Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebbieF

VIP Member
yeah i know but insta are clearing out the bots again.
she never stops moaning 😴
I never knew they were clearing the bots out, have you heard a rumour?

Still desperately tagging Hunch 🤣

Gemma hun, leave the nail polish off 🤢

Why are people sending treats for the rabbit, Sox & Bully, she really is the pits; greedy bint 🤬🤬🤬 take, take!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

DebbieF

VIP Member
I knew she would do something as it’s been mentioned on here but even then she couldn’t have looked any more bored when saying about her daughters hair 🙄 thank goodness she sounds like she has a decent dad and stepmom - I missed that story, I actually assumed wrongly she didn’t have one when Gemma was poking around graces dads new home and congratulating him on buying the same kitchenware as her 🙄
I also assumed that there was no dad on the scene, it’s a good job that there is and also a pretty good step mum by all accounts. Everything regarding Grace is such an effort and involves too much eye rolling in my opinion, I really feel for that little girl as she is only 11, my daughter is nearly 33 and we often talk about all the little things we did together; it’s called creating memories Gemma. She went to great lengths on one story to explain that she has a a very good relationship with Grace’s dad, I so believe Grace’s biological dad had a lucky escape from her 🤣😂😆 I missed the story where she was being nosy in his home, can’t say I’m surprised though 🙄 I am 100% certain that I could not live in a rose gold/pink themed home filled to the brim with cheap tat.

Last edited:

DebbieF

VIP Member
All that cash on Christmas, if she can’t be bothered to walk that poor boy, please get him a dog Walker. Boxers really need the exercise.
She makes me so angry regarding Sox, I think he looks depressed and she can’t be doing with the mess he will get into from a good walk and run. Here’s an idea Gemma, hot and cold taps in the garage with a designated dog shower unit; that boy needs exercise and lots of it. Yet again another IG prop for the gram, obviously never researched the breed extensively and their basic needs. TBH Chubby hubby could take him running after some training, it would be just what they both need; it won’t be happening anytime soon as Gemma wouldn’t be able to document it for the gram 😂🤣😆 she’s not made for messy walks in the mud 🙄

DebbieF

VIP Member
Don’t follow her but just had a look at her account after seeing this feed..... jeepers her filters are revolting. She is trailer trash

That she is, although I prefer the clampits 🤣😆😂

@Paperdoll23 where do we start with Gem, Gems 🤭

Yes she does promote fake designer goods and today accepted gifted sandals from said business.

Ahhh yes the Influencing business appears to have stalled, probably too much effort for little monetary gain 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she was still following them when I checked.

Skin cancer & getting run over would be about the right analogy for her.

Allegedly she is not an influencer 🤥 but is more than happy to accept any old tat that a company wants to send her, even if she doesn’t need it.

And finally moaning about the travel restrictions again, she cannot sort her turkey teeth out, personally needs to be asking for a refund.

Wheels the uncontrollable dog out for photo opportunities, treats it like a baby; this is probably why they have so many problems with him as he hasn’t been taught any boundaries or manners.

And as for COVID, that has been a major upheavel to her travel plans and way of life. We can skirt around the fact that over 120,0000 people have died in the UK and many more are still suffering the after effects.

She is a nobody who thinks she is somebody, married to Kyle AKA Chubby hubby who really needs to grow a pair of 🍒 and stand up to her. It’s her way or the highway and don’t get me started on Grace her daughter, thinks nothing of having 5/6 holidays a year without her 🤬🤬🤬🤬 selfish, narcissistic, stupid and a right tool.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Tier 4 for the self absorbed prat, she’s not impressed 🙄

God she is disgusting, a couple of weeks ago she was gifted a Robovac with a hefty price tag 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 today we have taken delivery of a Swan cordless 🤬 she really annoys me as the other week is was all about the Shark’s. At the rate she’s going she will be able to park a hoover in every room of the pink, migraine inducing Manor she calls home.

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ how refreshing for us Tattlers that your not popping up every 5 minutes with a story 😂🤣

That‘s one intelligent dog Gemma, he needs a manger 🙄

It doesn’t matter how small the font on the gifted tag or trying to hide it behind something else, us Tattlers will always spot it on your stories. Do you never refuse a gift if it isn’t something you would wear, need or use, very doubtful going by your stories and the endless parcels arriving at your home. That jacket is 🤮 just my opinion hun, not trolling just stating 😁

Great to see you knuckling down and getting those orders out pront, fast turnaround equates to happy customers.

