Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody have screenshots or a link to the "couples" photos that they took on the Disney Cruise 🤔

I have yet to see him post a link or even change a profile picture to it being the both of them i mean he flashed the photos so fast in 1 of the Disney cruise videos that people actually had to stop an rewind an pause to see them..its like he had a okay okay fine here attitude lol..

I mean if that is actually ur girlfriend an yall are a couple wouldnt u be proud to post up..🤷🤷🤷
Outside of eating they seemed to do a lot NOT together. Maybe you have a point.

Reactions: 1
$280 for a R.I.P. Tour at HHN? But you ripped others for paying for the portraits in the tribute house? At least they get the portraits shipped to them to keep. You paid $280 to "feel" important.

• Haha
Adrian is doing a livestream for his birthday. Someone just donated $200. Ugh. These bleeping grifters. I have no idea why someone would give that much money to a vlogger.

Adrian is doing a livestream for his birthday. Someone just donated $200. Ugh. These bleeping grifters. I have no idea why someone would give that much money to a vlogger.
Was it his Mom? My god, b-day or not, no vlogger deserves that on a livestream UGHH

PCDev pairs up with Adrian...hell has frozen over...at Typhoon Lagoon. It's the end of the world...
Adrian also paired up with Jackie. That wasn't so bad.

• Haha
PCDev pairs up with Adrian...hell has frozen over...at Typhoon Lagoon. It's the end of the world...
Adrian also paired up with Jackie. That wasn't so bad.
Wow! I saw the Jackie collab, but not the PCDev one. I thought you were joking, so I had to look it up. And at Typhoon Lagoon of all places!

I'm kind of surprised Adrian is doing collabs with people. In livestreams before, he's thrown shade at other Disney vloggers. I'm wondering how long he'll be able to play nice with others.

It'll be interesting to see if pairing up with other vloggers will boost his channel. I haven't looked at the stats, but I don't think PCDev's or Jackie's channels are growing as rapidly as a year ago.

I wonder if Adrian would collaborate with PMM? FRE could have a field day with that.

I find it interesting he collaborated with Dev. As I mentioned in the PCDev thread, I could have sworn Adrian alluded to not liking Dev in a live stream 1-2 years ago (it wasn’t a direct I don’t like dev, but something on the lines of don’t get me started on him or something like that). Guess things change when you have the opportunity to steal subscribers.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I am really disappointed in Adrian's "weight loss journey." The last time he attempted to lose weight, he failed miserably -- and seems to be on the same path this time. He's eating horrible, calorie-laden food at the parks again and, in his last weight loss video, didn't lose any weight at all -- maybe a pound? He'd be wise to fine tune his eating to healthier choices -- not just for himself but also for people who visit the parks who are looking for something to eat that isn't 3000 calories.

Also, his latest videos seem awfully ass-kissy. The reason I liked him so much is that he didn't have a problem with expressing a negative opinion about Disney or Uni parks. Now, after his collab with Dev (BARF) and getting into the Jackie Super Enthused circle of friends, he seems to have fully embraced the same schtick the others have -- giving lip service to their masters to ensure "media passes" and special access.

Adrian started well with his weight loss but at the weight he’s at, any sudden reduction in calories will help but I imagine a lot was water. Now it’s levelled off because he’s eating tit again.

It’s a lifestyle change not something you do for a few months.

There’s this YouTuber Beatrice Caruso who’s point was weight loss. She posted a video recently saying she’s lost weight, like 25lbs which you think is good, however I went back a year to her previous videos and she is 7lbs heavier now!

If Adrian wants to lose weight he needs to probably cut his calories by 1000 a day as I reckon he still has 3000+ which won’t yield any success

It’s a lifestyle change not something you do for a few months.
Exactly. And I think he'd open up a whole new path to subscribers if he showcased how to eat healthier while inside the parks. I know that's a tough task because nearly everything in there is so caloric, but it would at least help keep him on track and help other viewers who attend the parks who are trying to eat healthy as well.

