TheLongMum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jewellery beg!
Before I came to tattle I never realised that was why so many influencers asked for recommendations and I'm so glad my eyes have been opened!
Have none of them ever heard of Google 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jewellery beg!
Before I came to tattle I never realised that was why so many influencers asked for recommendations and I'm so glad my eyes have been opened!
A kindly gifted post will be winging its way to us by the end of next week

Reactions: 3
Jewellery beg!
I was waiting for someone else to be as cynical as me 🤣
She’s shameless, I believe the ones she’s lost were a gift, why doesn’t she re-order??

As I thought they were gifted to her in the first place. Really pisses me off tbh.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It's kind of sad and superficial. Last year I wanted to buy a nice ring to represent my children, and I spent ages researching and looking for one that felt absolutely perfect and sentimental to me. It was a one off treat, and it it so special to me. But I suppose I did have to pay for it so thats the sacrifice you make!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It's kind of sad and superficial. Last year I wanted to buy a nice ring to represent my children, and I spent ages researching and looking for one that felt absolutely perfect and sentimental to me. It was a one off treat, and it it so special to me. But I suppose I did have to pay for it so thats the sacrifice you make!
That's lovely. And stuff means so much more if you spent time choosing it and paid for it yourself doesn't it. Or if it was a gift from an actual loved one, not a freebie in return for some promotion. No wonder she doesn't know the value of anything.

• Heart
That's lovely. And stuff means so much more if you spent time choosing it and paid for it yourself doesn't it. Or if it was a gift from an actual loved one, not a freebie in return for some promotion. No wonder she doesn't know the value of anything.
Exactly! You're never going to feel that sentimental about something a random brand has gifted to you. It's so materialistic.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! You're never going to feel that sentimental about something a random brand has gifted to you. It's so materialistic.
Yes exactly, she didn’t come on to say she was gutted she broke her necklace and lost her kids initials charms, she just came on to beg for a replacement.

Nice little shout out tag to dozens of different brands. Wonder which one will bite and send her a freebie

• Haha
I was recently looking back at her older pics and without reading captions there’s a stark contrast to when she was with her ex. She hasn’t got that dead eyed stare about her, the children looked relaxed and happy. I think she’s struggling mentally atm and over the past few weeks it’s getting worse. I just hope she’s reaching out for the help she needs.

Reactions: 5
She seems very relaxed about not being able to afford her new rent 🤔 what about money for things like, say, Food!???

• Wow
She's either exaggerating for the sake of insta, or she's frighteningly in denial about her finances.

Reactions: 6
Definitely.. Its one thing whacking a few tops from asos on your credit card, it's a whole other commiting to monthly rent you can't afford?

Very confused about the rent too. Wouldn’t you be shitting yourself?! Why has all maintenance been stopped..

Not even 9am and she’s already on about sex dreams
She really needs some help it’s embarrassing I’m cringing for her
If you have no content just don’t post anything - it doesn’t make you edgy it makes you desperate
She’s insanely jealous of her ex and she’s starting to become that twisted bitter ex - very sad to see

Not even 9am and she’s already on about sex dreams
She really needs some help it’s embarrassing I’m cringing for her
If you have no content just don’t post anything - it doesn’t make you edgy it makes you desperate
She’s insanely jealous of her ex and she’s starting to become that twisted bitter ex - very sad to see
Couldn’t agree more