Themepark Worldwide #2 Dry sausages and theme park tattle, why's Shawn been chewing on so much gravel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well here we are then, it's time for a new thread. It's one of them really isn't it, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watched the scare maze vlog, shawn and his "can't believe we are on the other side of the world" comments were super annoying. Just walk through the attraction without comparing it to urban exploring. Really takes the scare element away when someone's commenting throughout like that.

It did look good though.

Reactions: 3
I would love to know the thoughts of those on the ride with him, just chatting away to himself

I would love to know the thoughts of those on the ride with him, just chatting away to himself
I don't think it would bother me knowing who he was and what he does.
If I didn't I'd think he was a total werido tbh.

Reactions: 1
Think Charlotte's fang has done some damage to his nipple! :sick:
Screenshot 2023-01-18 114829.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
So Charlotte's actually got a phobia of water. Does he make her go on the water rides?

So Charlotte's actually got a phobia of water. Does he make her go on the water rides?
If she's floating along on the lazy river and not being dunked with water she is fine!

You can see his nipple here (assuming camera view is the right way round). It looks normal and circular. This was from the Waterworld vlog in August.

Attachments

Last edited:
If she's floating along on the lazy river and not being dunked with water she is fine!

You can see his nipple here (assuming camera view is the right way round). It looks normal and circular. This was from the Waterworld vlog in August.
Yeah so when she goes on the rapids and flumes surely that's not great for her phobia?

I checked out a waterpark vlog from 2019, both nips normal, so wasn't born with it inverted.

I checked out a waterpark vlog from 2019, both nips normal, so wasn't born with it inverted.
😳 lets hope if its a new change then he's had it checked out. Maybe im a bit paranoid though abour that stuff...

Yeah so when she goes on the rapids and flumes surely that's not great for her phobia?
I don’t think she has a fear more of a dislike, if she had a fear of water she wouldn’t even go to a water park or just sunbathe and do nothing else. It comes across to me on water rides she just hates getting her clothes and hair wet more than anything, that’s her usual complaint

A new thread :giggle: we've been blessed. Unfortunately, I'm going to involuntarily spend my entire morning thinking about a certain person's nipple...

Don't the two of them look so sweet here 💕
1674120789670.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Charlotte's swimming costume has seen better days, treat the girl to some support Shawn!

I think Charlotte's swimming costume has seen better days, treat the girl to some support Shawn!
Shes had it a few years. She should really treat her self to a proper supporting one seen as shes on camera. I dont cuss her body though mind cause he body is fine.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.