Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loved Charlotte commenting on how nice the food smelt and she was going to sample what they had to offer…. What did she sample….

Chips and Onion Rings!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Loved Charlotte commenting on how nice the food smelt and she was going to sample what they had to offer…. What did she sample….

Chips and Onion Rings!!!!

Very continental. Garlic bread next, baby steps...

I felt like Shawn was borderline on having a hissy fit when the fish and chips came out and wasn't a whole piece of fish...

Reactions: 2
Their torch lit faces in the scare maze were more scary than the actors.
Screenshot 2023-01-17 134819.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very continental. Garlic bread next, baby steps...

I felt like Shawn was borderline on having a hissy fit when the fish and chips came out and wasn't a whole piece of fish...
I'm sure fish and chips over there is more likely to be shark then cod (or it was 20 years ago when my parents went over)

Reactions: 1
Charlotte on Shawn sneakily buying a Calippo whilst she was in the loo:

"Are you going to share any of that with me?'

Shawn: "If you want a suck I'll let ya"
Charlotte: "Yeah I'll have a little bit of that"

After the Crikey Cafe:

Shawn: "That was one of the nicest muffins I've ever had"

"That was a casserole we just saw"

Charlotte making up a song about koalas on the spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringe at the way Charlotte runs in front when she’s excited to see something. They’re like a bunch of kids

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20230117_203554_Samsung Internet.jpg

This man is only 29? He's the same age as me 😩 haven't been this surprised to learn someone's age since Brogan Tate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.