Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlotte is like a real walking and talking parrot!
Very immature, some will say likely due to only ever being about Shawn all the time from a young age and no real life exposure bar that of fantasy and theme parks.
The childish reactions to soft toys, a panic over a splash of water and just the spurts of ‘dance’ in public does make me wonder if she is up there on the spectrum.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll be wearing a Disney princess wedding dress??!!! Who will he dress as I wonder? No doubt weirdo milkman will be the best man so there’ll be very few photos shown!

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’ll be wearing a Disney princess wedding dress??!!! Who will he dress as I wonder? No doubt weirdo milkman will be the best man so there’ll be very few photos shown!
I just hope she gets the wedding she wants without his penny pinching. I can see a big puffy dress though.

There were talks of a live stream when they first announced it!

Reactions: 2
I just hope she gets the wedding she wants without his penny pinching. I can see a big puffy dress though.

There were talks of a live stream when they first announced it!
Muffins and bananas taken from the breakfast buffet. All expenses spared.

The argument they had about how much of the chocolate frog Shawn had in Universal Japan day 2. Not a healthy way for Shawn to talk to his partner!
Just watching this - as usual, he makes out he's joking but you can tell he really is not. What kind of couple as well doesn't just buy one each ffs?! Oh yeah, one where someone control's the purse strings at all times...

£8 for a solid lump of chocolate - "yeah it's not too bad I suppose"
£350 for a bit of metal tube on a stick - priceless

Reactions: 8
I used to feel a twinge of jealousy that Shawn planned all of these trips for him and Charlotte until I realised that she has to pay for herself and worse yet she actually has to travel with Shawn. I hope she realises that he's now invested the whole future of both of his channels on their whole 'family' image especially now they're soon to be married. She's got him over a barrel, the least he could do is let her eat as many chocolate frogs as she likes.

Reactions: 6
Just watching the last travel vlog and he looks absolutely totally knackered. But that's what happens when you have no down days and have to carry around your luggage in a sodding backpack for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 3
Just watching the last travel vlog and he looks absolutely totally knackered. But that's what happens when you have no down days and have to carry around your luggage in a sodding backpack for 2 weeks.
What gets me is they've done a number of these big trips yet he never seems to learn that having the odd rest day would be beneficial both to his health and the quality of the vlogs. He's obsessed with packing in as much as possible and it does him no good. And, yes, it's particularly bad on this trip because of the "bag packs". That vlog where they were wandering around for ages because they couldn't find their hotel was painful to watch. It was the end of a very long day, it was incredibly hot but he was determined that they'd walk with their heavy backpacks rather than get an Uber. I really felt sorry for Charlotte, you could tell she'd had enough and was exhausted.

Reactions: 7
he never seems to learn that having the odd rest day would be beneficial both to his health and the quality of the vlogs.
He is way too cheap to pay for extra nights in a hotel and the food for that day. But don't worry, he always has enough money for decaying signs, props and overpriced rollercoaster parts for the shed full of shite taking up 80% of his back garden.

Reactions: 8
A Shanghai Shawlotteism

Shawn - 'Quite a lot of differences that you may notice already from the 'queueline'.'
Charlotte - 'This is so different.'
Shawn - 'That's the word for this whole park, different.'

Also, why were they both AMAZED the train in China travelled at 300kph (186mph)? Shawn thickly gazed out of the window like this...

...which is weird when HS1 operates at that speed through Kent. They spoke about it like it was an unprecedented way to travel.

Reactions: 3
Yes, he kept going on about the Maglev train being the fastest in the world and, yes, it is. But certainly not on that tiny little bit of the line he travelled on. Has he never been on the Eurostar before? I thought he had and hence would have travelled at 300 km/h before. He was making out like this was unique to China ... er, no, Shawn, it's really not.

And just how patronising was he going on about how travelling to China is only suitable for experienced travellers like him and Charlotte? Yes, Shawn, you're so experienced and knowledgeable that you told us it was the most stressful experience of your life when the border guard took your passports to process them to issue your visas. World travellers indeed.

Reactions: 5
He's probably counting the train as some kind of coaster credit. They really aren't travelers, they only go for coasters and chicken strips. What did he think they'd do just hand him a visa as he's walking by?