Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mustn't be going to wish her live in aupair AKA DAN a happy father's day

Reactions: 1
No and he clearly an absolute saint n brilliant father while she swans off doing everything bar stay at home
💯💯 There's not a week she's not out some where, Monday club, Tuesday wine in her cousins house, Wednesday is all day gone hair and that silly wedding Wednesday, and sure then it's a long weekend of free invites and booze. I have to laugh with the cleaning planner , f@@k me it's a mobile home. 5 people and a big Alsatian dog with every arousal can that was ever made sprayed on everything..Has money for boose but if you look her up on TikTok check out the sauce pan lethal the coating is chipped of the inside

• Haha
So she not going to the festival today say she is not happy she decided not to go cause she could get covid but out for dinner she could catch there either

I fine it hard to believe she didn't go when it's "FREE". She's actually heading the same way Faces by greace is turning people off her only content is Eive. How she uses her for attention is not right. When the wedding is over she'll be on the girlos are doing my head in whinging, whinging whinging and moaning about minding her own children.

Wow what a transformation with the hair... NOT! Seriously weeks n weeks of what? Stil looks due a colour.. final wedding Wednesday? Doubtful it will be called something else for midweek drinks away from dan and girls. Boring boring boring

Wow what a transformation with the hair... NOT! Seriously weeks n weeks of what? Stil looks due a colour.. final wedding Wednesday? Doubtful it will be called something else for midweek drinks away from dan and girls. Boring boring boring
Any excuse for her to not mind her kids, up 66 followers since yesterday. She's buying bots go check her following lots n lots with not picture or just following very few . Go look and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Attachments

Any excuse for her to not mind her kids, up 66 followers since yesterday. She's buying bots go check her following lots n lots with not picture or just following very few . Go look and you'll see what I'm talking about.

There is no way she is up in followers numbers without buying them. Id guarantee another baby after wedding

Reactions: 2
There is no way she is up in followers numbers without buying them. Id guarantee another baby after wedding
Im not following long, but she seems like a dose🙄 do they live in a mobile home with 3 kids? They would hardly be that irresponsible to have a fourth child, when they dont have a proper home?🤔 Dont get me wrong, while we were building we lived in a mobile, with one child, but that was temporary....... are they planning on building/buying a house?

Reactions: 2
Im not following long, but she seems like a dose🙄 do they live in a mobile home with 3 kids? They would hardly be that irresponsible to have a fourth child, when they dont have a proper home?🤔 Dont get me wrong, while we were building we lived in a mobile, with one child, but that was temporary....... are they planning on building/buying a house?
Yes she does live in a mobile home, with 3kids and to top it off an Alsatian dog. It's a touchy subject with her is her mobile home, she maintains it's to save on rent but they've never lived anywhere since having Evie other than there. She's the queen of the question box , suggestion boxes but answer's nothing.All squashed into a mobile home and god help the poor kids but their squashed in the car too, she drives Audi A4.When expecting no3 box up please recommend a bigger car because we won't fit a 3rd car seat in the back. Still didn't change the car in fact the car is probably worth more than her mobile. This one is the queen of fur coat no knickers.

Another sardine for the tin.

• Haha
Wedding was today!
Wonder did Dan get to go or had he to babysit 🤔 probably sent home early I'd say plus she'll be dying now till next week. Soooo comeeeee eeeerrrr ladddssss tell meee what Yas do now wedding is over. OR WAS THAT DAN I SEEN RUNNING DOWN THE M50🏃🏃

• Haha
Sure she having a two day wedding god help poor Dan. Baby number 4 on its way
💯💯💯 Anything for content, freebies, excuses to leave the girloooosss, I think she should be ashamed of using Evie for attention and pulling the sympathy card. But sure she'll buy a few more bots and keep up with the suggestion boxes. I'd say the tattoos, leathers were good yesterday. Elegance it certainly won't be.

A few businesses tagged her wishing her well and she was completely offline yesterday too. She's gonna be some moaner now the wedding is done with..married on a Wednesday so the session can last til monday!

A few businesses tagged her wishing her well and she was completely offline yesterday too. She's gonna be some moaner now the wedding is done with..married on a Wednesday so the session can last til monday!
Oh sure we'll be hearing all about the honeymoon next in the year two thousand and dot!!!!! She'll be on every or Pr list going now on the beg. No doubt the girlos are farmed out till Monday cause she'll be on the seshhhhh

Oh sure we'll be hearing all about the honeymoon next in the year two thousand and dot!!!!! She'll be on every or Pr list going now on the beg. No doubt the girlos are farmed out till Monday cause she'll be on the seshhhhh
Posted that photo purely because she wants the big reveal of her dress!!

Absolutely loves attention, I'm sure the cost of the wedding would have bought an extra mobile to add space of more than a two seater,no table or chair's, but sure yesterday all that was a novelty