Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her stories on her personal account 😂

Support local... Yeah because she supports local, clearly... Eating her whole Tesco pizza to herself and shopping in B&M? 😂😂

It only applies when you have to get your nails done in her Kimmie K inspired salon 🤢

Reactions: 2
Jesus christ, those 'comfy joggers' 😳

Also what has she done to her face? Is it the eyebrows or has she had even more fillers?

Smacking her lips when she starts talking... It's so annoying!!

Reactions: 1
It’s the hat & belt bag for me 🙈
It’s the fillers, I think she’s addicted to them & she’s a laughing stock in our town for it. She’s totally ruined her face 😬🙈🙈

Reactions: 4
Yes she looks like a spitting image puppet 🙈 not a good advertisement for her own salon 😂
It's the actual fact she thinks she's a Karcrashian!! With the fake designer goods, leased range rover and leather look leggings. 😂😂

Have you ever been inside her salon? Is it as tacky as her home?

It's the actual fact she thinks she's a Karcrashian!! With the fake designer goods, leased range rover and leather look leggings. 😂😂

Have you ever been inside her salon? Is it as tacky as her home?
It is yes, I’ve not been in for a few years but it was basically a carbon copy of her home (grey, crushed velvet and crystals everywhere), I suspect it’ll still look tacky even now she’s redecorated in there!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
It is yes, I’ve not been in for a few years but it was basically a carbon copy of her home (grey, crushed velvet and crystals everywhere), I suspect it’ll still look tacky even now she’s redecorated in there!
I stopped going after I was told her & her staff witch about every customer when they leave after their appointment. I mean everyone loves a gossip but this was full on apparently

I stopped going after I was told her & her staff witch about every customer when they leave after their appointment. I mean everyone loves a gossip but this was full on apparently
How classy is that, although not surprised 🙄🤭

Check out the Primarni haul 🤔 Lounge pants anyone 🤭

• Haha
Doesn’t surprise me at all. The staff turnover isn’t great either!

Reactions: 3
Do we really need to see her in the bath on an 'interiors' account. 🤦‍♀️

Seems so desperate for likes and attention from the "gram", does Will not give her enough attention or something 🙄

Do we really need to see her in the bath on an 'interiors' account. 🤦‍♀️

Seems so desperate for likes and attention from the "gram", does Will not give her enough attention or something 🙄
I don’t like to knock people for how they look, surely this is not right.

Bloody hell missed the bath night 😂🤣 thank god 🤢 on the ball for this belter of a brow job,

Today I had mine micro bladed, they don’t look anything like hers, I would say mine are classy & elegant 👍🏻

Attachments

• Wow
I don’t like to knock people for how they look, surely this is not right.

Bloody hell missed the bath night 😂🤣 thank god 🤢 on the ball for this belter of a brow job,

Today I had mine micro bladed, they don’t look anything like hers, I would say mine are classy & elegant 👍🏻
Just watched those stories, she really needs to find her proper size and buy clothes that fit. Either they're too big or too small. I know she says she bought that jacket 2 sizes to big on purpose from inspiration from that fashion blogger, but look at the fashion blogger's post compared to hers... It's far too big for her frame, it looks so stupid. I know she's bigger and taller but it just doesn't suit her. God help the people of the "Lake Distwrikd" when they see her 🤣 her pronunciations are awful.

She also needs to be careful of 🐫 toe, because those black trousers don't fit, they can't be comfortable 😱 nearly cutting her in half, and honestly don't suit her frame.

Noticed she's trying to be like Grinch with her gifted crap from Zolflora and Superdrug 😅 please don't give up on the day job love. Also when she speaks her lips suck together and make a strange smacking noise, so annoying!! She goes really whiney at the end of sentences, I honestly think those lips stop her from speaking properly.

Glad I don't live near her, I'd be tit scared if I saw her coming towards me 👀

That jacket on Katie looked stunning from Zara, Amy’s was a cheapie one from Boohoo, clothes that fit make a massive difference 👍🏻 take note Amy, they are more flattering hun.

Hiw many more wannabe Grinch‘s on IG are there, one is enough and that’s too many 😂🤣

You are right she cannot speak properly and it’s down to the filers and If she puts anymore in her lips, they are going to bloody explode ffs; where’s her mum in all this. I would be taking my daughter to one side and having a talk with her, she’s morphing into a cartoon character; it’s not a good look love.

Less is more Amy, lay off all the fillers, at your age you do not need them. What are these young girls going to look like when they hit 50 or 60, at the age I am now I probably won’t be around to witness 😂😆

Hey Amy, nice to see you're reading here 👋

Dull house, dull personality... Keep not giving a duck, so we can keep laughing at you 🖕

My comment was directed at her after seeing it. 🤣

Never have I ever seen a home account post something so trashy. Even Grinch doesn't do that!!
She’s reading Tattle 👋🏻 she wants to give us haters something to talk about. All these accounts are the same, the minute they read something that isn’t in tune with their so called perfect lives that they portray on IG we are HATERS. No we’re not we just have opinions and we are not trolls.

• Heart