Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Giggling Squid

VIP Member
They are just unbelievable some of these instagrammers, it’s her way of letting people know that her business is doing well and she has made it. I mean why would you need a new kitchen in a new build 🏡 her old kitchen is less than a year old 😱 bloody ridiculous.
we moved into a new build same time as her last year. Faults have been fixed by the developer, including completely replacing the worktop, and she would have been able to choose the kitchen in the first place so can’t say it’s “not to her taste” or faulty. It really is just look at me and all my money!!

Reactions: 6
Mmmm interesting 🤔 she loves the drama ! Her daughter and husband involved but still finds the time to include a picture of police car 🤔🤔😳

DebbieF

VIP Member
I think the selfish cow mentioned that she was staying at and adults only hotel.
She don't deserves the dog or her daughter.
She's a disgrace seriously.
Rocking up to the adults only hotel, Kyle all battered and bruised around the face 😳

Cue all the boring stories from the minute they leave home to start the holiday 🤦🏼‍♀️

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I don't understand why people sell up literally months after spending so much money. It wasn't that long ago she had the hot tub area done and the garage/bar bit. I can understand it adding value to the house but hers isn't really the average joes taste is it

DebbieF

VIP Member
She’s acting like she’s touring the world seeing everything is has to offer - she goes on shitty resort holidays 😂
Got it in one, bloody shopping trips daily 🙄 travel extraordinaire is our Gem, Gems 🤦🏼‍♀️

Bastard negative aren’t they! 🤬
🤣😂😆

I love how she’s now like ‘everywhere’s so quiet’ yes because most people are steering clear of holidaying unnecessarily in the middle of a pandemic you fucktard!

She was like this last year, honestly this COVID situation has been a right royal pain in the ass for this diva; lets gloss over the fact that 1000‘s of people have died and the ones that are suffering from Long COVID. “I NEED MY HOLIDAY” as I work hard 🥱

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
He must stand behind her and video her when she is walking stroking her hair! She honestly thinks she is a celeb

• Haha

completeditmate

Any normal person would flatten the boxes and put them in the utility room out of the way, not this one as it’s too much effort and we all know how lazy she is!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a business she also shouldn’t be using the household dump to take business waste!! Big big fine for that

DebbieF

VIP Member
Imagine being her neighbours and listening to that ridiculous tv blasting in the garden every night.

Never in a million years, it’s so bloody pretentious!!!!! If it was interrupting my evening I would let her know, if she objected the TV would be in the spa and she would be heading back to Turkey for new teeth 🤣😂 I’m not a violent person, just some people set me off 🤭😆

• Haha
Can you imagine living next to that constant hum of noise. I bet they run that disgusting hot tub and it’s filter day and night and have Corrie at max volume while they’re marinating in the people soup concoction. It’s not surprise this ridiculous party pushed their neighbours over the edge.

DebbieF

VIP Member
They would be the couple to clear the pool area as everyone tries to avoid her, headphones and head in a book if I saw her coming.
Can you imagine, you have arrived at the pool and picked your spot for the day. You look up and there is Gemma filming for the gram with Kyle carrying the ring light and tripod ready to set up for the pool shots 😳

Honestly it would give me the shivers, there is always that one person that you have the misfortune to meet on holiday and you spend your time dodging them 😂🤣

Shazblag

VIP Member
I need to know what part of the country she lives in 😂 has she actually mentioned she is selling? I don’t understand she has just had her garden and don’t forget the grass out front etc?! mind you she has to declare the issues with neighbours to the new seller, be interesting to see her version of it
Try the Wigan office on Rightmove.

Neighbours will have the flags out the day she moves, imagine their joy if they put a FOR SALE board up outside, they will be jumping for joy.

I’m an accountant and I can make some guesses on her income based on the accounts registered at Companies House and give some insight into the lodged figures.

The £9k salary stated is the most tax efficient salary any accountant would recommend a client take. This means that she had a full year of NI credit towards her state pension. The rest of her income is likely to made up of dividends - there are none declared as technically the company is insolvent, but as the tax year runs to April and her accounting year is to October, they’ve likely voted nothing to 31 October due to the negative equity and are waiting until the next the next accounting year after 31 October when it is likely they are back in the black so to speak. The other taxes and social security figure is likely to be just Corporation Tax due at 19% - you can work back the figure if you want to take a guess at her taxable profit - there may have been deductions that we cannot see however. My next guess would be the other creditors figure is mostly her director’s loan figure, ie money she’s taken from the company but has not been covered by salary or dividends voted (yet) and potentially a company credit card balance. You can add that figure to the salary stated if you want to guess at her income. Keep in mind dividends are taxed at 7.5% in the basic rate band and not the 20% us idiot PAYE workers are charged.

As a reminder, I am not her accountant and I’m just making educated guesses on what I can see from publicly available information. Reporting a £9k PAYE salary and then taking the rest of their income in dividends at the lower tax rate is 100% legal and a lot of people do it - whether it is moral is another discussion!

Homeathome

So she’s mentioned Kyle and her friends but what about her daughter ffs. She said she’s not ok and then hasn’t mentioned her

• Angry