Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DebbieF

VIP Member
Do you think it's because she doesn't get enough attention off that camp fella of hers?
Some people thrive on drama, they need it in their lives to function 😂🤣

He really does come across as very camp, there was talk on this thread that they were into swinging allegedly 😳

Reactions: 3
I guess she is related to Mario and Luigi due to her love of a big piece umm should I say whole pizza.
She's obsessed with them. Every day she's obsessed with someone new. I guess she's obsessed with photo shop.
Sorry I'm obsessed with her comedy factor obsessed...

I'm just going to leave this here.
Seriously contacting someone work place and documenting it all on Facebook. Utterly disgusting and craving likes and attention

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

carriexbradshaw

This one definitely doesn't give a fuck about the environment! New clothes every other week. Sad when you've got to spend your life making yourself happy with buying shit, and more shit! Keeping up with the Jones', yawn!

carriexbradshaw

Jesus, cremated steak for dinner 😳😂

Lockdown bingo: they eat a pizza each, she does a delayed clicking video 🤣, we see her iPad workout session, she breaks the rules - this one has already been done by the looks of it!

• Haha
Obsessed she's Obsessed.
What a utterly strange girl.
Everything in her live is so plastic fantastic.
From the flowers in her drap grey liveless garden to the large Upper bodywork. Put a bloody bra on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Oh dear me, a want to be Kimmy is in the lake district with her new fake tan and hair.
Why would anyone go to her umm business to come out looking like that.
Get some clothes that fit Crewe want to be. All about body positivity but if it doesn't fit hun get a bigger size.
Yuckkkk and get yourself a dam good bloody wash.

• Haha

carriexbradshaw

She definitely wants her interiors account into a full blown influencer account, but it's so desperate!

Makes me laugh when she puts that she is always there for anyone else who has anxiety or problems, when I know people who have told her stuff and the next thing you know it's all over the town, and you hear shes been bitching behind your back... she preaches girl power but is the biggest hypocrite going!!

Practice what you preach you cut price Katie Price 👋
She is such a bitch!

This is the post I was referring to... She loves herself!

Attachments

• Heart

carriexbradshaw

Oh dear me, a want to be Kimmy is in the lake district with her new fake tan and hair.
Why would anyone go to her umm business to come out looking like that.
Get some clothes that fit Crewe want to be. All about body positivity but if it doesn't fit hun get a bigger size.
Yuckkkk and get yourself a dam good bloody wash.
I want to know why they're wearing wooly hats... It's not that cold 😂

• Haha
New here so don’t all jump on me please. 😂

But am I right in saying that post is from her personal account but she has liked it from her interior account?

• Haha

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Is there a more update thread on this one?Iv recently discovered her and am freaked the fuck out by her lips 🤮

• Haha

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Yesss.. I was hoping someone would reply 🤣

It's so fkn cringe. My favourite part was her birthday tribute post for Will... mainly featuring pictures of herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's so ghastly.. she looks like she needs a damn good wash
……. she looks like she needs a damn good bra 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

creamQueen

Chatty Member
Sorry but WTAF is she like with the nipples like fag butts , its a 40th bday down a pub..mortified for her! Also I probably shouldn’t say it but christ her face is a wreck!