Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they been invited to Europe park for the Voltron press stuff? Lift hills and thrills is there, been put up in the hotel, exclusive rides etc. He's got a much smaller following but is getting invites for all sorts, much easier to watch as well.

Reactions: 2
Shawn posted that he didn’t go to the Voltron media event because they had already booked the trip to Spain. Fair enough. However, he also said that the trip to Spain was a last-minute booking. So, was the media invite even more last-minute than that? Or is someone being economical with the truth?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shawn posted that he didn’t go to the Voltron media event because they had already booked the trip to Spain. Fair enough. However, he also said that the trip to Spain was a last-minute booking. So, was the media invite even more last-minute than that? Or is someone being economical with the truth?
Sounds like he last minute booked it because of not being invited to me.

Reactions: 4
I think some places just try some new folks as the ones who get more popular become complacent and expect they'll be invited and take those things for granted. The arc of the social media people.

Reactions: 1
I think some places just try some new folks as the ones who get more popular become complacent and expect they'll be invited and take those things for granted. The arc of the social media people.
Plus they don't wanna risk him moaning that they hav'nt themed a rubbish bin.

• Haha
To me they booked Spain to cover the non invite to the event.

To me they booked Spain to cover the non invite to the event.
And really, who cares? This is where the social media people get nuts. Nobody cares if you weren't invited. They invite who they like based on what their focus is at the time and who's running that department at the time. Woe is me, I didn't get freebies. :rolleyes:

Has anyone watched their vlog of Voltron opening? I get it was chaos and poorly organised no one should be crushed in a crowd and parks should do more to stop this happening on a opening day but if you experienced it once surely you would hang back and not put yourself in the same position again? In the second holding area they kept moving forward

Just started watching the vlog but my question is why not stay in one of the onsite hotels to give you early entrance? Sometimes his desire to save money is a false economy.

They complain about people running and crowding forgetting a few weeks ago they were running around alton towers to get to the ride first

They complain about people running and crowding forgetting a few weeks ago they were running around alton towers to get to the ride first
Well quite. And as I said if they'd stayed onsite they'd have been at the front of the queue instead of being stuck in the middle of the crowd being pushed on all sides.

Has anyone watched their vlog of Voltron opening? I get it was chaos and poorly organised no one should be crushed in a crowd and parks should do more to stop this happening on a opening day but if you experienced it once surely you would hang back and not put yourself in the same position again? In the second holding area they kept moving forward
I think it was ridiculous to put all the blame on the park. He hardly blamed the people running and pushing at all. He kept going on about the organisation but how did Alton towers organise the nemesis opening, or Legoland with mini figure speedway, any differently? They open the park, and people started running. If people had more manners and cared less about being the first on a rollercoaster, then it wouldn’t have been such a problem. That’s my opinion anyway.