Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest here who carries on like that, out drinking most nights and then she's on about trying to loose weight it's unhealthy to drink so much.
Now you said it and away not this weekend as it’s her hen you think with a wedding so close she would start eating and looking after herself

Reactions: 1
Now you said it and away not this weekend as it’s her hen you think with a wedding so close she would start eating and looking after herself
And wonder's why her she has breakouts, she must have given up working considering all the hype about maternity leave being up

And wonder's why her she has breakouts, she must have given up working considering all the hype about maternity leave being up
Yes you never hear her on about working now maybe she took time off to plan the wedding and go out more

Yes you never hear her on about working now maybe she took time off to plan the wedding and go out more
Well you got it spot on she's off all day getting her hair done and now out on "surprise date" not forgetting her "hen" this weekend.

Well for some they can just text sister and go for dinner herself and Dan money seems to be no object especially with a wedding to be paid in a few months

Well for some they can just text sister and go for dinner herself and Dan money seems to be no object especially with a wedding to be paid in a few months
I'd say it's because they don't have to pay any rent or mortgage where they live

Reactions: 2
This one is full of shite!! Spending a mint on a wedding and squashed into a mobile home with 3 children WHY!!! I'd say it was far from the designer shoes she was reared. She gets free stuff and hasn't the manner's to talk through it, just videos it. An absolute free skate .

Reactions: 2
Hungover again today!! Sick of her content.. freebies for babies her youngest wouldnt even use the stuff wouldnt give it away though!

Hungover again today!! Sick of her content.. freebies for babies her youngest wouldnt even use the stuff wouldnt give it away though!
I find her very bad the last while I use to love her page and all she does is moan about kids not sleeping, wedding, never shows much she is giving etc and always out

I find her very bad the last while I use to love her page and all she does is moan about kids not sleeping, wedding, never shows much she is giving etc and always out
Absolutely coming on yesterday moaning because she'd to mind her own 3 kid's, I unfollowed her ages ago, because couldn't be listening to her going on about the kids annoying her but yet it's fine to invade their lives to make content. I think her time is up to be honest she's boring.

Is she looking for a free trip saw her tagging places she stated etc she is looking for a hotel stay as Evie birthday in July

Reactions: 3
Is she looking for a free trip saw her tagging places she stated etc she is looking for a hotel stay as Evie birthday in July
Course she is!! Google it like rest of us. Family friendly hotels..cant go to others again because would have to pay this time.

Delighted Tea Spill is calling her out again today! Firstly shes using a pic of her special needs daughter in tagging hotels, and then says she paid for the stays when she was there.... which she clearly didnt, they were gifted a stay in the Riverside park hotel before. She needs a trip so badly, but cant afford one before the wedding🙄 well do like the rest of us then hun, and either stay at home, or pay for it yourself😆

Reactions: 7
Increase uz didn't know it's wedden Wednesday on Instagram but it's cheat day with a big Chinese on TikTok!

I used to like her content but lately it’s a bit zzzz coz of her drinking and hangovers. What I really want to know is, who’s the guy she always out with and going on trips with kids with? If I was out as much as her with another guy, my fella would be fuming! Anyone know anything about him coz his insta is very basic but I seen he was at the hen & out with Dan on his stag last week. He seems to be all of these ‘wedden Wednesdays’ too which is strange too
He's on a 🆓 STAY in Dublin with her honest to god and she'll be on whinging about the girlos tomorrow or Monday ...Dan would be as well off running for the hills. I'm soooo sooo stressed out Evie's assessment next week but if there drink and it's 🆓 that'll help. She is trash I don't know any other mother or even any of them on Instagram who carry on like she does.