Themindofamammy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh absolutely he seems a down to earth chap great provider for his kids.
Wish my partner took my kids as much so I could go boozing.. saying that I don’t think I would be able to that much drinking lols

Wish my partner took my kids as much so I could go boozing.. saying that I don’t think I would be able to that much drinking lols
Honest to God seems to be a regular thing now 3/4 times a week!! Not much couples goals going on in that mobile it would seem! Dan doesn't seem to do anything other than babysitting!

She is out again well at her friends having a drink on a Wednesday night like with 3 small children

Reactions: 1
It’s really odd behaviour as a mother of 3 to be out so much or away from the family home so often
Very strange unless she is going crazy as maybe she plans on baby number 4 as soon as she is married maybe? I am a mammy of 3 out very little lucky to get to call To a friends house for a cup of tea never mind an alcohol drink

Very strange unless she is going crazy as maybe she plans on baby number 4 as soon as she is married maybe? I am a mammy of 3 out very little lucky to get to call To a friends house for a cup of tea never mind an alcohol drink
I’d feel so bad leaving my hubbie, I’d feel like I’d miss him if I was out without him that much anyways but I’m the same.. never get out😂🙈

I’m surprised there’s not more threads on her

One minute she's advertising gym membership next she's skulling drink,week night's and she supposedly works 3days a week.I think it's a joke to be honest she's 3kids,two adults squashed into a mobile home buys a big unit for toys and they don't have a table and chairs! I get the impression it's all fur coat no knickers with her.

She is out again well at her friends having a drink on a Wednesday night like with 3 small children
At a wedding on Friday over night stay, and out again last night what's the bets she be on this morning the girlos are being hard work, coffee needed. She'd have absolutely no content if she wasn't selling her kids private lives when it suits her.

Reactions: 3
At a wedding on Friday over night stay, and out again last night what's the bets she be on this morning the girlos are being hard work, coffee needed. She'd have absolutely no content if she wasn't selling her kids private lives when it suits her.
One minute she's advertising gym membership next she's skulling drink,week night's and she supposedly works 3days a week.I think it's a joke to be honest she's 3kids,two adults squashed into a mobile home buys a big unit for toys and they don't have a table and chairs! I get the impression it's all fur coat no knickers with her.
why do influencers promote fitness etc and eat chippers and skull alcohol all the time. Why do these fitness people think it's good for business? If somebody stuck to it for six weeks and was consistent you would be like hats off to you love but it's like faces by grace... never sticks to anything

why do influencers promote fitness etc and eat chippers and skull alcohol all the time. Why do these fitness people think it's good for business? If somebody stuck to it for six weeks and was consistent you would be like hats off to you love but it's like faces by grace... never sticks to anything
Absolutely 💯💯💯 listen this one is on Instagram promoting gym's bla,bla but on her TikTok it's a different story nothing only takeaways & drinking, another thing does she drive the girls to school the next morning from drinking the night before, Instagram gram for all the FREE STUFF, where if you want to see the real person TikTok is where the scummy nails and junk food and drinks are happing

Won’t be long until the wedding now and she is out again no doubt will he hungover tomorrow

Her following is dropping daily and I'm not surprised. She is getting free stuff as she say on the daily but says oh I've pr stuff I'll show Yas laters but never does.Why she recently took a big box of baby stuff from Smyths, bottles,soothers,and so on knowing full well she's not going to use them. But sure once it's free I'll take em what lads and then the fake laugh !!! How or where she fits all that stuff in a mobile home sorry as she calls it house she can't keep clean .

I find her content is going boring if it’s not drinks she has not much to show now she shows kids now and again which is fine I use to enjoy following her

Reactions: 2
I find her content is going boring if it’s not drinks she has not much to show now she shows kids now and again which is fine I use to enjoy following her
Yeah I did like her too but Jesus it's all about drinking, Hangover, or whinging about the girlos doing her head in!! Tell ya one thing Dan is some man to be minding the chap's all the time out last night and pissing off to Ed Sheeran today great life she's up there with faces by greace not having her kids and when she does it's whinge .

Yeah I did like her too but Jesus it's all about drinking, Hangover, or whinging about the girlos doing her head in!! Tell ya one thing Dan is some man to be minding the chap's all the time out last night and pissing off to Ed Sheeran today great life she's up there with faces by greace not having her kids and when she does it's whinge .
i am telling you my partner is good but he would be a bit Pissed if I was out all the time and was leaving him

i am telling you my partner is good but he would be a bit Pissed if I was out all the time and was leaving him
Let's be honest here who carries on like that, out drinking most nights and then she's on about trying to loose weight it's unhealthy to drink so much.