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
Can you imagine her actually asking him if she could have 4 trees!?
As if, she speaks and he jumps; have you not noticed the thumb indentation on his head 🤣😂 It’s all what Gemma wants she gets, doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks; their opinion doesn’t count 🙄

Paperdoll23

So many questions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is she actually promoting fake designer products?? 🤦‍♀️
What happened to her influencer business? 🤦‍♀️
Has she been dropped by the viral group as she’s not following them and her content is still crap? 🤦‍♀️
Did she honestly compare the risks of using a sun bed and getting skin cancer as the same as getting run over? 🤦‍♀️
Is she now not an influencer? Presumably she won’t be accepting anymore free stuff to influence people with? 🤦‍♀️

What’s wrong with her? Is she actually stupid or just that self involved? 🤦‍♀️

DebbieF

VIP Member
Morning Gemma, how about you set up a cleaning group on Facebook or an appreciation group regarding Markland Manor; there you go hun dilemma sorted 🤣😂

But she didn’t want the spring cleaning jobs to actually clean her house... she just wanted collate them all together for other people to download to build her engagement 🤦‍♀️
This is spot on, although her engagement is about 4.75%.

glad they had a go at her 😂
All her posts were bragging about the pink monstocity that she calls home followed with the obligatory filtered photos.

I would love an update on Bully as would all the people that donated towards his treatment, yet again she has quickly moved on to the next thing.

That would be the gifted chocolate teddy bears at only £25.00 each for Grace and the Chubster and the chocolate house which I have no idea what it cost.

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
Engagement low Gemma 😂🤣😆 nobody’s interested in your doughnut debate with chubby hubby!!!!!!!

Let the poor lad speak Gemma, he’s a fully grown man; your story just shows what everyone thinks of you. Full of your self importance, I WANT DOUGHNUT’S AND I WANT THEM NOW, pop to Tesco hun; plenty there for you.

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
I don’t think her oven doors ever been opened, it would shock me if she got her takeaway food gifted as well, probably demands it gets delivered in a pink takeaway tub
The new kitchen is just for show, Chubby hubby has not married a domestic goddess 😆🤣😂 can you imagine Christmas dinner, everything frozen in packets, foil trays and ready to pop into the oven, Aunt Bessies here we come 😳

DebbieF

VIP Member
Chubby hubby’s satin pyjamas were quite something 🤦‍♀️
Did anyone see the story with the dog sat to the table eating Christmas dinner?
The next day she’s wondering why Sox is bleurgh, he’s a raw fed dog so not a good idea to give him cooked food. Honestly she’s as thick as shit at times.

I nearly wet myself when I seen the soft lad parading around in them, New Years Resolution Kyle; I will stand up to Gemma when I think she’s making me look a Wally for IG engagement.

Lovely family piccie, all for the gram guys; Gemma will be counting down the days to when Grace can be offloaded to her dad’s 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
@Glam321, there is a website that the Viral Group probably use which would declare how many bought followers she actually has; so they were probably aware.

God, she is bloody relentless regarding needing a holiday abroad. She doesn’t want much does she 😂🤣 nobody’s interested you self absorbed Kimmie Kardashian wannabe.

Attachments

DebbieF

VIP Member
Getting her knickers into a twist because the builders put back the garage start date, spoilt little prat. Then today getting all worked up and huffy because they didn’t arrive at 8.30am, then another strop regarding the placement of the bi-folds; cue story to engage followers.

How many gifted planners does this nobody need, oh yes; plenty as she now has a management team looking after business. Can you imagine being told that Gemma has now joined your team, cue massive strips and I know best attitude 🤬

Attachments

Harvey27

Welcome back 🙋🏻‍♀️ @Harvey27, good to see you posting 😁

I would love to know how much Gem, Gems donated to Bully’s fund.

How many new followers has she amassed since last week 🤔 unreal 😳

Even the balloons for her milestone 200,000 followers were gifted 🙄 does this woman ever pay for anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

OMG an 11 year old who was struck off from a dentist for failing to attend appointments, what a waste of the NHS resources that she cannot be bothered to make sure her daughter attends. Somebody else could have had her appointments, someone who was waiting a long time to be seen; how disgusting is that 🤬🤬 I certainly wouldn’t be airing that fact on my stories, she should be ashamed.
haha thanks

im still awaiting pics of said dog 🙄 we can all post dog pics and pretend we need money