TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she not just use the dryers? Drying clothes in a flat this time of year is hellish.

Reactions: 1
People love how honest she is... well as an old colleague of her ex who's followed her for years, I watch her recent stories with interest because I can assure you that 90% of it is rubbish. I’m actually pleased I've found this thread because I’ve wanted to scream at my phone at some of the stuff she’s posted recently. She loves to harp on that the girls dad has very little involvement in their care which is both untrue and hurtful. She has an income - obviously I’ve no idea what it is and it's not my business, but it’s enough to be constantly shopping apparently so money can't be that tight - a roof over her head, a car, and an ex who shares custody of his girls and pays maintenance. She isn’t the hard-done-by martyr she makes out she is, but then if she told the mundane truth she'd have very little to post about. There’s artistic license and then there’s literally making tit up for likes and sympathy. All she does lately is complain about having no money, shop (!), overshare details of her sex life, moan about the girls dad and his new girlfriend, and make digs at her ex and receive praise from strangers for her brave single-parenting, when actually the girls see a lot of their dad. I feel like people need a little reminder not to believe everything they read/see on the internet. Oh and her last story about talking to the aldi checkout bloke about jizz, I nearly fell asleep it was that boring / awkward. Why do people watch this drivel?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Posts about how poor she is woe is me I’m in universal credit wah wah wah
Then goes to St Lucia. Sure hun, sure

Reactions: 9
Posts about how poor she is woe is me I’m in universal credit wah wah wah
Then goes to St Lucia. Sure hun, sure
Oh wow just seen stories. If my boyfriend had paid for me to go to st Lucia I wouldn’t be taking piss of where we were staying on Instagram🙄 I feel like she’s never happy about anything she’s always moaning

Reactions: 2
Oh wow just seen stories. If my boyfriend had paid for me to go to st Lucia I wouldn’t be taking piss of where we were staying on Instagram🙄 I feel like she’s never happy about anything she’s always moaning
Always moaning! If she can’t be happy in St Lucia then she probably won’t ever be 😂

• Haha
Selfish and ungrateful thats what she is!
picking low key faults with everything.
I think she expected a 5* hotel!!!!

Yep her boyfriend she’s known / been shagging for about 5 mins has paid for them to fly to St Lucia but they’re staying in tit hole apartments.. why not just go to the Canary Islands?!

Reactions: 3
Obviously we all love a little luxury.
but if I was her, the borderline poverty mother and my new boyfriend surprised me and paid for a trip away to a beautiful country on a budget I wouldn’t be able to believe my luck!!!
Who gives a tit! Go out! It’s just the room. Soak in the culture.
yeah perhaps somewhere else would have been better but she hasnt had to pay anything! I find it all very rude! If I was her partner I’d be pissed off actually.
also, it just comes across to me that he’s taking the piss out of their culture and how everything looks dated, poor, budget. It’s all a bit random you know with the Houses of Parliament picture and the Waitrose squash. She just can see any good in anything!
I bet she’s really struggling to hide her repulsion on her stern Victorian face!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha, stern Victorian face! Her bio says ‘baby spammer’ but lately all we’re treated to is awkward selfies, and don’t get me started on the videos she puts on her stories. I’ve never known anyone more awkward and self conscious. She is constantly getting distracted by her own face on her phone, it’s excruciating. It takes her a minute to say 10 words while she’s pissing about with her hair or earrings. For someone who is trying to make a living from Instagram she needs to step it up.

Reactions: 1
Hahaha, stern Victorian face! Her bio says ‘baby spammer’ but lately all we’re treated to is awkward selfies, and don’t get me started on the videos she puts on her stories. I’ve never known anyone more awkward and self conscious. She is constantly getting distracted by her own face on her phone, it’s excruciating. It takes her a minute to say 10 words while she’s pissing about with her hair or earrings. For someone who is trying to make a living from Instagram she needs to step it up.
I liked her at the start, don't get me wrong, she'a had a tough time with the breakup etc but it all seems a bit narcissistic now and soooooo negative. The acerbic wit has been replaced with pure moaning or too much "try-hard" sex detail.

I just saw that and my first though was oooh, i wonder if anyone has commented about it on tattle 😂😂

• Haha
It's a bit juvenile isn't it.

I always watch her stories as I do think she is funny but the humblebragging is often a bit much.

Jeez, recording and putting her mum on Instagram slagging her off to nearly 16 thousand people is f*cking vile. They may not get on very well but there’s no need to do that to the person who brought you into the world.
I would be sooooo upset if someone did that to me. I think it’s really awful.
What goes wrong in people’s mind when they hit X amount of followers? Do they just not realize how many people are watching?

Reactions: 6
I do not understand her lifestyle at all. I don’t think we are hard done by at all but I wouldn’t spend as much on myself as she does and she is on UC? She’s eating Pret sandwiches on the train? There are way cheaper options

Reactions: 9
She must be making a bit of money from Instagram, how anyone could justify a £55 train fare every farts end whilst on UC is beyond me. I think she mentioned before thoughts she gets her hair done for free? But still, hair, lashes, nails, London trips, St Lucia. She’s not doing too bad is she?

Reactions: 4