Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trollolol

Nothing much to tell just a storm in a tea cup! The little prinny clearly didn't get the outcome she was hoping for! :LOL:

Reactions: 1

Snoopysnooper

Was it not a gender reveal party? I’m sure she has plenty more in her to aff/link the hell out of a baby shower.
Yeah it was a gender reveal! I will say that I’m happy to see some colour in the baby clothes she’s shown so far, hopefully she won’t become another beige Insta-mum

carriexbradshaw

Do we really need to see her in the bath on an 'interiors' account. 🤦‍♀️

Seems so desperate for likes and attention from the "gram", does Will not give her enough attention or something 🙄

creamQueen

Chatty Member
I really like her, I like her style & have actually bought a few bits that’s she’s worn (not through aff/links though). I must admit her lips aren’t for me but each to there one I suppose.
I am super jealous of there free trip to Venice though 😱
You know what Iv dipped in & out of her stories abit more & she doesn’t seem too bad compared to others,Bit harsh of me to comment on her appearance. Have I the wrong person but was she outted for offensive comments or something?is that why she changed her account name?

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
Is there a more update thread on this one?Iv recently discovered her and am freaked the fuck out by her lips 🤮
I really like her, I like her style & have actually bought a few bits that’s she’s worn (not through aff/links though). I must admit her lips aren’t for me but each to there one I suppose.
I am super jealous of there free trip to Venice though 😱

DebbieF

VIP Member
Absolutely idiot driving around Cheshire so she can get pics of the floods for insta.
Good god what a want to be this idiot is.
Have yourself one of your long baths to get your dirty fake tan off.
I missed this as well, have looked at her stories and nothing there. Has she taken it down?

DebbieF

VIP Member
That jacket on Katie looked stunning from Zara, Amy’s was a cheapie one from Boohoo, clothes that fit make a massive difference 👍🏻 take note Amy, they are more flattering hun.

Hiw many more wannabe Grinch‘s on IG are there, one is enough and that’s too many 😂🤣

You are right she cannot speak properly and it’s down to the filers and If she puts anymore in her lips, they are going to bloody explode ffs; where’s her mum in all this. I would be taking my daughter to one side and having a talk with her, she’s morphing into a cartoon character; it’s not a good look love.

Less is more Amy, lay off all the fillers, at your age you do not need them. What are these young girls going to look like when they hit 50 or 60, at the age I am now I probably won’t be around to witness 😂😆

Snoopysnooper

I could not agree more. Let's not forget her excessive consumerism and constant purchasing and promoting of throwaway fashion.

Ugh

At least she's STFU on the conspiracy theory front for now
She’s been at it again. She’s anti sunscreen and appears to believe that fluoride is deadly now (anything can be in the right amount 🤦🏼‍♀️) Purely based on her lack of posts I would guess she’s not vaccinated her daughter either