Theme Park Obsession

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll admit, I like Dylan's content (for the most part), as his videos are well put together and edited (compared to many others). Him being part of the LGBTQ+ community is another reason I've tried to support, though I don't support someone just because of that, they have to offer substance and be relatable as well. However, he has really been turning me off with all this hanging with BLAB (who I can't even hate watch...ewww), and now this recent bitching video. He's the only west coast-based vlogger I even watch, and if he keeps this up, I'll just unsubscribe.

Reactions: 2
Holy tit! So much complaining! Just don't go if you don't like it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'll admit, I like Dylan's content (for the most part), as his videos are well put together and edited (compared to many others). Him being part of the LGBTQ+ community is another reason I've tried to support, though I don't support someone just because of that, they have to offer substance and be relatable as well. However, he has really been turning me off with all this hanging with BLAB (who I can't even hate watch...ewww), and now this recent bitching video. He's the only west coast-based vlogger I even watch, and if he keeps this up, I'll just unsubscribe.
I've only seen a couple of his videos but one was in DTD and he was perplexed about why they hadn't made more construction progress in one area. A simple Google search provided quick and simple answers. His videos are not well put together. He speculates because he doesn't take time to research. He's like a Kyle Pallo who just shows up and hopes for the best. And no offense to the community but why does him being gay have anything to do with anything? That shouldn't be a qualifier for support.

Reactions: 3
I've only seen a couple of his videos but one was in DTD and he was perplexed about why they hadn't made more construction progress in one area. A simple Google search provided quick and simple answers. His videos are not well put together. He speculates because he doesn't take time to research. He's like a Kyle Pallo who just shows up and hopes for the best. And no offense to the community but why does him being gay have anything to do with anything? That shouldn't be a qualifier for support.
Completely agree, I don't support anyone just because they are gay. A head with ctap videos is still a head, regardless of sexuality. Absolutely hate being told what I should and shouldn't support/watch/read just because of my sexuality

I may not have worded it the way I meant. I was trying to say that with myself being gay, I don't feel I have to support others who are just because of that, but is nice to have the representation. Just like other coaster enthusiasts (which I am one). I don't have to just support them all because they are too. Most of them get on my last nerve, so I just don't watch. They, like any other vloggers, have to offer something that keeps me interested in their content. When I first started watching Dylan, the videos were actually better than recent. I think BLAB has brushed off on him, and he sometimes kinda "phones it in" lately, especially if it's parks where he lives.

I get what youā€™re saying but this is Disney and I donā€™t think the LGBT is underrepresented with them, luckily. Hell, Mickey Mouse has been voiced by a gay fella for 14 years now! Thatā€™s really amazing. Iā€™ve just been a quality over anything else guy.
This totally isnā€™t the same but for example I love heavy metal music. If I see one of those talent shows and a metal guy is on it I donā€™t automatically root for them over the others simply because heā€™s representing heavy metal. There are many kinds of and qualities of heavy metal.
Anyhow, Iā€™m just glad we are all on same page with the, at least recent, laziness. I think itā€™s a saturated market now and there are too many theme park vloggers. You have to really be top quality to survive.

Dylan complaining that stroller and wheelchairs are multiplying šŸ™„ Yea they are. Every day Disney makes itself more accessible to the most vulnerable of populations. Heaven forbid families with small children and people w disabilities go there to enjoy themselvesā€¦ I guess, like KT, Disneyland should only be for able bodied white people w no kids in their mid 30s šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Wouldnā€™t say KT is able bodied. I see a scooter in her future after the Hookaā€™s fail. But she 100% will complain to a kid and kinda back into them if they get ā€œ into her spaceā€. How dare they. DL is only for ppl KTā€™s ā€œmentally ill ageā€ whatever that may be at any given moment. If she sees Mickey it could be 6. Temper tantrum when they took Darth by chocolate away.

I get these channels. It helps families make trips. Just not these who complain about strollers and children. Give me a break. Dylan. No one is jealous. Weā€™re beyond annoyed the friends you keep and the bitching.

Dylan is no saint. He is very annoyed with trolls, but him and KT are ā€œbestiesā€ and morph into each other. They make fun of people. The same shĀ”t. He can turn it on and off really fast. The rant ā€œto trollsā€ is hysterical. Give me a break. Re read it to yourself and take notes and change your behavior kid. You wrote about yourself.
---

I get what youā€™re saying but this is Disney and I donā€™t think the LGBT is underrepresented with them, luckily. Hell, Mickey Mouse has been voiced by a gay fella for 14 years now! Thatā€™s really amazing. Iā€™ve just been a quality over anything else guy.
This totally isnā€™t the same but for example I love heavy metal music. If I see one of those talent shows and a metal guy is on it I donā€™t automatically root for them over the others simply because heā€™s representing heavy metal. There are many kinds of and qualities of heavy metal.
Anyhow, Iā€™m just glad we are all on same page with the, at least recent, laziness. I think itā€™s a saturated market now and there are too many theme park vloggers. You have to really be top quality to survive.
Justin just interviewed the voice of Mickey! ā€¦it was a really cool interview.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like Dylan is starting to take advantage of Michael's airline buddy pass. He's back yet again in Orlando.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
#TuesdayGossip

Michael took down all the photos on his IG Account that had Dylan in them.

Since Michael is a newly christened Flight Attendant, I wonder if that move was made to keep his Runway open for any Pilots that he may encounter at work.

#ToldHimTheyWouldGoToEuropeLastSummerButTookHimToIowa

• Wow
  • Haha
#TuesdayGossip

Michael took down all the photos on his IG Account that had Dylan in them.

Since Michael is a newly christened Flight Attendant, I wonder if that move was made to keep his Runway open for any Pilots that he may encounter at work.

#ToldHimTheyWouldGoToEuropeLastSummerButTookHimToIowa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like Dylan and Michael didn't break up after all (with Dylan featuring Michael in his latest vids). Dylan can't afford to lose that precious airline Buddy Pass.

• Wow
  • Haha
Is there any truth to Dylan owing money to Adam the Woo? I saw someone claim this in the BLAB thread, it might explain why Dylan and Adam are no longer friends.

• Wow
Is there any truth to Dylan owing money to Adam the Woo? I saw someone claim this in the BLAB thread, it might explain why Dylan and Adam are no longer friends.
I have no idea if this is true. I just thought he stopped being Adam's friend because Katie told him too. Dylan is spineless, and down to 103K followers on IG. He suspiciously got to 110K out of nowhere awhile back.

Well, if he truly got an ultimatum as to either be friends with BLAB or Adam, he chose the duck wrong....lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dylan is on an entirely different level thinking that thumbnails like below are going to get new viewers to stop scrolling and click play when the video pops up in their feed by way of an algorithm:

ABCFF020-E46B-4F63-9254-D8F6FEF4A975.jpeg

• Haha
He's in Paris according to his IG. Must be nice to have that airline buddy pass!