Themepark Worldwide #2 Dry sausages and theme park tattle, why's Shawn been chewing on so much gravel?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During his filmed and planned proposal in front of the DLR castle, he said thank you for everything that you do for me and the channel, it kind of felt a bit off to me. Hope that isn't all he sees her as, like you say a trophy that just does his channel bidding!

Reactions: 2
They’ll probably get married in the British Theme Park Museum, and consummate it on one of Shawns manky old rollercoaster seats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I worry for Charlotte, it’s his thing and his passion and it’s getting clearer it’s really not hers - she doesn’t like half of the rides! She looks absolutely exhausted!

I think her going full time is going to put a massive strain on their relationship because she has zero breaks from his obsession which clearly is not hers!
He’s a control freak even their home is decorated to his boring taste, she tags along like a wee puppy, she needs to run for the hills! I’m surprised her family aren’t concerned. She doesn’t get to think for herself that’s why all she does is repeat what he says and grin ! Even his other channel is all about him, he changed the name when she went full time so should have changed it to something with both of them in it, Shawn and Charlottes adventures for example. They both need to get out and get real jobs.

Reactions: 6
I'm going to be saltier than Shawn is over Alton Towers bin-placement if us loyal fans aren't offered tickets to his wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He’s a control freak even their home is decorated to his boring taste, she tags along like a wee puppy, she needs to run for the hills! I’m surprised her family aren’t concerned. She doesn’t get to think for herself that’s why all she does is repeat what he says and grin ! Even his other channel is all about him, he changed the name when she went full time so should have changed it to something with both of them in it, Shawn and Charlottes adventures for example. They both need to get out and get real jobs.
It'll be interesting to see how / if things change if they ever have kids.

Reactions: 4
Love these two, especially good natured Charlotte (a saint for going to a park after their hellish car break down all day), but oh my god they have the palates of toddlers, and fussy ones at that. Watched his video in Epcot, foodie paradise, and of course they order chicken fingers and cheese pizza at Connections! :LOL: Now that's just offensive lol.

Entertainment and food are a huge part of the theme park experience, and Shawn just skims the surface of both in favor of coasters, coasters, coasters. o_O Was disappointed because Shawn mentioned that it wouldn't be all about the credits this trip and he wanted to focus on shows, etc, but they only seemed to watch a couple shows their whole road trip, and outdoor entertainment was only shown in passing as they were hustling to get on yet another coaster.

Also, if your car overheats, you can turn on the heater to divert heat away from the engine. Not the most comfortable in summer for sure, but it might have gotten them to the nearest gas station which sure beats waiting on the side of the road.

All Shawn and Charlotte do is moan about restraints on rides hurting them / making them feel uncomfortable. If they exercised and had even a small amount of muscle mass they wouldn't find rides as unbearable as they claim. Not difficult to see why they feel bad though when all they both have is, and I want to be kind, flab...

Reactions: 3
All Shawn and Charlotte do is moan about restraints on rides hurting them / making them feel uncomfortable. If they exercised and had even a small amount of muscle mass they wouldn't find rides as unbearable as they claim. Not difficult to see why they feel bad though when all they both have is, and I want to be kind, flab...
Do you think that's why he's got a dodgy nipple? Restraints squashing his witch tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When he's doing commentary on his videos it's always "I have" or "when I was here", half the time he only mentions Charlotte to pick on her!

My guess is his parents have paid for some of it as a 30th birthday present through them releasing some equity when selling the family house and (I assume) downsizing.
---
Going on a cruise, with a rollercoaster on the top deck!
---
Shawn rattling off all the WDW hotels he wants to stay at, yet he says they are staying at an All Stars Resort this time as they are going basic as they will be in the parks! Also saying may do a Disney Cruise in the future, would love to see his face when he sees the prices!
---
Shawn rattling off all the WDW hotels he wants to stay at, yet he says they are staying at an All Stars Resort this time as they are going basic as they will be in the parks! Also saying may do a Disney Cruise in the future, would love to see his face when he sees the prices!

Literally this:

Shawn: WDW has got some great accommodation and there are some big bucket lists for me and in the future I would like to tick some of them off like the Polynesian, the Contemporary, one of the big ones I would love to stay at is the Animal Kingdom Lodge HOWEVER it is one of those that we spend that much time in the parks that I can't really justify the cost of doing like 10 nights or whatever *looks at Charlotte*

Charlotte: I think it's one of those where because you got your park tickets you don't wanna be sat around the hotel as well you wanna be in the parks making the most of it. I'm sure we'll stay at one of those in the future."

Errrm you only care about the parks and you have basically said you don't want to be sat around or make the most of the hotel resort so likelihood is you won't!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the New York vlog. Basically Shaun walked around telling the viewers all the sights he'd already done on previous solo trips, whilst Charlotte on her first visit to the Big Apple got to experience naff all.

• Haha
  • Angry
Her face says it all sadly. He is such a control freak, saying oh some people like going back to the hotel for a few hours, relaxing using the facilities that isn't us WE want to keep going and going, as we say keep on riding. No Shawn YOU want to do that, your fiancee clearly does not.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Her face says it all sadly. He is such a control freak, saying oh some people like going back to the hotel for a few hours, relaxing using the facilities that isn't us WE want to keep going and going, as we say keep on riding. No Shawn YOU want to do that, your fiancee clearly does not.
I don’t understand why he doesn’t just want to spend a couple hours relaxing by the pool at the hotel. When I stayed at a Disney Resort when I went to florida - going back to the hotel to relax was a must for me…we then went back to the parks in the evening and still got everything done that we wanted to. they must get absolutely exhausted. poor Charlotte lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.