Themepark Worldwide #2 Dry sausages and theme park tattle, why's Shawn been chewing on so much gravel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why he doesn’t just want to spend a couple hours relaxing by the pool at the hotel. When I stayed at a Disney Resort when I went to florida - going back to the hotel to relax was a must for me…we then went back to the parks in the evening and still got everything done that we wanted to. they must get absolutely exhausted. poor Charlotte lol
Exactly, I would want a few afternoons just to have some downtime away from the crowds and the heat if I went there. It seems like he doesn't have an off switch. Poor Charlotte must get exhausted and she looked a bit overwhelmed when he was talking about it all. Even on the cruise sea days he will probably be bouncing around filming!

Reactions: 4
Poor girl can never get a word in - always stood behind him looking over his shoulder in the vlogs... I couldn't put up with it!

Reactions: 3
Can’t wait to see what they gonna eat for 6 days on a cruise, toast and jam maybe, jam sandwich, chips….. good luck!

• Haha
Yeah Charlotte is so sweet tempered and easy going that I think she just defers to whatever Shawn wants to do without thinking about herself, but sometimes you can really see it all over her face that she's shattered and needs a break. Boggles my mind how they did an entire month of park days without a rest day. I hope Charlotte can get better at asserting herself and reigning Shawn in, and I hope Shawn by some miracle :ROFLMAO: learns to be more attentive to and accommodating of her needs. He did seem very selfish on the US road trip.

The good thing about staying on site is how easy getting back to the hotels are. I would feel really safe heading back on my own and leaving him to it in the parks if I were Charlotte and wanted a break.

They are gonna be so exhausted by the end of the year!! More travelling and a cruise !
They're going on a cruise? Why? Because Carnival markets a coaster on one of their ships?
Spoiler, it's like $15/ride. He'll never fork out for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He is in for a shock if they ever have children! Although he will proberly just send Charlotte back to the room with the kids and 'keep on riding'

• Haha
They're going on a cruise? Why? Because Carnival markets a coaster on one of their ships?
Spoiler, it's like $15/ride. He'll never fork out for that.
He will be making Charlotte buy her own ticket to ride like he made her buy her own meal in Chick-fil-A

• Haha
  • Wow
I just realized.....he just views Charlotte, having a girlfriend/fiance/spouse as just another coaster credit. He really doesn't respect her having her own life or personality beyond what it'll bring in to his channel views.

I bet he can be a right nasty bastard if she ever says something he doesn’t like.

I bet he can be a right nasty bastard if she ever says something he doesn’t like.
I'd almost like to see someone tell him to duck off with the recording sometime when he's somewhere.
I can tell you, if you go on a cruise, no one's going to love you posing and videoing at the pool when their little kids are there.

Reactions: 2
I know all on this thread will agree with my sentiments when I say I really, really, really hope that Shawn and Charlotte have a lovely trip on their first cruise ship. And I really, really, really, really hope there isn't a norovirus outbreak when they are onboard. I also pray that the ship's powered coaster is working and doesn't break down during the duration of their cruise 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean a cruise is a relaxing vacation, but his 12 year old's clothing will be out of place on a Carnival ship.

• Haha
He will be making Charlotte buy her own ticket to ride like he made her buy her own meal in Chick-fil-A
The gall of him! :ROFLMAO: Can anyone point me to this video please? Was it on their US road trip? You'd think being engaged, their finances would be combined. Come on, Shawn. She's about to be your wife and she works for the channel. It's her money too.

The gall of him! :ROFLMAO: Can anyone point me to this video please? Was it on their US road trip? You'd think being engaged, their finances would be combined. Come on, Shawn. She's about to be your wife and she works for the channel. It's her money too.
Yes it was during the us roadtrip. He showed his receipt and only his food was on the receipt.

• Wow
Yes it was during the us roadtrip. He showed his receipt and only his food was on the receipt.
Woah. After that move, I wouldn't put it past him to suggest having their reception at Chick-fil-a, where everyone can pay their own way, of course. :ROFLMAO:

Theme Park Worldwide #3: Charlotte, put a piece of the theme park museum on eBay every time he makes you split the check. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can't watch them anymore it's to cringe how she stays in the background with her script of a few words it's no not genuine.

So pleased I found this thread. My boyfriend made me watch the latest American tour every day with dinner for the last three weeks. Can't wait to read through it!

This seems to be the norm with him towards buying things and shows off his true selfishness towards money and his self centred nature.
I hope she keeps all the receipts for these purchases, I’d be claiming them back to him as expenses!!

Also, this thread really needs to move from rave - it’s the least rave thread I’ve ever read

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.