!! Wow