Thelwallturnertowers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come across this profile. How she’s got 24k followers is beyond me πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Yet another grey hinch clone-a-home.
But she’s got, by far, the worst lip & cheek fillers I think I’ve ever seen πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 7
Just come across this profile. How she’s got 24k followers is beyond me πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Yet another grey hinch clone-a-home.
But she’s got, by far, the worst lip & cheek fillers I think I’ve ever seen πŸ˜¬πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
I used to follow her she really does look a mess doesn’t she πŸ™ˆ really needs to calm down with the face fillers

Reactions: 4
Funny, I was looking for a thread on her. How can she speak with those lips?

The 'casual' camera panning around to her expensive car make laugh everything else is cheap and plastic! Grey, much??

Reactions: 2
Funny, I was looking for a thread on her. How can she speak with those lips?

The 'casual' camera panning around to her expensive car make laugh everything else is cheap and plastic! Grey, much??
Not a good advert for the aesthetics lady she uses in her salon is it 😬😬

Reactions: 5
I've noticed she's another instagrammer that doesn't declare her ads or gifts properly.

Also, how has she gone hardly any followers to 25k+ in less than 6 months? They all can't be dull grey home enthusiasts πŸ€”

Have you checked out her personal Instagram account that she keeps promoting? πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
I've noticed she's another instagrammer that doesn't declare her ads or gifts properly.

Also, how has she gone hardly any followers to 25k+ in less than 6 months? They all can't be dull grey home enthusiasts πŸ€”

Have you checked out her personal Instagram account that she keeps promoting? πŸ˜‚

IG loves the dull, grey homes; it’s of the moment,

OMG, those lips are gross; how can she not see this when she looks in the mirror.

Is it me or does she have a problem with one of her eyes?

IG loves the dull, grey homes; it’s of the moment,

OMG, those lips are gross; how can she not see this when she looks in the mirror.

Is it me or does she have a problem with one of her eyes?
I haven't noticed, I think it's either the bad eyelashes or the filler/Botox starting to ware off πŸ˜‚

Pretty sure she's had a boob job too!

I haven't noticed, I think it's either the bad eyelashes or the filler/Botox starting to ware off πŸ˜‚

Pretty sure she's had a boob job too!
Well considering she runs a beauty salon, she’s not a good advert πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It sure looks like a boob job, but there again she is a larger lady and I’m no expert.

• Haha
Well considering she runs a beauty salon, she’s not a good advert πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

It sure looks like a boob job, but there again she is a larger lady and I’m no expert.
Slim fast is working wonders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on the beg for a collab!

Slim fast is working wonders πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ on the beg for a collab!
They are all the same, its the constant begging that does my head in and the bloody swipe ups.

When they ask for recommendations, they are wanting a company to contact them with a freebie, they also think it’s a right as they regard IG as a job πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

• Haha
They are all the same, its the constant begging that does my head in and the bloody swipe ups.

When they ask for recommendations, they are wanting a company to contact them with a freebie, they also think it’s a right as they regard IG as a job πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I love the ones that buy followers too, not looking at this one at all! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Also, she's another idiot that's breaking the social distancing rules to have a night out with the girls πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ as it was so needed apparently!

I love the ones that buy followers too, not looking at this one at all! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

Also, she's another idiot that's breaking the social distancing rules to have a night out with the girls πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ as it was so needed apparently!
They are all at it, the worst offender is Mrs Hinch, she has thousands of bots; they are so easy to spot as well. Follow thousands of accounts, no followers and no posts; they all think we were born yesterday.

Again, because they are so important they think it’s okay to flaunt the rules; a night out is not a necessity get over yourself Amy your not all that.

• Heart
They are all at it, the worst offender is Mrs Hinch, she has thousands of bots; they are so easy to spot as well. Follow thousands of accounts, no followers and no posts; they all think we were born yesterday.

Again, because they are so important they think it’s okay to flaunt the rules; a night out is not a necessity get over yourself Amy your not all that.
I get the impression she thinks she's Cheshire's Kim Kardashian πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh dear god, does her boyfriend not tell her?

Going for a sleepover Amy? I'm all for love your body, but save the camel toe for the desert! 🀒
Some men love the bimbo look, inflated lips, fake tan, caked on make up, top knot πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Those thin straps have their work cut out tonight, mammoth job holding up the boobage.

I bet she’s a handful when she has a few drinks, the mind boggles 😈

• Haha
Some men love the bimbo look, inflated lips, fake tan, caked on make up, top knot πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Those thin straps have their work cut out tonight, mammoth job holding up the boobage.

I bet she’s a handful when she has a few drinks, the mind boggles 😈
Do we really need to see her legs on an interior account? πŸ˜‚ Please Amy, stick to the day job!

Have you heard how she pronounces 'very'? Jonathan Ross style πŸ‘€

Last nights story with the spider (tarantula) you can hear Will in the background telling her to get a grip, followed by a few choice f@#Β£ing hells πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ classy πŸ™„

• Haha