Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at the listing history she’s increased the price by £10k from putting it up for sale at the start of March to now. Very strange.

Reactions: 1
I feel sorry for the buyer. They don’t know the half of it. Windows were only smashed in a few weeks ago doubt she told them. Then there was the neighbour with the axe.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the neighbours have clubbed together to buy it, to ensure she moves out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the buyer. They don’t know the half of it. Windows were only smashed in a few weeks ago doubt she told them. Then there was the neighbour with the axe.
Don‘t you have to disclose details regarding neighbourhood disputes, I am sure when we last moved we completed a huge form and one of the questions was about disputes. Maybe she has sugar coated the circumstances.

No doubt the neighbours will be having a street party to celebrate, theirs will be civilised without weapons.

Reactions: 6
Don‘t you have to disclose details regarding neighbourhood disputes, I am sure when we last moved we completed a huge form and one of the questions was about disputes. Maybe she has sugar coated the circumstances.

No doubt the neighbours will be having a street party to celebrate, theirs will be civilised without weapons.
Only if it’s on going, a legal issue or a dispute over boundarys - anything else you don’t have to disclose. The neighbours will probably keep quiet about it all too, as it suits both parties if they sell up

Only if it’s on going, a legal issue or a dispute over boundarys - anything else you don’t have to disclose. The neighbours will probably keep quiet about it all too, as it suits both parties if they sell up
I am sure that they will keep quiet as they want her gone, although god help the neighbours where they are going 🤣😆

that house is super cheap?! did she make it cheaper for a while sale??

or is that i’m from down south and that wouldn’t buy you a one bedroom flat - so seems stupid cheap?!

• Haha
Only because people are jealous tho. Get it right 🤣🤣

or is that i’m from down south and that wouldn’t buy you a one bedroom flat - so seems stupid cheap?!
House prices are a lot cheaper up here.

• Haha

You get more for your money up north, if anything she has devalued it. Her home is like marmite you either love or hate it, for me personally it gives me a migraine as I’m not a fan of rose gold or pink 🤢

Its above the average uk house price 😂 for the area she is in you can get a nicer house than hers but it will appeal to the chav range rover, french bulldog types ...down south you get duck all for your money I dont know how you all manage to cope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Its above the average uk house price 😂 for the area she is in you can get a nicer house than hers but it will appeal to the chav range rover, french bulldog types ...down south you get duck all for your money I dont know how you all manage to cope
Hey you @wiganuser leave French bulldog types out of it. 🤣🤣

If you look at the listing history she’s increased the price by £10k from putting it up for sale at the start of March to now. Very strange.
That’ll be to pay for the window replacement.

I’m more surprised she didn’t have a discount code for it 🤣
Code #IAMRACIST2022

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I can’t see Gemma being honest and disclosing it all. 🤥 The house looking like it does is hard enough to sell as it is

Reactions: 5
Hopefully she’ll keep to her word and buy a plot of land in the middle of nowhere and have absolutely no internet signal 🙌🤞

She may be quiet on IG, but still has time to plug Pinecone Surveys 🤬🤬🤬🤬 got to get those pennies rolling in 😆

How come her threads are in the bottom sub sections and not at the top with other big accounts? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.