I just don't see this working out for him though even though I wish it would. He's dangerously overweight.

Exactly. And I think he'd open up a whole new path to subscribers if he showcased how to eat healthier while inside the parks. I know that's a tough task because nearly everything in there is so caloric, but it would at least help keep him on track and help other viewers who attend the parks who are trying to eat healthy as well.

I just don't see this working out for him though even though I wish it would. He's dangerously overweight.
He was doing well previously when he managed to fit on rides he couldn't before, but the problem with that, is it made him complacent as it was almost like "ok I've achieved that now, i'm all done" and as a result put all that weight back on and probably more.

I'm still waiting for one of the big vloggers to take run disney seriously and enter a 10km (at the least) and show their training journey etc in a bid to get fitter.

I think Nate shades it though for ticking timebomb vloggers. Adrian has least acknowledges he has a problem

Wow! I saw the Jackie collab, but not the PCDev one. I thought you were joking, so I had to look it up. And at Typhoon Lagoon of all places!

I'm kind of surprised Adrian is doing collabs with people. In livestreams before, he's thrown shade at other Disney vloggers. I'm wondering how long he'll be able to play nice with others.

It'll be interesting to see if pairing up with other vloggers will boost his channel. I haven't looked at the stats, but I don't think PCDev's or Jackie's channels are growing as rapidly as a year ago.

I wonder if Adrian would collaborate with PMM? FRE could have a field day with that.

Oh whats the tea who was shading in his live streams? I was also surprised to see him an Devin together..i took Mr.Charmming to be a 1 man band now 🥴

I thought he was okay until awhile ago when he did a video at The Grand Floridian.

Apparently the car attendant didn't help him. When asked why, she apparently told her manager that she thought he was a delivery person of some kind. He immediately cried racism and saw racism the rest of his visit. Don't get me wrong; racism absolutely exists and I'm 100% against it. But Adrian drove up in his crappy car, carrying paper shopping bags and coolers instead of luggage and dressed like a slob. This poor girl probably sees Door Dashers, etc that look like that regardless of skin color.

Dude. You're at a nice resort on someone else's dime. Make an effort. Have some introspection rather than automatically assuming the worst about someone who you don't even know. Maybe the girl was racist. Maybe she wasn't. But Adrian and Koda definitely dressed terribly and carried hillbilly crap that looked like tit. At that point I was done with him. I lost all respect.

• Haha
Omg 🤣 lol is that a video that just came out?! Koda def needs a make over everytime i see her on camera i think its some 16yr or 17yr old girl in a tomboy stage..

What's up with his GF's obsession with the Grogu doll?! She always brings it with them and treats it like their legitimate child

• Haha
Why would a company like Disney credential a vlogger who carries around a stuffed doll like a child?

Why would a company like Disney credential a vlogger who carries around a stuffed doll like a child?
Not only that, her dad ran the marathon holding one of those dolls, too. So idk. It's so cringe-y all around.

I do like Adrian and Koda and think they're nice people who are, at the moment, getting crappy advice from crappy people.

Oh whats the tea who was shading in his live streams? I was also surprised to see him an Devin together..i took Mr.Charmming to be a 1 man band now 🥴
He typically speaks in generalities when he throws shade at other Disney vloggers. For example, he'll say something like, "I'm not like the other vloggers, I have a job and go to school so I can't rush to film the new xyz". Or he used to say that he didn't talk to any other vloggers or was friends with any other vloggers. Obviously that's changed. Lol.

On a recent stream, someone asked Adrian what he thought of Jojo and Kyle. Adrian didn't have much of an opinion on Jojo. He said he's talked to him before and seemed nice. He said that during the cruise they were all on together, he asked Kyle if he was able to connect to wifi and upload any videos. Kyle said that he wasn't able to. Then when Adrian got off the ship, he saw that Kyle uploaded every day of the cruise. So Adrian thought that was a little shady and he doesn't like Kyle because of that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.