Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's in Paris according to his IG. Must be nice to have that airline buddy pass!
Good for him! It is only time before his Flight Attendant Partner leaves him for a Sugar Daddy Pilot - so rack up on those perks now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
His Paris travel vlog has been up for a bit now, and at least he flew real international First Class compared to BLOBs ghetto fabulous "first class" flight to Orlando 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He's in Paris according to his IG. Must be nice to have that airline buddy pass!
He came up as a suggestion on YouTube today while watching vloggers on our hotel TV. Off to Gay Paree...pun intended. His videos were pretty vanilla and boring so I was always on the fence with him. When he aligned with BLAB that is when I was done.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this has already been shared but youtube just recommended this video and I think it needs as big a viewership as possible!

BLAB are mentioned

Reactions: 2
I really don't get Dylan's alliance with BLAB. Did he put all of the other vloggers to sleep or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dillion is with BLAB at Disney World. HARD PASS. He's really aligned himself with the worst of them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
I was going to start building out my Twitter account and need some good followers.

Can anyone confirm that the below account is celebrated Scare Actor Dylan?

A25DB555-4148-4AA4-9ADC-ADAC1BDA3FD3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
05F4468B-C487-4F29-A9FA-25E43111F691.jpeg

There was a camera as well on Ambassador Ert and Lukee94 during the conversation.

Here’s a screen shot of them at the 4 minute mark of Dylan’s first story:

53312FC2-16D0-474D-9FF9-6A5207544891.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand the only reason Dylan has a Tattle thread is because of his friendship with BLAB. I mean, does anyone really care what he has to say? However, I still find it amusing that his YouTube channel doesn't grow, and his IG followers continue to fall. Remember when he was at 110K? It's 101K now. Keep defending BLAB Dylan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Does Dylan even hang out with BLAB anymore? I honestly forgot he even existed. I can't remember the last time I watched one of his videos.

• Heart
Joke about Dylan and his Theme Park Obsession channel all you want. However, you must at least give credit to the Thumbnail King:

35310667-65A2-41EA-B45F-816D89AC80CB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
nite.jpg

So both BLAB and duchess made night time Disneyland Resort vlogs, but they didn't hang out with each other?
🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Family, Friends, and I are making our Halloween plans this week.

I know, I know. We are indeed a little late to the party.

Does anyone know if the highly accomplished/veteran scare actor, Dylan, will be sitting in the makeup chair again and hitting the stage for Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights?

I feel kind of promiscuous if I go this year and he's not there.

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm just glad Halloween is over. Not that I don't like SOME of that content, but it was just overkill this year with everyone overdoing it. Now I may actually watch some of his content again...lol

• Haha
Well Dylan finally made it to Tokyo. Will a Tokyo Disney trip reinvigorate his channel?

• Haha